Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Creämy

abandoned ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ꜰʀᴜɪᴛ

Creämy

ₒₙcₑ ᵤₚₒₙ ₐ ₜᵢₘₑ ₐₙ ₐₙgₑₗ ₐₙd ₐ dₑᵥᵢₗ fₑₗₗ ᵢₙ ₗₒᵥₑ
bₒₜₕ ₜₕₑᵢᵣ wₒᵣₗdₛ cₒₗₗᵢdₑd ᵢₙₜₒ ₒₙₑ
ₙₑᵢₜₕₑᵣ ₒₙₑ ₙₒᵣ ₜₕₑ ₒₜₕₑᵣ ₘₒᵣₑ
bᵤₜ ₘₑᵣgᵢₙg fᵣₒₘ ₛₕₒᵣₑ ₜₒ ₛₕₒᵣₑ...

yande.re%20309992%20sample%20aomono%20caimage

Angel 💫 Anahita (Ana) 📿 @Fℓåку

Devil 👿 Dante@G0dC0mpl3x

G0dC0mpl3x

Looks exciting. Cant wait to start~ :P

Creämy

Heaven

The only female angel, Anahita, nicknamed Ana, could be seen on her knees with her hands intertwined together in a praying manner. Her eyes closed. Soft lips closed. She seemed to be wearing a heavenly nurse outfit that fits her body right; colors complimenting her holy wings that shone oh-so-gloriously. Kinky enough, she was wearing a pantyhose underneath. She symbolizes purity. Her eyes slowly opened, revealing the same color as her hair. "Hup..". She stood up with a smile, and giggled. Excitedly, she jumped down from the clouds, and there her role started. 

Land

Those who believe in angels could see her; a few little children would point at her and she would wave at them. However in others' eyes, the believers point at nothing but empty space. A roam around the crowded city was always the first thing she would do. Skipping so innocently as her breasts would bounce up and down: humming, smiling, and carefree.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• vatsayana
      By vatsayana
      age play 
    • Muramune
      By Muramune
      A colony ship carrying humans on an exodus from a dying Earth crash lands on a strange planet. With the crew dead and the ship damaged beyond repair, the colonists have to find a way to survive this new world and even repopulate the world to thrive once more.

If possible, I'd like this to be a multi-generational RP with each generation advancing the world from a near medieval setting to taking to the stars once more.
       If you're interested in this RP, drop me a line and we can bounce more ideas.
    • Isthisthekrustykrab?
      By Isthisthekrustykrab?
      (So I have no idea how to remove the reference link...so yeah lol)
      Title: Lost at sea. Island romance
      Genre: fantasy, romance, adventure.
      Parings: M/F, F/F
      Plot: Lucy is stranded on an island after her ship got destroyed by a rouge wave. She found herself on an island which she thinks no one else is on....but she is wrong.
      Setting: If the Amazon was an island. It's basically a rainforest that is on an island. A really big island.
      Characters: Lucy(my character) and your character which you will play either a chief of your clan or a inhabitant of the island. 
      What you will do: I have a starter, you will continue with it. I need descriptive paragraphs. Three. No less, unless it is two good paragraphs with detail. 
      Your character: can be anything (demon, human, furry) Male or female, although, I would like the female to be a dickgirl. No futa. Doms only, no switches. I will also need a picture and some info about your character, name, personality, age and height. Your character cannot have neon/bright colors. Although, if your character is poisonous, like a snake or something, then your character can have a bright/neon markings. The rest of the fur/scales has to be a natural color. (If you're playing a furry)
      Starter:
      When Lucy had bought her own ship, although, it was small, she was proud of it, the feline didn't think that it would be destroyed so quickly...and easily. Everything had been calm when she sailed out to sea, no storms, nothing that would bring destruction to her ship.
      Well, was she wrong. Very wrong. It had been a normal day, day two of being out at sea. It was a cloudy day.
      Lucy laid out on her deck, naked as the day she was born and legs spread wide. Her fingers were moving fast on her clit, she was moaning and crying out, arching her back and just loving how free she was.
      "F-fuck! Yes~! Almost...ah~!"
      She bucked her hips in the air, eyes rolling back as she squirted all over her deck. The human groaned as she slumped back on the warm deck, panting hard. That was the fourth orgasm she had today, she could do a few more, but something seemed off...her boat was rocking in the water more violently and she sat up, eyes wide as she saw a giant wave coming towards her.
      "Holy shit!"
      She screamed and scrambled up, the wave came out of nowhere. She had no time to do anything before the wave swallowed her ship whole, sending her tumbling through the icy water. She soon blacked out. Lucy's body washed up on the beach, with a few things that had came from her ship, she was breathing, but barely.
      End starter (this is where you pick up.)iframe widget

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.