Movies that are...O.o"

We all know movies that are good and some that are not so good, what about the movies that are somewhere far in between? If you have seen, heard, or stumbled upon cringe worthy movies put them here. 

I'llstart off. I don't remember how I stumbled on this movie, probably clicking on articles over Facebook. It brought me to a movie called 'Wetlands' and before I could read the article I was redirected elsewhere. Luckily, at the time, I remembered seeing it on Netflix. The first few minutes of the movie made my stomach turn, the rest just continued to twist my stomach and I swear I didn't want to eat again especially pizza. I'm not going to spoil it for you in case you decide to watch it. If not send me a PM I'll tell you about it.

220px-Wetlands_poster.jpg

• 2 years later...

I don't know why I'm two years late to this thread, but I'm glad I found it, because I can think of plenty of weird movies - some I've watched and some I have only heard of. >w< I'll list as many as I can, and separate them into two categories: "cringe" and "weird".

Cringe:

* Are We There Yet?
* Cats
* Foodfight!
* Jack & Jill
* The Cat in The Hat
* The Nutty Professor
* Where The Wild Things Are

Weird:

* Anima
* Antichrist
* Begotten