My Cow Sister’s Pleasure [Vergil X Local Tit Cow]

I walk down sis barn as I watch her working as she clean the entire thing by her lonesome and always working hard for the farm. I approach my sitting down sister as I caress her head and giving her some compliments.

”Nice job Big sis, you are doing a fine job in the barn and making me proud of you.” I smile.

• Love 1

“Of course sis, and calling me master is quite a bad habit of you..” I smile, “I kind of like it.” I lustfuly reply.

I feel my big sis’s large tit press on my body that made me excited to mate with my own sister and hug her gently for being such a good Cow. 

“Is my Cow ready to be milk?” I ask.

I grab sis’s head as I kiss her lips softly and gently smile at my blushing sister.

“You can call your brother master if it make my lewd sister happy.” I spoke.

My hand went down to uncovered her erect nipple as she was excited from my presence near her and began rubbing her massive breast. The feeling of her softness was unmatched by anyone and the joy of squeeze them to milk her was even better.

”Does my sister love her brother? Does she want to be punished?” I teased.

I smile at my sister calling master and feeling like she was gone forever despite her being here all this time. My heart ache but after hearing her talking lewdly at me, I began feeling better.

”Then I will pleasure my sister and punish her the way she always like it.” I smile lewdly.

I gently push her into the floor as I lay on her chest and slowly pull out my throbbing cock from my pant. My hand gripping her massive tit and putting my cock in between her breast as I felt her breast hugging with the softness folllwing after.

• Love 1

The look of my sister eyes was of pure pleasure as she see her brother dominant her body and using this lewd body of her to pleasure himself. My dick began covering her breast with my slowly leaking precum and squeeze her breasts to milk her.

”Do you love your master, sis?” I smile.

I pant as I smile weakly at her answer which was quite obvious and feeling her breasts jiggling from the thrusting. Her milk lubricating as she coat my cock to the length and making this experience better.

”This is too good...” I grunt.

I squeeze her nipple to milk her more and seeing my sister happy of being used by her master.

The feeling of my cock throbbing inside these pair and growing quite more was a signal of My incoming climax. I grit my teeth as I continue more roughy thrusting ahead and her milk staining my wet hand while covering her body with her own milk.

”Sis! I am...cumming...time for your milk!” I moan.

I pant heavily as I see my own sister opening her mouth widen open her my baby seed and making my climax being rush by her lewd self. My shake as I climax from my sister’s body and spreading my milk into her face and mouth for her to feed.

”More...I want to feel more of my sister...” I pant.

I see my Cow enjoying my sticky, gooey cum inside and begging for more like a good sister should. My body lift itself up as I remove my cock from her wet breasts and look at my sister hungrily.

”Then begs for me on your four and I will reward you.” I order.

• Love 1

I watch in amazement as my Cow was being generous and very submissive like always just to have a taste of her brother’s cock. The lust guide me toward my sister’s panty as I slide it off and began rubbing her wet pussy.

”I love you sis, I want to have you and for you to bear my children...You belong to me..” I pant.

Hearing my Cow sister enjoying our mating was thrilling and glancing down at my prey with the only intention to make her breed my children which she desire. The sound of her pussy being spread apart by my cock as I enter this unholy experience and made me softly moan at her very greedy pussy wanting this more than anyone.

”Sis...you are so eager, huh? What a naughty cow you are.” I chuckle, lustfully.

I lean down her back as I continue our rough coitus as my hand moves down her big breast to milk her that way she likes and hearing her moaning like a slut at this point from our fuck. The soggy sound could be heard from her my lewd sister as she clearly enjoys her daily sex with her brother and feeling her pussy tightening around me really nicely to squeeze. 

"A lewd Cow must be punished with lots of fucks and milking my sister dry of her milk." I smile.