A Twisted Situation {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x ~Ava-chan~}

He sighs as he watches her be her stubborn self, refusing to eat the sandwich that he had made for her. He plates the second one and walks to the table, sitting down across from her and lifting the sandwich up to his mouth before stopping.

"I would say that I didn't slip anything into your panini, but something tells me that you wouldn't believe me... Would you like to switch sandwiches?"

Lauren looks down the sandwich in front of her. She wonders if this is a trick, that he wants her to take the one he made for himself. She shakes her head, pulling the plate in front of her closer. She lifts the warm pressed bread to her mouth and takes a bite. 

Lauren savors the tasty flavors, and continues eating. She pauses after swallowing to drink some water out of a bottle she brings with her to the office. "Well. Are you going to tell me why I'm here or not?" She says, brushing some crumbs off her blouse onto the plate.

Lauren shakes her head as she finishes her lunch, regretting letting Namina back into her life. She brushes some crumbs off of her blouse as she checks the time on the clock in the kitchen. 

"Let's get this over with Namina, I don't want to be late getting back." She pouts, folding her arms in frustration.

As she removes her pants and slips out of them, Namina does the same, releasing his already stuff cock from his fabric prison before rubbing against the entrance to her pussy. He smiles as he feels her wet juices beginning to coat his length as he teases her

Namina smiles and lines himself up with her ready hole, slowly pushing in and groaning gently with delight as he feels her walls wrapping and squeezing around him as he invades her hole. He continues pushing until his tip kisses against her cervix, to which he roughly thrusts through and straight into her womb

Lauren let's out a yelp as her pierces through her cervix, accustomed to the painful sensation. Her vaginal walls coil and tug at his penis on their own, her body already craving the sensation, even if she resists in her stubbornness. She closes her eyes and grits her teeth, ignoring the tingling sensation spreading through her.

Namina stands still for a moment before reaching up and takes hold of her hair, pulling her head back as he slowly pulled out. He leaves the tip of his cock inside of her and slams back inside of her, invading his womb and making it his as he begins to thrust roughly in and out of her hot, hungry cunt.

"Tell me, since you've been seeing me... How many times have you had sex with your boyfriend?~"

"Just quit denying it. Your body is more honest than your mouth~"

Namina chuckles softly before beginning to ram repeatedly in and out of her, reaching down and beginning to toy with her clit as he fucked her with an amazing amount of vigor. It was like he'd changed completely since she was with him

Lauren starts to moan quietly as the tingling sensation starts to fill her up, twisting her stomach, making her lightheaded. She begins to buck her hips, helping him hit her sensitive spots. Her clit sends heat waves through her pelvis as he toys with her. Lauren begins to stammer "I-I lov-ve, I l-love, L-Love..."

He continues to roughly fuck her, leaning down and licking gently at the tip of her ear. His fingers begin to work harder and faster on her hard clit, tweaking it and rolling it gently between his thumb and forefinger. He whispers in a husky, seductive voice into her ear

"You love what, Lauren?~"

Lauren's whole body begins to spasm, her control slipping away. Her pussy walls clench around his rock hard member, pulling him back in every time he pulls his hips back. She huffs as each thrust pushes her further over the edge. Lauren opens her mouth and lets a lusty declaration ring out loudly. 

"I, I love, I love your dick!!" She howls