A Cheerful trouble brewing [Genak x Ava Chan]

9895f77fd3395229f788ebc9f85272b3.jpg

Mike Sheer got up for the first day of school with a smile on his face. The thirty three year old teacher had just moved to Glades, California and his beach house was all he could have ever asked for. There was a logical reason for being able to live there on a teacher's salary, divorce. Mike had been married to a famous actress without a pre-nuptial agreement and thus when she decided to end it he got half of her fortune, which was about three million dollars. Sure it was a lot, and many questioned why he would ever work again, but the fact was that Mike loved teaching. So he spent the majority on his beach house and saved the rest for property taxes down the line. 

At five in the morning he went for a run along the beach and enjoyed the fresh sea air, it got his blood pumping well in the morning before he headed back inside his home to prepare for the day. A shower, breakfast that consisted of cooking himself a ham and cheese omelet with tomatoes in it, and then finally he was ready to go. Mike dressed in a tight black t-shirt with a brown sports jacket to go with his cargo style khaki pants and brown shoes.

The first day of school was a typical first day filled with going over the rules, syllabus, and then being on of those dreaded English teachers who made students work on the first day. Finally his sixth period class rolled around. They had just finished an assembly, so cheerleaders were all decked out in their uniforms, two who were in his class. His last class of his first day at Glades High School and Mike had a senior class full of girls, women actually as he checked the roster and every one of them was already eighteen. 

"Hi all, and welcome to the first day of Senior Writing." He started off while passing out papers after the last bell rang to start class. "My name is mister Sheer, and together we will embark on a magical adventure unlike any other. I do have a few rules, no food, no drink other than water, no gum, and no cell phones. Any questions before I tackle the rest of the syllabus?"

@~Ava-chan~

Edited by Genak

cheerleader_by_saty_design_db8694p.jpg

Delilah Waller, or "The Wall" as she is known by the boys at school, sits in the last class of the day. She guzzles some water, having just led her cheer squad through a very strenuous routine at the opening assembly. She looked around as she wipes her lips, relieved that there are no boys in Senior Writing. She hates when they would ogle her, especially in her cheerleading uniform, which had lots of midriff. 

She takes a syllabus, and looks the the teacher, Mr. Sheer. She had seen him around campus, but never taken a class with him before. He seemed like a nice guy, really well dressed for a teacher. She smiled sweetly at him when he looked over the class during his introduction. 

She hears her phone vibrate in her bag, and glances down. The only contacts in her phone are a few of her close friends and her parents. A bit concerned, she swipes it open to make sure everything is ok. Fortunately, it's just her friend Christine congratulating her on a great routine. Delilah starts to tap back a reply, so she can get back to paying attention.

• Like 1

After Mike asked his question his noticed one of his students, a cheerleader no less, was texting on her phone in class. He shook his head, looked at the seating chart to see who the student was, and then called on her. "Delilah Waller, apparently the rules were not clear. Please see me after class." He was brief, and he had not raised his voice or shown any form of annoyance. 

Mike stayed at the front of class and did not give Delilah a chance to respond as he had not asked a question. "In this course we will explore various styles of writing from fiction to non-fiction with a lot of leeway for class decisions in regards to topics. Today you will use paper and pen or pencil for your exercise, and after that you will be allowed to use the Chromebooks from the cart here up front." He walked over to the cart and opened it up to reveal the Chromebooks neatly organized.

Afterwards he continued, "for your assignment today you must introduce yourself to me. I want to know your name, favorite childhood memory, what you did this last summer, and your expectations from this course." He headed to the board to write those things down as he continued, "my responses would be Mike Sheer, my favorite childhood memory would be camping with my parents. My summer was spent moving from HollyWood after a divorce, and interviewing for this job. I have three years of teaching experience prior to this. My expectations are simple, I want you to try and out forth your best effort while following my rules." With that he paused then said, "get to work."

Delilah taps send, and quickly places her phone in her bag. She blushes in embarrassment, as her fellow squadmate gives her a cheeky thumbs up. 

The class groans as they receive an assignment on their first day. Delilah grabs a page out if her notebook and lazily begins to brainstorm an introduction.

"My name is Delilah Waller.

My favorite memory is working on model trains with my grandfather. 

I spent my summer learning how to drive a manual transmission car. 

My hope for this class is to learn how to express myself in word better."

She sits and swirls her hair around with her pen after she finishes her writing.

• Like 1

The exercise that Mike had assigned the class was going to serve two purposes, the first one was to introduce his students to himself. He did intend on reading each and every one of them. Not in one night of course, it would take time, but for the second part he had to make copies of all the papers first, which was not too hard to do.

The second purpose of the assignment was in many ways to embarass the class as a whole. It sounded mean, but there was a method to the madness. He expected that many of his students would give short simple answers and mimic the way he vocalized his own answers. A sentence each for the name, memory, summer, and what they wanted out of class. As high schoolers, and seniors in high school no less, they should all be capable of writing better than that, much better than that. Of course he would have to mold them and show them how to apply things, but not before he tried to break them.

