A Twisted Situation {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x ~Ava-chan~}

Lauren groggily swipes open her phone to read the message. She ponders for a moment which bridge he meant, and remembering the locations together she shakes her head. "So it really is him doing this..." She mutters as she pulls on her shoes.

She never had a chance to shower from the night before, and only changed her clothes quickly. Her makeup is smeared is some places as she jogs to the bridge.

She arrives a few minutes early, and spots a man in a cat mask under the bridge. She wipes the sweat off her brow and approaches.

"Good girl~"

He smiles under the mask and straightens from the beam that he was leaning against. He turned to face her and held his phone to his face and turned it on. He smiles and slips his phone back into his pocket before waiting for her to get down to him.

"Strip and stand against that support beam."

He grins and waits for her to follow orders as he looks out at the river beyond. He was excited for what he was going to do to her. He figured that that she knew what was going to happen, but he didn't want to tell her just in case he didn't.

He smiles and walks up to her, pulling his already hard dick out and lifting her leg up. He teases her entrance with his cock, wanting to make her at least somewhat wet before sliding into her

"Spit on it and stroke me off. Spread your saliva all over it."

He watches as she does as ordered and does it rather well. Obviously, she had some experience, which she hadn't displayed while she was dating Namina. He grins and moves her hand before slowly pushing inside of her. He didn't stop when he hit her cervix and was blocked from putting in the last two inches, instead ramming into her and slipping into her womb

"Good girl~ How does my huge cock feel inside of you?~"

Lauren looks away as he slides into her and begins to push deeper. She winces as he slams into her cervix, bit it feels like he is still going. Lauren turns to face him, and opens her mouth to tell him to stop, but he quickly pushes himself into her womb. 

She let's out a loud yelp, which she quickly stifles with her hands. She looks at him "Please Namina...It's too deep...it hurts..." as her voice quavers, muffled by her hands. 

"Sorry, but you've got the wrong guy~ Namina did put me up to this, though~"

Namina had almost been caught, caught of guard by the sudden mention of his name. He began to thrust in and out of his ex girlfriend, defiling her and using her for his own gains. God, was she so tight, and the way that she squeezed and wrapped around him almost made him believe that she really did want him inside of her

"For leaving him for your new boyfriend."

He begins to thrust harder, forcing her harder against the support beam and taking her hand away from her mouth and letting her moan freely into the cold morning air

"Seems like he's got a bit of jealousy going on, but hey, money is money~"

Lauren grits her teeth to hold in her moans as the man plunges deeper into her. Her pussy clenches and a warm sensation begins to spread through her stomach. She looks into the kitty mask, thinking it would be cute if it didn't conceal her attacker. "Please...I couldn't stay with Namina...he didn't deserve what I did to him...he was...nice..." She struggles out between moans

"So you sought out a rougher partner, eh?~ Well, it looks like your current boy toy couldn't please you either~"

He groans gently as he begins to pound in and out of her rougher and harder, making her breasts bounce as she is forced into the support beam more and more. He was going to rip a moan from her throat so that he could let her know that he was going to satisfy her even more than he did before. The way that her funny tightened around him as he continued to penetrate her womb over and over let him know that she was in the process of building up an orgasm

"It's alright, just let 'em out~ Let everyone around know that you're enjoying this~"

He continues penetrating her hot womb over and over as he listens to that deep, beautiful moan of hers. He begins to thrust faster, the vein of his cock beginning to hit roughly against that one sensitive area inside of her.

"Good girl~ Just like that~"

Lauren continues to moan, as her orgasm subsides, and his dick stimulates against her sensitive spots. She arches her back, allowing him to get a better angle. Her mouth hangs ooen, with a bit of spittle drooling out. "I can't help myself...when a guy touches me, says something dirty to me, shows me himself...i just want to feel nice...i don't want to hurt my boyfriends...i still love him..." She pants

He slams deep inside of her after a while, his dick beginning to pulse from the base to the tip as he lets out a soft grunt of pleasure. His semen begins to pour into her womb, marking her.

"Such a slutty girl~ You need to stay faithful or involve your boyfriend with your escapades~"

Namina begins to thrust harder, eager to pump her womb full of his hot, thick semen. Her loud, almost yelling moans make him shiver with excitement as he pounds her helpless pussy that seemed to need his rough, hard cock. He takes the arm that he's holding and lifts the mask up slightly, beginning to nip and kiss her wrist."

"Such a little slut~ Being so turned on from being forced to fuck a complete stranger~"

Namina chuckles, a devious grin coming to his exposed lips as he continues to nibble and kiss her wrist, making sure to muffle his voice with her skin. As she wraps her arms around him, he begins to thrust harder and faster into her, pressing her back firmly at an angle against the steel support beam