Azralon sat on the throne of his very own castle, the one that he'd ridden of the former ruler of this stretch of desolate land within the demon realm. He sighs softly and look around, attempting to find something to alleviate his boredom. He had already gotten tried of his latest toy, a succubus that was far too predictable. That was it: he needed a new toy.

He smiled and stood from the throne, walking towards the castle doors. He donned a rather playful grin as he walked past one of the guards. He placed his hand on the guards shoulder and whispered something into his ears, to which the guard only responded with a skittish nod.

Azralon soon found himself standing in between three rocks, his smirk widening. He lifts his hands and starts to chant in a strange language. A thin strand of energy connects the three rocks together and then the inside of the connection begins to roar to life, opening a portal.

As it opens, he hides behind one of the rocks, and waits for his latest unsuspecting victim to fall through the portal, and only then would it close. His plan would play out perfectly. It always did

It had been a long day for Masami... Only yesterday, she had graduated from her first semester in college. She hadn't been very attentive to the coursework she had been studying over the last few weeks, but, at least she managed to score a passing grade....~just~... If anything, her mind had been focused on an upcoming party that had been announced among classmates two weeks earlier. It was gonna be huge! Pretty much the whole college campus was going to be there, and Masami was ~desperate~ for a hookup and a fun time. It was already sundown, and the party was due to begin in less than half-an-hour. She had already spent nearly two whole hours just getting herself ready, finding a nice dress, nail polish, brushing her hair, and shining her shoes~. The more she was rushing, the more she was fumbling around and getting frustrated.

"Fuck~... come ~on~. Argh...so...tight..." - She growled, having been most embarrassed about having taken ~ages~ to find a bra that would fit her. Even with the biggest pair she had, it was still uncomfortably small and a real hassle to get around her. "Why'd I have to be a full package~?" - She whinges to herself, eventually forcing the ill-fitting bra onto herself. "It'll have to do for now. Going straight to the shops first thing tomorrow to get a bigger pair..." - She makes a mental note of that as she picks up her glossy, black handbag and walks out the front door, getting into her car and starting it up.

Masami knew she didn't have to drive far to get to the party, thankfully... At last, she could maybe relax for a few moments before meeting up with her friends there. As she takes a few turns, and makes her way onto the highway, she sighs, and watches the Sun set in the distance; the street lights flickering on so as to keep the road bright at night. The Full Moon, in all it's luminous, shining beauty, began to rise into the cold, empty sky. The view was breathtaking~... but, the Moon seemed to be moving...really, really fast.

"...What the Hell?" - She looked out of the left window, then out the right, the highway was completely empty. She was the only driver in sight. The street lights began to flicker, switching off and enveloping Masami in near-total darkness. Without any explanation whatsoever, further down the highway in front of her now-speeding car opened a large portal... the sheer force of it being so strong, that it lifted her car up and off of the tarmac. "Help! Oh my God help!!" - She screamed, being drawn closer and closer to the portal at accelerating speed. She knew there was nothing she could do to avoid it; she clenched her eyes shut, and braced for whatever was about to happen, and whatever was on the other side...

Azralon watched as a car can careening through the portal with a panicking girl inside, much to his own surprise. This worked, though, and he could definitely make it work more.

He chanted more words, creatures of various shapes and sizes emerging from the shadows on the ground. He forced the car to stop as the creatures began to swarm the car, battering it and attempting to break it to pieces to get to the delicious being inside.

He grins as he waited for the screams of fear, the screams that would send shivers of excitement down his spine before he would swoop in to kill the creatures and rescue her

Masami's eyes opened, her pupils shrinking while beginning to feel the onset of gut-wrenching anxiety. "WHERE AM I?!" - She screams at the top of her lungs, barely able to process what was happening. Fight or Flight couldn't help her in this situation. She was at a complete loss on how to save herself. Was this going to be the end of her young life? Would she perhaps wake up in a few seconds, back at home and in bed, relieved that this was only a dream? These were the questions that had plagued her mind within the last few moments of extreme panic.

She had nothing on her to defend herself. She just had to hug her legs up to her chest, and hope for the best. The beastly, mysterious creatures who had surrounded her car began to tear it apart, smashing the windows, denting the exterior, and shredding it almost entirely with their unnaturally sharp claws. Tears began to roll down Masami's cheeks as she hyperventilated. This was the end...it was over...

A powerful, evil presence began to enshroud Masami's atmosphere. She had no idea what was happening, but, upon opening her eyes again and wiping away the tears, she was met with the unexpected sight of a young, charming, white-haired man with a wide, devilish grin showing on his face. "Wh-wh-who...are...y-you..." - She trembles, bringing her legs back down and looking around, noticing that the monstrous creatures trying to kill her had vanished.

He grabbed the edge of the door and ripped it off of the hinges, not wanting to wait for her to open the door by herself. This was going to be extremely exciting, and he knew it.

"While you're here, I'm your salvation"

He tears her seatbelt and takes her hand before pulling her out of the car and out of the area. He looked at the tips of her ears poking out fr behind her hair, and he immediately got rather excited. He was able to keep his excitement hidden, though.

"Are you an elf, perchance?"

As she is forcefully haled out of the wreckage of her once-valuable car, Masami is left unsure whether to thank, or to fear, the man who had come to her aid. The question he had asked her had a rather suspicious undertone, which left her trembling, and even more anxious. "U-Um...Yes...Yes I am an elf. My ears... th-they don't look...bad on me...do they?" - She is quick to cup her shaky hands over the little tips protruding out of her silky, fragrant tufts of hair, looking away from the man out of overwhelming shyness and, to some extent, fright. His menacing stare was quite unlike any she had ever seen before, and she did not quite know what to make of it.

"How come...you saved me?" - She asks him in a quiet, sheepish voice.

Edited by Sunstone
  • Love 1

"Not at all. It's just that some demons like to rape elves. They have a certain... Preference."

He smiles warmly as if attempting to comfort her. He looks around as he forces another creature, a large snake-like one to spawn. He taps her shoulder as he looks up at the serpent that he'd created. Despite his cool, collected manner, he was pretty proud of himself for being able to make such a beauty spawn without an incantation.

"Ah, shit... Welcome to literal hell, kiddo."

"Sh-..sh-...shit..." ...She had no idea how this guy was able to predict her fear of snakes; right now, this was the first time that she had been face-to-face with one ever since she was a child. Masami felt her skin go stone cold; and she was unable to move out of where she was standing, it seriously almost felt like she was about to drop down to her knees having a panic attack. "P-Put...that...away!! Get rid of it!! Now!!" - She mustered the courage to scream in retaliation against the wicked stranger that was threatening her, but to no avail did this pleading help her in any way, in fact, it only increased their tension.

"I find you horrid for blaming this on me... This realm is meant to bring your worst fears to life, so I had nothing to do with it..."

He sighs softly and looks at her as she melts down, taking a small sword from his side and placing himself in a stance. How could she possibly be onto him? Was the telepathic? He didn't care either way.

"Just my luck... The second a newcomer arrives, she has to be scared of snakes, and apparently spawn a fucking Naga"

The moment he draws his sword, Masami hugs herself and drops to her knees; tears trickling down to her chin. She is in a state of powerlessness in this realm, something she is unable to come to grips with. Unsure of what to do at this point, Masami wipes away some of her tears, gasping for air, and she asks him: "What do you want?" - An aggressive snarl immediately follows, and she grimaces her face, trying to hold back more tears.

"Stop crying and we'll get you somewhere safe, alright? Or are you not even listening to me?"

He shakes his head and rushes towards the serpent, jumping up onto its head and holding on for dear life as it begins to move trying to get him off. He raises the sword and plunges it deep into the beast's head. He does this a few more times before the beast falls to the ground and dies, turning into a pile of sand. He wipes the blood from his sword and places it back into his sheath before walking up to her

"C'mon. We gotta get you someplace safe. Unless if you want to stay here and die, that is."

Masami blinks a few times, looking up just in time to catch a glimpse of the snake being beheaded and slain. The way he annihilated that beast was...impressive~. The dead, dismembered serpent lay there in the shadow of the blood-stained sword casting over it. "You...You're going to protect me?" - She asked him, still somewhat confused as to why he summoned the snake in the first place. Was he trying to impress her? If so, he was fairing well. "O-Okay, um...I take it you know your way around this place? I mean, I hope you do! I wish I could get out of here, it's horrid!" - She stands up straight, brushing her hair and tears off her face, and looks him in the eyes, mustering a bit of courage to start walking towards him.

Edited by Sunstone

• 2 weeks later...

"Just shush and get on my back."

He cleans off his sword on the flesh of the naga before it disintegrates, sheathing it and standing with his back towards her. He glances over his shoulder towards her, his crimson eyes shimmering as he gave her a reassuring smile. He places a hand on his hips before looking forwards

"Come on, unless you want to get eaten out here"

Without hesitation, Masami nods her head and leaps forward towards him, almost gleefully~, holding onto hope that he might be able to save her. She can feel her face beginning to flare up, going red, when she remembers that the gentleman had said to her to "get on my back". She looks down at her chest...hardly able to see her own feet, and she sighs... "Okay... here, crouch down so I can climb up onto you... sorry if you feel something squished up against your head... my boobs might weigh you down, but whatever." - She adds a grouchy tone to her voice, really embarrassed that she was probably going to cause this guy to have a nosebleed or something...

After Masami has a bit of a struggle fitting herself onto the gentleman for a piggyback ride, and his arms now wrapped around her legs for support, a few moments of awkward silence follow...

"Please just go..." - she rolls her eyes and shakes her head imagining how ridiculous she looks like this.

• 4 weeks later...

He smiles and decides to make sure that she's ready before getting into position to run. Suddenly, he bolts off into the opposite direction that her car had come from, moving at speed faster than a human would even dream of moving without a vehicle.

They soon find themselves in a small town where there didn't seem to be much activity going on. Though, every single person was more demon-like in appearance than Azralon due to their own preference

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic