A Trick for a Treat~ {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x Local Tit Cow}

Shuya had been waiting for his "package" to arrive at his manor. A special delivery that he had paid so much money for. He had been told to wait for a week, but that line was drawing ever closer as the deadline became a mere hour away. He looked at the watch, seeing the hand strike twelve o'clock. He sighs and his ears perk up as he hears a rather loud thud on the other side of the front door, followed shortly by the chime of the doorbell.

Curious, he walks to the door and looks through the peephole, seeing a delivery truck driving off. He opens the door to see a large crate, something that he should've seen from the peephole, but must've failed to notice. He drags it inside and gets immediately to opening it, seeing his lovely delivery inside: A fresh off the farm human cow.

"The delivery's cutting it close, but at least you're finally here~ Welcome to your new home~"

Alice perked her ears up as her crate was opened by someone. Namely a boy with pretty cute cat ears. She looked around. It seemed she was in someones house. The house belonged to someone she guessed was her new master. Or at least someone who worked for them.

"Hello! my names Alice. Are you my new master?"

She asked him happily, smiling at him as she stood up.

• Love 1

He nodded at her question and smiled to see her full body as she stood up. Nice, curvy hips and a great bust. Exactly what he'd wanted from his new human cow. He grins and walks forwards, placing his hand on her head and running his fingers through her hair gently

"Yes, I just so happen to be your new master~ I hope that you enjoy your stay here~"

He lowered his hand and turned to begin walking to give her a tour of the manor.

"Come. It's time for your tour."

He smiles as her melodious voice swam through his ears. His pure, white tail swayed gently behind him as he showed her everywhere except for one room. He planned on showing that to her later.

"Good, with everything out of the way, I guess that we'll be discussing your duties. You are to clean and take care of another special issue. I'll get to that later."

He gave a mischievous chuckle as the last sentence escaped his lips

"I'll take care of the cooking, so you needn't worry your pretty little head about that."

He smiles and stands before her at the door that they had not yet gone into. He smiles as he very slowly opens the door and steps inside of the pitch black room

"This is where you'll perform one of your special jobs~"

He flipped on a switch, and only a single spotlight illuminated a milking machine

He smiles and turns off the light, AS if teasing her with a preview of what was to come. He grins and leads her back out of the room, not wanting her to see any of the things that lingered in the continued darkness of the room. The things that he wanted to save for later. He grins and closes the door behind them, locking it. He wanted her to feel safe before he brought out those things.

"Well, I could go for some food~ What would you like?~"

Shuya smiles and walks to the kitchen, searching through the cupboards

He smiles and takes a small package of salmon out of the fridge, but then looks to her, as if wondering if she was vegetarian or not

"You're... Vegetarian, right? No meat?"

He looks between her and the package of salmon that he'd taken out of the fridge