Class went by, many students turned their papers in to the basket on his desk, something he had not instructed, but hoped for, and waited for class to end. He observed the class, Delilah in particular as she appeared to finish quickly, but didn't further break the rules. Once the bell eventually rang a sigh of relief washed over the masses, "have a good afternoon." He called out to his class and waited until there were just two of them. He intended on making the cheerleader sweat it out while his eyes pierced her deeply getting a good sensual look at her very hot body.

Delilah stood up after the other girls left and started to walk to her teacher's desk. She noticed a very familiar look on his face, the one she gets from every boy in school, and most men in general. That lustful look that makes her stomach turn. 

She grits her teeth and walks up to the desk. "Here you go Mr. Sheer. All done, and I'm really sorry about using my phone, it won't happen again. "

• Like 1

Mike watched as the beautiful student approached his desk. He could see her grit her teeth, and immediately he sensed the tension in the room. He snapped out of his trance and listened respectfully as she spoke. Her apology seemed heartfelt enough, but it wasn't going to be as easy as apologize and go. He wanted to say his piece and he would make sure she listened.

"Delilah, you are a cheerleader, a key part of that word is leader. You must do your part to act like leader in my classroom. I have high expectations for you and your fellow cheerleaders to set an example for the rest of the class by following my rules at all times." At this moment Mike rose up from where he was sitting, a small tent from his semi-hard member potentially visible in his pants. He walked closer to her, for what purpose he didn't know quite yet, "so I would appreciate your help in making my transition smooth here." He winked at her as he finished up talking. He didn't expect or require a response, and in spite of him not saying she could leave Delilah was technically free to go.

Delilah nods as her teacher talks, and she takes a small step back as he gets up and walks toward her. She finds it a bit odd, but he does seem harmless enough. 

Until the wink. Delilah raise her eyebrow, and takes a look at his body language. Her eyes widen as she sees the bulge in his pants. "Mr. Sheer! Are you serious?!" She exclaims as she gestures to his groin, her voice quavering a bit.

• Love 1

A bright shade of red came over Mike's face as she pointed out the tent in his pants. He had not meant to have that there, nor did his wink have anything to do with it. Immediately he backed off a few steps and sat back down at his desk. He needed to clear the situation up and in a hurry. 

"Sorry, um, well, this is embarassing. I am not used to having so many beautiful students around me. I promise I am not a perv, but I am a guy. Besides I was not implying anything in regards to that." He hoped that cleared things up, if not he was going to be in some potential hot water. School administrations had a knack for taking the woman's side in sexual harassment cases.

Delilah puts her hands on his desk, looking right into his eyes. " Did you really just get a hard on by looking at me?! I would expect this from the trash boys at this school, but I thought you were nice...." she shakes her head. 

Delilah crawls up on his desk, kneeling on it, her skirt barely concealing her privates. She slowly arches forward, looking over him. "Which part. Which part of me made you this way?" She questions as she slowly runs her hands across her body, accentuating her midriff, her legs, her chest, and her face.

Nervousness appeared in Mike's eyes. He was not expecting this in the least bit, especially on his first day. He had to try to gain back control, but he wasn't sure exactly how to do that. Then she climbed up onto his desk and essentially had him cornered. On her knees the images of what her cheer spankies might look like under the skirt excited his body. Her midriff was at eye level and her tone stomach had sex appeal as well, not to mention he had a closer view of her covered breasts. 

"Well, I never said it was from just you, and I am not sure this is an appropriate conversation for us to have." He tried to keep calm, but his heart raced, "I mean you have great assets, and my mind wanders a lot, so it is not always what I can see, but sometimes the prospect of what I cannot see. I promise I am not the pervy teacher who is going to always fantasize about his students or do anything about it." He hoped his explanation was sufficient to get himself out of trouble. 

She tilts her head and slides her legs over the side of his desk, sitting on the edge with her legs dangling. Her legs are parted, but the hem of her skirt flops down to cover between her legs. Delilah swings her legs, the toes of her athletic shoes tapping into his knee.

She looks at him with her glimmering purple eyes "So... you don't like me then? I thought maybe..." Delilah pouts

Mike watched as Delilah shifted her position, his eyes darted in between her legs and then slowly back up her exposed stomach to her breasts. The way her feet tapped against his knee felt playful, and unlike the anger he had felt from her just a few moments ago. In some ways he was relieved, but then her words sent him scrambling.

"No, shit..." dammit he cursed in his head after saying shit out loud. Clearly she had him flustered. "That is not what I meant, and sorry for swearing, I do like you, you are beautiful, but you have me in a bit of a compromising situation and honestly on the first day of work I really don't need to get into trouble because some student ran to the prinicpal exclaimkng that her teacher sexually harassed her or anything like that. I would be fired for sure, and I love this job too much." He felt like he was rambling on, his face was still beat red with embarassment. "So it isn't that I don't like you, but..." and suddenly he lost his train of thought and the right words to go with it. Did he want her? Yes, of course, who wouldn't want the hottest student in the school and a cheerleader to boot.

She looks over at him, his face flush, and his words flustered. She shifts her body, and uses her feet to push his knees apart. Delilah slowly slides her shoes down the insides of his thighs, and gently sets the toes of her shoes on his bulge. 

"A compromising situation? Like this, you mean?" She says as she softly pokes and rubs his groin with her shoes.

The feeling of her shoe being guided along his thigh was exciting. The whole idea of her being in charge was exciting, as long as he knew he wasn't going to get in trouble. The door to his classroom had been left open, so there still was the prospect of being caught. When she asked her question he nodded in affirmation. Mike was glad that Delilah didn't place added pressure on his bulge, that would hurt.

As she rubbed her shoes along his bulge Mike's eyes rolled up for a moment and he took a long deep breath. It wasn't much but it felt so good. "Bad location... easy to spot..." he said in broken phrases. He was referencing their location in his classroom with a wide open door. There were better places, but he wouldn't stop her either if she continued here.

"It's ok, they'll just think you're taking advantage of me..." Delilah coos as she continues to rub her shoes against him. She stops for a moment, and presses her sole down a bit more forcefully on his bulge. "Mr. Sheer? Did your wife ever do this for you?" She asks sincerely as she crosses her legs while keeping one foot on his bulge, and reaching diwn to start to undo her laces in the other 

"That is what..." Mike was cut off by the new pressure on his manhood as she began to press down harder. The added pressure was not immensely painful yet, but he was also not comfortable that much was a fact. "No, she never did." He eeks out as he watches her begin to undo her shoe laces. He wondered what she had planned though in the back of his mind he had a few sneaking suspicions. "If they think I am taking advantage of you that will end poorly for me too. Is there no where else Delilah..." His eyes get distracted as they try to see up her skirt and he fails to finish his sentence.

She shakes her head as she removes her shoe, stretching her foot as she places it underneath his bulge. She quickly crosses her legs again, giving him a quick glimpse of her spanked, before starting to undo the laces on her other shoe. 

"Mr. Sheer, if you are that concerned..." She shoots him a mischievous look as she wriggles her toes against his balls. "Then tell me to stop, and never do this again."

• Love 1

"Ahhh...." Mike cooed out as her now shoeless foot went under his balls while her other foot relinquished pressure. The beauty of the transition was that he got to catch a brief glimpse of her spanx under her skirt. They were a powder blue color that made him squirm. He assumed that the material would feel heavenly grinding against his cock though admitting that out loud would be a long shot. 

The dare that Delilah laid forth for him was not met. He didn't really want her to stop, he just didn't want to get caught was all. "Just don't get caught..." was all he could manage to say as he moaned in pleasure when she wriggled her toes.

Mike had his answer as he watched her other shoe fall to the ground. Her feet were like magical devices of pleasure as she worked them skillfully. The way Delilah rhythmically worked her foot up and down his shaft sent a shockwave of pleasure throughout his body, and there were still layers of clothing in between any contact. His eyes rolled up as his hips began to squirm a little bit. 

Mike knew he wss trapped, well sort of, he could have tried to get up and make a break for it, in fact the logical part of his brain suggested it before being shut off. There was the xhance though that if he did try to escape her potential quickness could cut him off at the pass, or she could press hard into his balls and cause severe damage. So Mike's eyes filled with lust as Delilah worked him over.

Delilah smirks as her teacher begins to writhe in pleasure. She hates how men can be swayed by simply indulging their need for sexual release. Her feet move up,  and she begins to rub her toes against the sides of his shaft.  Delilah casts a condescending glare over her disgusting teacher. "Mr. Sheer, take it out." She says in a breathy whisper.

• Like 1

The way Delilah moved her feet kept Mike excited and brought him closer and closer to the edge. Then she told him to take it out and Mike looked at her in shock for a moment. He almost had to ask her what she had said to make sure. The risk of doing that was losing this amazing opportunity that she was providing him despite the condescending glare she gave him. It confused him as to why she would glare at him in such a fashion, but he didn't want to press the issue and run her off. 

Mike unfastened his belt, undid the button of his pants, his fingers trembling slightly in excitement, and then he pulled both his pants and black boxer briefs down to his ankles as he sat in his chair nearly naked from the waist down.

Delilah scoffs at his willingness to get his rocks off, and sneers as he presents his stiff manhood to her. His dick twitching in anticipation, she roughly presses her foot into the underside of his shaft. She presses his dick up against his pelvis, and slowly slides her foot up and down, stroking him with the soft cotton of her socks.

Her eyes continue to cast a disapproving glare upon him, as he squirms in pleasure. A scowl begins to creep over her face as she applies more pressure, and picks up the pace.

The rough pressing of her soft cotton covered foot into his balls made Mike wince a bit in agony. He didn't understand why she was being so rough on his most sensitive region. Still the feeling of her foot as it glided up and down along his shaft elliceted a moan as his eyes rolled up into the back of his head. 

Then he saw the scowl on her face. It was puzzling to him, and for the first time since she had started giving him pleasure he began to question what was happening. Mike rolled his chair back quickly, and fumbled to get his pants pulled up. "You look angry and upset, clearly this is wrong," his voice squeaked a bit with nervousness. "I don't want to make you upset or mad, how about we just go and forget this ever happened?" 

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic