Sexual Partner?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

If you had the choice to be taken advantage of by one of the following what would you pick? Why would you pick what you did?

Choices:

-Horse

-Dog

-Tentacle Monster

-Man

-Shemale

I'm not honestly sure how to answer. If I had to chose to be taken advantage of then really is it me taking advantage? Since I can only assume you mean sexually then I'd have to say, based on those choices for it to be man. Although I am leaning towards sating my curiosity and go for Tentacle Monster.

If I could pick anything though, I'd probably go for one of my EPSI Federation species. Now those are people who aim to please, sexually. Or at the very leasy the guy in avatar. He can take advantage of me all day. </ramble joke> :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm appaled at the lack of attention our household canine got. :(

Maybe it's because it sounds too 'close-to-home' for people to be comfortable with it.

Not into shemales, and a bit iffy with tentacles... a man could do the job, but that's too boring~

Considered a horse, but I'd probably go for a good rough doggy style in the end.

I'd choose the dog because it's being "taken advantage of" and I'd imagine that would mean the canine would be much more pushy and rough that normally seen. Never watched bestiality, but considering the number of "Dog raped me" reports, I'd guess those were more along the lines of people enticing and encouraging.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, for me I would go with tentacle monster.

How can someone not like a slimmy tentacle, right? :3

• 3 weeks later...

That's hard to pick only one. My first choice would have to be a shemale just because tits and cock! Then I'd have to say a horse because horse cocks are amazing and super sexy! And also tentacle monsters because you can never have to many tentacle cocks stuffing you! ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived