A Cheerful trouble brewing [Genak x Ava Chan]

Delilah's scowl intensified as he tries to scurry away. She hops off his desk and strolls over to him. She quickly stomps her foot on his pants and underwear, pushing them back down around his ankles. 

"Mr. Sheer, I don't like it when you are so indecisive. Now, you touch it." She says in a dire tone, as she looks over him. "Here, a little show to help you..." She snickers as she begins to trace her fingers along her abdomen, up towards her uniform top.

• Love 1

A mistake, a large mistake, perhaps a bigger one than having gone through with this from the beginning. Now he had upset her as she hovered over him like an emperess. She may not have matched him in size, but she controlled all the power and her presence loomed large currently. Her command was followed as his right hand wrapped around the shaft of his hardened member and slowly he began to stroke.

Delilah's actions were erotic as he caught sight of her toned stomach when her hands began to lift up her cheer top. Then her fingers traced their way up, toward her lucious mounds, and Mike wished he could see her bra at the very least. He knew he was not in control though, and asking to see things might upset her further. She seemed to be in disdain about his attraction, which was odd he figured most women would be flattered.

Her fingers ripple the fabric of her top, exposing a few scant glimpses of her sports bra. She moves them up, over her top, circling her breasts. She leans over and looks into his eyes. 

"Does it feel good Mr. Sheer? Jerking off to your student in class?" She asks in a teasing tone. Her voice sounds sultry and playful, in stark contrast to her bitter glare 

She straddles his thigh, her spanx sliding against his exposed skin. She continues to move her fingers up, caressing her neck, as she wets her lips with her tongue.

• Love 1

Mike's head nods slightly up and down while his hand continues to stroke his cock in response to her question about whether it feels good. Of course it felt good, it wasn't the first time he had pleasured himself and looking at her was far better than using his imagination that much was certain. 

As she sat on his leg the smooth feeling of her spanx drove his arousal into another gear. It was amazing the way it felt, and he wished she would sit on his cock and glide up and down. Her hands were still being provocative as well as he watched her reveal her sports bra a few times, then there was the way she drew attention to her neck line.

Mike watched in awe as her deliviously pink tongue slithered out to moisten her lips. They glistened in the dull light and appaeared inviting. He wanted to kiss them, but she was still so far away, and he had to obey her commands. The pressure in his balls continued to mount as he continued to stroke for the sultry student of his.

Delilah scowled at her teacher, and brought her slender pointer finger up to her lips. She placed it on her sticky lips, and she ran her tongue against it. " do tou want to put it in my mouth Mr. Sheer? You want to make me swallow all your cum, hmm?" She teases, running her free hand down her neck, mimicking a load of cum dribbling down her throat.

• Like 1

The thought of Delilah's mouth engulfing his cock was rather enticing. Mike was not sure though if it was a trick question or not. An admittance out loud would be potentially damning evidence of this event, as if there was not enough already. Pre-cum began to form at the tip of his as she mimicked the sound of slurping cum and seductively moved her fingers. 

Then impulsively he spoke out, "I will take anything at this point. Your mouth, hand, spanx, I would just prefer it be your body that makes me blow instead of myself." Well there went hiding anything, it was bold and he slowed down his strokes while waiting to see how she would respond.

A slight smile broke through her scowl as Delilah dropped her hands to her sides. "Is that so? Well too fucking bad. You are going to stroke that cock of yours, hard and fast. And I want you to cum hard. Now hurry up, before you make me mad..." she says cruelly, standing with her hands on her hips, looking down at him with cold eyes.

• Like 1

A hint of disappointment flowed through Mike's eyes as Delilah's words crushed his hopes as if they carried the weight of a sack of bricks. Still he was not about to disobey her command. His hand stroked faster and faster as he looked at her tight gorgeous body. The power and control she put out was nearly as sexy as the way she looked. Pressure began to mount as he grew closer and closer to exploding, and then it hit him, he had nothing disposable to cum on to. He was bound to leave evidence somewhere, and if on himself then the probability of being seen like a mess greatly increased the likelyhood of suspect questions especially if she followed him out of the school.

There was no time to worry any more though as soon streams of thick creamy cum shot up into the air like fireworks as he grunted from the release. Some splattered onto his shirt, other globs onto his legs, and some even landed on his pants as he milked out every last drop of cum. 

Delilah looks over the aftermath of her teacher's orgasm, which luckily had not gotten on her at all. She began to to laugh derisively at him, a pathetic man spilling his load at her command.

She reaches out, and grabs him lightly by his hair. She pulls his head up to look into her eyes. "Aww, you made a big mess Mr. Sheer. We should get rid of the evidence..." She coos as she uses her free hand to scrape a glob of cum off his leg.

She holds up her fingers, the thick ropes sticking to them. "Now, say 'ahhh'." Delilah says, hovering her hand in front of his mouth. 

Expectations and reality were very different for Mike Sheer. He did not imagine any of this, and even after he made a mess blowing his sticky cum everywhere he expected she would leave either disgusted or satisfied. That was not the case. The idea if eating his own cum was not appealing in any capacity. He knew that openening his mouth for any reason would end with her fingers and his cum in his own mouth. 

Mike shook his head no, grunted, and brushed her hand away from his face. It was then he spoke, and quickly. "I would rather leave humilated than eat that." Then Mike bent down and reached for the top of his pants to pull them up unless she stopper him.

Delilah scoffs as she turns her head away from her teacher, flicking her fingers back at him. The cum flies and splatters on his chest, staining his shirt. She wipes her her fingers on his sleeve before grabbing her shoes and hopping up on his desk.

She puts her shoes back on before glaring up at him. "You are such a party pooper, Mr. Sheer. I really thought we could have some fun together this year." Delilah grumbles before hopping down, and grabbing her bag.

• Like 1

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic