Caught in the Act {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x Mai Seto}

The second that Maya had broken up with Garret, he swore to himself that he would get payback to her for leaving him for a dumb jock. Every time he saw her, he sneered and tried to find something embarrassing. But now, he would get his chance

As Garret walked out of the front gate of the school, he spotted Maya holding hands with a guy. A guy that wasn't her boyfriend. Last time he checked, she hasn't broken up with Dylan. This would certainly be interesting! As they walked off, he tailed them, making sure not to be seen

Walking back towards her apartment,holding hands with David,she couldn't wait to get him out of his cloths!Lately,things with Dylan were a bit strained but she wasn't ready to call it quits with.She knew it was some personal issues and she wasn't going to pry.But she was growing tired of his lack of effections towards her.

For example,she tried to give him a blowjob in hopes to loosen him up some.Instead,he mumbled something and turned his back to her in bed and that was that!When she tried to bring it up again,he just told her to let it go and left for his early classes and then his job.Maya almost cried ,but instead when she arrived at class that morning,she started to talk to David and the next thing she knew,they were heading to her place for a quicky.

Garret continued to watch and follow them, and he knew immediately where they were going. He knew all of the ins and outs of her house, and he knew that they'd most likely be heading to her room, where he could spy through the window. He takes out his phone and gets the camcorder ready just in case he saw anything worth using.

"I've gotcha this time, bitch~"

Garret chuckled softly and waited for them to enter her room, making sure that they wouldn't be able to see him by entering the blind spot of the window.

Drawing David into her bedroom,Maya began pulling his and her own cloths off and tossing them aside as both fell in the bed.David wasted no time moving between her thighs and plunging deep into her wet hole.groaning as he pounded her card and deep.

Maya held David close,her guilt pushed to the side.She moaned and gasped as he surged hard against her legs,driving his throbbing cock deeper.Closing her eyes,Maya pretended,only for a moment,he was Dylan.So,much easier...

Garret had already begun recording them from the second that they had entered the room. This would be perfect material, and he knew exactly what to do with it, exactly how to utilize it. 

He grinned and continued recording until the encounter was over, with him cumming onto her stomach and not wanting to risk cumming inside of her and getting her pregnant. Garret was very pleased with himself.

After David dressed and left,Maya hopped in the shower and scrubbed his cum off her body.She then lingered under the warm water to relax her tence muscles before turning off the water and wrapping herself in a thick towel,went back to her bedroom to dress.

As she dressed,Maya had a feeling something wasn't right.Like..She and David hadn't been completely alone.Gazing around her room,she tried to figure out why she felt the way she did.But seeing nothing out of the ordinary,she finished getting dress and went to meet Dylan...

Garret smiles and intercepts her at the door, making sure that she didn't go anywhere. He grins and keeps her from leaving her own house, as if there was something that he needed to do.

"And where are you off to in such a hurry?~"

Garret gives a small chortle as he asks his question hoping to receive an answer. He grins and stands completely still, not willing to give any way for her to leave until she answered his question

Letting out an annoyed breath,Maya tried to side step Garret.But,when he refused to let her pass,she looked at him."What do you want,Garret? I don't have time for your games."Maya said with a snort...

For a moment,she wasn't sure she heard him right and looked at his phone in confusion"What are you talking about?Or should I ask,what do you think you know?"Maya replied as she started to brush past him.

Stalking much?"she threw over her shoulder as she walked away from him...

He grabbed onto her shoulder with a crushing grip as she pushed past him, not willing to let her go anywhere at the moment.

"If you don't want your boyfriend and the rest of the school to know that you're cheating on Dylan, then I suggest you do what I say."

Maya stared at him as it slowly dawned on her as to what he was saying."What...what?"she mumbled as she pushed his hand away as his words sank in."No!You..how could you?This isn't your business!You don't understand!"she said,her voice rising as panic started to set in...

Garret held up the phone and turned it on to a screen that had a play button in the middle of it. He pressed the button and her entire experience with David began to play out, every moan and groan, every squelch of her pussy being fucked by his cock

"It is my business now~ And I'll share this with the entire school and Dylan if you don't do what I say~"

Maya stared at the images of her and David in disbelief!"You..you...how could you?!How can you be so low?!"she cried asshe unlocked her door and opened it.She stopped him from entering as she looked at him with a pained expression.

"Your insane!Totally insane!"she nearly screamed at his as he now pushed past her into her apartment."Get out!Get out now!"Maya screamed and started to push and shove him  towards the door!"Get off!"...

Edited by Mai Seto

"Fine, guess I'll just send this to Dylan first~ You know how much he hates cheaters, don't you?~"

Garret knew that nonloyal people were Dylan's most hated thing in the world, and if he found out about this, then he'd disown her and share how disloyal she was with everyone he knew. And thanks to his resources, Garret knew everyone's phone numbers.

He begins to hit a few areas on the screen, getting ready share it to Dylan. He showed her the screen and hovered his finger over the button

"I see that you're that ready for your relationship with your dream jock to be over. All it takes is a single tap~"

"Wait!Wait!WAIT!"Maya cried trying to reach for his phone."Wha..What do you want?"she asked looking as thought she knew she was in deep trouble.

"I'll do whatever you want.Just..just don't send that,ok?"hot tears that had being burning in her eyes now slowly slid down her pale cheeks...

"I want you to follow my every order until I feel like you've learned your lesson~"

He grins and lowers his phone, keeping it on instead of turning it off so that he had it ready just in case she disobeyed. He chuckles softly and places a single hand on his hip as he keeps the phone out of her reach

"Do you undesrtasnd me?~"

//"You're all good ^_^"

Looking defeated,Maya nodded and stepped away from Garret."What do you want Garret?"she asked softly as she went to sit down.

Maya couldn't look at him as she sat waiting for whatever he had in mind for her.She only hoped Dylan never found out about her and David and now,Garret."Please,can we just get this over with?"...

Thanks.

Edited by Mai Seto

"First, I want you to walk to your room and strip."

Garret smiles, turning his phone off and sliding the device into his pocket. He had her now, and there was nothing that she could do about it except for hope that she didn't do anything to displease him

Maya slowly stood and walked back to her bed and stripped of the cloths.Tossing them on the floor by her bed,she stood with her head down and waited for Garret."Now what?"she asked in a soft voice as she wrappedmhermarms around herself and shivered.

"Get down on your knees and open your mouth~"

He took out his phone again, ready to record their little session. He pulled his cock out of his jeans and stroked it till it was completely hard at its foot of length, something that she'd never given him the chance to show her. In fact, the only thing they'd gittent o was a few kisses her and there

Dropping to her knees,Maya obeyed.But when she saw the phone,she jumped up and backed away from him."What the Hell?! Your going to record this too?!"she said as her anger kicked in.

"What the Hellmare you up to,Garret?!"she demanded as she crossed her arms overherself,her eyes wide as she looked from his phone to him and then back.

"You really want that video sent to Dylan, don't you?"

He brought back up the draft of the message he saved and got ready to send it.

"All it takes is the press of a button and he and everyone else'll know how disloyal you are. And Dylan will hate you forever."

He was planning on keeping his recording after that for himself, but if she wanted to play this way, then he just had to press a button to ruin her life