My Childhood's Rules [Vergil x Whimsical Dreams]

Another lovely sunny day began as Kimiko walked over to her best friend's home, couple blocks down from hers.  The quiet suburban town was neatly kept, for the most part, as green, grassy lawns were maintained to a short height, plentiful shrubs and bushes cropped into fanciful shapes or just lovely bulbous features, and despite having different colours, each house down the street shined in the morning sun as its plastic layers reflected it back. 

The young vixen had been friends with the human Virgil since they were both very young.  Despite their closeness, Kimiko didn't really think of him as more than a very good friend, someone she could rely on to hang out and talk to.  A couple years ago, after he had saved her from some bullies, she did develop some feelings for him, seeing him as her knight in shining armor.  But Virgil had lost his chance, as she had moved on.  

"Virgil!" she called as she strutted up to his front door and knocked on it, using her usual distinct tapping to let him know it was her, if her voice didn't give it away.  She was dressed in the usual school uniform, a white, short-sleeved button up collared shirt with a small, red cravat and a pleated grey skirt.  In addition, she sported light blue thigh high stockings, a particular favorite of hers, as her twin dark ponytails bounced about to either side of her slightly elongated head. 

• Love 1

Vergil woke up to the sound of his alarm as the sun slowly grace its presence by hitting his eyes with a strong sunlight ray that pierces the blinds and making me mumble from the light. The annoyance sound halt as his hand hit the snooze button to make it stop and making sight on the day of going to school like any others day which was slowly becoming a trivial thing for him. Still, he decides to go to school due to a major reason for pushing him into going there in the first place and the reason being his childhood friend, Kimiko. 

"I guess another day of trying to do what I always do..." Vergil mutter. 

He lifts himself up to begin changing into his usual attire which was different from the school uniform but he has an exception being quite smart and hardly even missing a subject due to Kimiko pushing him to do it. As he was done changing, he could hear knocking down below and hearing the usual knocking follow by Kimiko's voice calling him out. A chuckle escaped his lips at that young fox always coming to his house to walk together toward school and move downstairs to open the door to see her there. 

"Ah, good morning Kimiko. Are you ready for another day at school?" Vergil ask. 

His eyes began to examine her uniform which was quite good for her and also hiding his true desire since he was waiting for the right opportunity to strike the innocent girl while she at least expected. He began to step out while closing the door behind him as he was done with his usual setup and decide to go with Kimiko since that was a habit he picks up from her as they lived together for years. 

"Good morning, Vergil!" Kimiko replied in her usual cheerful demeanour, "I sure am!  I hope you are too!"  The vixen always tried her best in school, despite being a B student at best.  Vergil was far superior to her in terms of academic skills, but when it came to motivation, he sure didn't have much in him were it not for her.  But it was fine, she had enough for the both of them!

"Aw, cheer up, it's pizza day!" she teased as they headed out toward the school several blocks further down.  Of course, they weren't the only ones walking to school, though typically students already separated into their cliques even before reaching the campus.  "I know how much you LOOOVE pizza!"  In truth, Kimiko was the one who loved pizza, probably more than he did, but she hoped lunch would be a good incentive for him to liven up a bit.

The trek took them about 20 minutes before they reached the usual crowd of students that got to the school early to chat with their friends.  Kimiko spotted a few of her own friends, a small group of furry girls who were in some of her classes, though she always hesitated leaving Vergil behind as she realized he really didn't have many people to talk to other than her.  "Don't worry, you'll do fine!"

"R-Right, of course," Vergil spoke, hesitantly at first. 

Vergil was taken back by her cheerfulness since that what makes him use his fake persona around her since he didn't want her to see his true personality and always tries his best to do what she asked of him. Although, despite her bubbling personality of Kimiko, she has some rather good grades on her belt and a maturity around here which made him put off with her because of that. They began walking together as a couple of student pop in and out of the street heading toward the school structure while hearing Kimiko trying to cheer her childhood friends as always. 

"Yeah, I guess we have that to look forward to and you are correct about that Intel since my childhood friend does care about me." Vergil smile.

After a while of walking with a crowd behind them, they reach the school's main entrance as she spots her usual friend hanging around and gossip about things that Vergil didn't care as much. He did notice her looking at their way which he already know she was worry about him and wanting to speak with her friends. 

"Why don't you talk with your friends, I will be just fine on my own, you know?" Vergil spoke. 

"Hm?  Are... are you sure about that?" Kimiko asked, the worry in her voice quite noticeable.  Obviously she cared for him deeply, but he knew it wasn't as a lover would.  No, she loved him almost like... a brother of sorts.  It must've pained him so, to know that he was a shoulder for her to talk and cry, but that she wouldn't think of coming to him when she decided it was time to lose her virginity.

Despite her hesitation, his assurance was enough.  "Okay.  I'll be over there if you need me, okay?"  With that, she gave him a smile and walked over to her friends to start chatting them up.  In truth, her friends were... well, they were typical girls, complaining about the usual things and gossiping about the usual people.  Though he definitely knew they kept asking what was up with Vergil.  

A lot of students disliked him, for one reason or another, but most agreed that he was a bit weird, eccentric, whatever it was.  Especially the furries, they seemed to be especially cautious of him, as if they could sniff something was off about him.  But that was about the extent of it, it's not like anyone really messed with him too much.  There were definitely some beneath him on the food chain the bullies targeted, and with his connection to Kimiko, the teachers at least didn't give him the hard time he sometimes deserved.

"I am indeed sure, just be careful alright? We don't want to see you get hurt." Vergil smile, as if hinting a foreshadowing. 

Vergil reassures her about his decision to let her hang out with her groups of friends as he waves at her goodbye and seeing her furry friend looking at him with cautious which he turned around with a grin hiding beneath his faces. Inside of his head, he silently chuckles knowing that all of his hard work will pay off ever since he acquires a new power that can allow him to do something beyond what a normal human could ever imagine. His legs began moving toward the inside structure of the school while leaving behind Kimiko to her friend and walking silently toward their usual class and planning something behind her back. His finger twirls with his bangs as he has a habit of thinking while messing with his hair and being mindful of his action ever since had acquired this abnormal power that could forcefully make his wish come true. He had some practicing of using this "gift" with others as practice but not really pushing his potential to its limit and keeping his dark thought only toward her childhood friends since that what makes him excited to try this on her the most. Vergil turn around to see Kimiko talking with her friends and smiling peacefull but deep down, he was smiling at her virginity being stolen by the person she trusted the most. 

"Soon, you will know my true self and teach you a brand new world." Vergil thoughts. 

Indeed, no one suspected him of having such powers, even as he had actively replaced several garments of random girls in the near past.  Course, he had to restrain himself with what he did once he turned into a girl's panties in the locker room before she tugged him on, as the feeling of her soft pussy rubbing against his being was definitely very tempting.  Jackets, skirts, bras, panties... he had turned himself into them, and no girl had been the wiser.  

Then there was the fact that he could latch himself on to objects, like seeping into a pole and stretching himself to practically become the pole, changing its colours to his whim.  He even managed to bend it a bit as he tested the strengths of his material body.  All of it was in preparation for today.

This year had been a particularly bad one for Vergil, as he shared pretty much no classes with Kimiko.  Though this likely would only lead to him seething with lust and angst to do what he had been planning.  Eventually, he caught sight of Kimiko as she parted from her friends between classes and headed into the bathroom.  It was a rather busy bathroom, with several girls in there at any time.  Though they likely wouldn't suspect a little pool of water slipping across the floor... and the thrill of such a crowded place, yet one where no one could see what would occur, must've been eating at him.

Vergil noticed Kimiko leaving the group of people as she took her little legs across the hallways and into the girl's bathroom which sprung an idea to him while looking around for a place to hide. He dove his body into a corner before melting his entire body to become a puddle of water and slowly follow behind of Kimiko as people didn't question the water inching away into the girl's bathroom. 

The puddle of water slip through the door's gap as he could see many girls filling this bathroom and chattering among each other about useless stuff. He stops as soon as he noticed Kimiko waiting on one of the stalls which made quite excited to using his power to lure her toward the path of lust and approach her legs while slowly changing form toward her panty. Vergil chuckles softly to feel Kimiko's virgin pussy close by and began changing into another form which slowly brings a dildo to appear above his undergarment form to spread her pussy apart. Even if Kimiko tries to remove him, she couldn't possibly do that since he was well stuck inside of her lower region for good and no struggles will make them apart until he is satisfied. 

Despite having quite the epic view, being a puddle of water on the floor of a girl's bathroom, Vergil didn't seem interested in the other girls or the sights up their skirts.  Instead, he saw Kimiko's bright blue panties as they snugly hug her lovely vixen posterior, and as she took her turn in the stall, she didn't even feel him sticking to her leg.  As part of her cleansing ritual, she tugged down her panties around her ankles, giving him easy access to meld into them.  

Once she had finished, she tugged them back up to cover herself, only to feel something hard start to prod its way into her.  "W-what?" she said, a bit startled.  She thought maybe her panties had gotten caught in there or something but... when it kept going and actually start to part into her tract, she started to get worried.  Yet when she reached down to tug at her panties, she felt the waistband tighten around her hips.  "W-what the?"  

Kimiko couldn't pry the fabric, which felt as if it were also hardening.  "Urg... hhrgnn... a-ahn!"  Her face went red as it really felt like something was starting to penetrate her.  The vixen's startled groan caught the attention of one of the girls in the bathroom.  "Hey, you okay in there?"

Vergil could fee her soft pussy lowering down against the dildo that was made for which she yelp since she was a pure virgin and never truly feeling something stuffing her pussy. Then it hit him, A dildo won't satisfy his childhood friend and he try something unique that wasn't foretold by his previous training done until now. The dildo that was piercing his girl was slowly changing into his cock and burrow it ways into her depth while feeling her inside slowly moving aside to take hold of this pile of mass. 

They both hear a girl worrying about Kimiko's health as hymen break immediately as he thrust deeper and forcing his way into her womb with ease. Still, it was quite hard pushing this tight, virgin cunt since his thick dick was far too much for a virgin and seeing her legs quivering from feeling her pussy breaking apart. Even so, that didn't stop Vergil to pull back slowly while her inside stretch to his lead and began pounding her to feel her wet inside take his shape. The soggy sound of her pussy began to slowly appear as she tries to hide the embarrassed sound she was making in her lower mouth and feeling her tightness really holding his cock which delight. Even in this form, Vergil can still manage to speak his mind and by doing so, it will allow him to only be heard by the person wearing him which will be quite useful in the near future of lust and planning. 

"Hello, Kimiko, does my cock feel good inside your pussy? Or are you too surprised to see me taking your virginity at long last?" Vergil asks, chuckling. 

Edited by lVergill

"A-ARgn!  AHN!"  The virginal vixen stumbled backward as she felt the pressure inside of her seemingly get tighter and tighter, the texture of the thing inside of her rapidly changing.  Kimiko couldn't hold back anymore as pain shot through her.  "ARRGN!"  Obviously, the girls outside the stall grew worried and one knocked on the door to grab her attention.  "AAHgnn!  HAngnn!" Kimiko cried out, desperately tugging at her panties, trying to tug it out.  Already a slick of virgin blood stained the cock within her, claiming her for himself.

"Hey, you okay in there?  Do you need any help?" one girl asked, and by the sound of it, a small crowd of them stood outside.  Vergil could feel Kimiko squirm and she couldn't take it anymore.  Yet just as she was about to open her mouth to respond, she hears him in her mind.  

"W-what..." For a moment, the voice of her friend shocks her, as he continued to pump into her.  "V-vergil!?" she cried out in recognition.  

"What?" the girl asked, "What did you say?"  By the sound of it, Kimiko was about to tell them his name, pointing the finger at him.

Vergil growl at Kimiko blowing his cover so he had to rely on stuffing her virgin pussy with his thick cock to sway her mind of telling her lie and talking to her about a worse outcome if she talks. Still, the feeling of her warm cunt coiling around his pile of meat was quite something and continue to pound her as she had no other option but to take each plow with only escalated further into her climax. 

"I don't think that's a good idea Kimiko, once they open the door of this stall, they will see a slut fox masturbating to me." Vergi spoke. 

In truth, he was telling the truth since they will only see her there alone and without anyone touching this animal in heat. Vergil chuckles echoes in her mind as he began spreading his power across her bra and tightening around her gentle breasts. He could feel her nipple becoming hard from the current fuck that is going on and while having spectators nearby that will rise this pleasure of her building inside. 

"Hello?" called a different girl from the other side.  At this point, they could hear the moans of the girl, though to them, it probably sounded like pain rather than pleasure, or something to that effect.

"A-AHN!  I..."  Luckily for him, Kimiko halted before revealing his name.  "N-nothing!  S-sorry!  I.... I... I'm fine!" she called out instead, trying her best to bite down on her lip.  The ever increasing fucking of her formerly virgin pussy was painfully obvious, and her body was having a lot of trouble adjusting.  Especially as she felt her bra tightening around her as well.  "AAhrgn!"

The girls outside sounded confused, though after so much prodding, they finally accepted that it must be some toilet troubles and let her be.  Yet Kimiko wasn't going to sit around and just let this happen.  Remarkably, the vixen pushed her hands against the walls of the stall and somehow managed to force her way off the toilet.  "Grnnn.. rhhgnn..." she groaned, tears rolling from her eyes as her legs wobbled severely.  Even if she heard Vergil's voice, she still couldn't comprehend how he was doing this.  She started toward the stall door, clearly determined to get out.

• 2 weeks later...

"Oh~such determination, you were always the determining one but it is wise to leave like this? Your lewd expression showing, your pussy drooling with your love juice in front of the others? My, my, you have become such a lewd fox haven't you?" Vergil persuade. 

Vergil's new profound power began to slowly take over her clothes as they look normal in the outside for the people to not noticing anything weird but in the inside, he could change into anything he desires it to be. His cock continues to roughly pound against his property as it drools with the joy of being fuck and experience the pleasure of sex for the longest time. Meanwhile, her breasts are being teased and play with as her bra became small tendril that sucks and becomes attached to her soft skin like glue. Clearly, Kimiko was in no shape to leave the stall as the lust will be unbearable to resist in front of the many crowds outside the bathroom and didn't resist for her to leave since that will be more excited for him. Vergil remains silent as he began to slowly began thinking about how to make her lose reason and learning on how to handle his power well so he can do something that no one can. 

The more he melded with Kimiko's body, the more he started to hear her whispers.  Not her audible whispers, no... the voice in her head.  'No... I don't want that... I don't want any of this!  Please, leave me alone!'  She was talking to him from her mind, though she thought she was just talking to herself.  Even as he thrusted into her and forcibly pleasured her breasts beneath her uniform, Kimiko managed to reach the door, but as her hand wrapped around the latch, she found that she didn't have the strength right now to open it.  Nor the will.  

Shaking her head as best she could, she really wanted to call out for help.  For anyone to come and save her from this nightmare.  She still wasn't completely sure Vergil had anything to do with it despite it having his voice.  But she had no clue what it was and for that matter.... how to deal with it...

Vergil noticed Kimiko's lips open wide as if about to attempt to call out for help which was a slight problem on his plan to release his seeds inside of her until the brightest idea came into mind. His chuckles echo in her mind as a dark mask began to appear on her face that prevents her from speaking and not letting any air getting through so easily. She was completely trapped inside of this bathroom as he began to pound her wet pussy roughly and quick as it grows big while it throbs from the joy of fucking his childhood friend at long last. 

"Kimiko, I am...cumming real soon..." Vergil mutters. 

Even if he could resist the pleasure, he couldn't since Kimiko's wet cunt began to greedily take his cock with much pleasure and squeezing him hard as if she wanted to be creampie by him. The heavy panting with the mix of moaning was filling Kimiko's head with lewd thoughts as she took each fuck like a slut and slowly corrupting her body to follow her animal instincts of mating. 

Before she could even utter a sound, she felt something solidifying around her maw, and soon enough, her mouth was forced closed as her muzzle now lay under a solid layer of Vergil's power.  "M-Mhgn!" she tried to scream in horror as she desperately reached up to claw at the mask, but all she managed to do was feel the exact outlines of her maw and nose.  "Mrhgnnnn!"  She only then realized how much she was starting to struggle to breathe, particularly as she was panicking and struggling.  Quickly, she took in a deep breath as best she could and started to hold it.  Being on the swimming team, Kimiko could hold her breath for awhile, though she wasn't sure how long she could last as...

"Mgghn!"  The vixen's body slipped up against the wall of the stall hard, and she had to use it to prop herself up as she felt him pump into her over and over.  Her hands fell away from the mask as she had to push them against the wall for better support.  By now, she couldn't help but start letting her body enjoy it, even if she didn't want it.  'Vergil!  If that's you, please stop!' she thought, thinking that maybe if she could hear him, he could hear her.  She only hoped he would see reason, even as she started to feel his shaft inside start to pulsate.

Vergil slowly began to stop his wild thrust as he hears Kimiko's plead while he thought about the idea of stop fucking his long desire fox girl that he loves so much and was caring enough to make him happy. With that line of thinking in mind, it only fuels his desire to continue with his lust for this limping vixen and resume his fucking from her underneath. Her love juice began to drool from being fuck violently as he grits his teeth from this tight sensation and thrusting one last time toward her womb to release his load. 

"Take everything!" Vergil yell. 

After his announcement of his climax, Vergil began to release his white, sticky milk inside of Kimiko's womb as it quickly filled her inside and feeling the warm seed stuffing her. The mask that was making her hard to breathe slowly disappear from her jaw to let her enjoy the moment of being creampie and loosen the grip on her breasts. Vergil pant softly after a good mate of using her childhood friend and watching this lewd fox taking each and every ounce of his seeds like a slut that he imagines her to be. 

For a moment, she can almost feel the constant pumping slowing down.  Did that actually work?  Was he going to stop this madness?  But suddenly, it started again tenfold, and she was lost.  "Mrhgnnn!" she groaned into the mask as she struggled to breathe, her eyes slowly rolling back into her head as she leaned heavily against the wall.  Her butt stuck out quite a bit as her body trembled profusely.  It wasn't long until she felt the sudden gushing into her, the hot seed slamming against her innermost walls and driving the force waves of pleasure throughout her body.

"A-aahhnnn...." she grunted in forced ecstasy as her eyes flickered close and she slumped down on the floor, her head nudging against the toilet.  Panting hard as she needed air, Kimiko could barely function as it was, and she was on the verge of passing out.

Vergil chuckles, "Did you enjoy that~There more where that came from and you have no " Vergil ask, lewdly. 

He began to detach from her clothing as he molds himself to be a regular human and leaning against the exit door of this place while smirking at the confused fox while his cum drools out of her virgin pussy. The excitement of victory became clear for him as he looks down at her and having this power made him almighty to do whatever he wants with her. 

"Are you confused Kimiko? Then allow me to explain in a small summary to you and you will understand your place." He spoke. 

He approaches the fallen maiden as he kneels down to pat her head lovingly like she has done a good job but in reality, she was being forced to mate with him and smile at her despite that. He could see her blushing face of being creampie which he chuckles while glancing back to see nobody in this bathroom since classroom is starting as they speak but he care none for that at the moment. 

"You see, I have this amazing power that let me control of your body and clothing at will. Now, you will see where I am going with this, I can do anything to you and nobody will notice when I fuck my childhood friend and I was her first." Vergil boldly announced. 

Panting, Kimiko barely realized Vergil was right there until he patted her head.  "U-uhn…"  Too tired and used to be able to speak properly, his cum and her juice mixture was already soaking her panties and slipping down her inner thighs.  When she finally looked up, her half open, dazed eyes needed several moments before they opened up wide.  "W-what are you..." she gasped, her head slipping a bit more against the toilet.  That was, at least, before he started explaining himself, and tears formed in her eyes as she couldn't deny how real it had all felt.  "W-why... why are you doing this... I... I thought were friends..."

He had robbed her of her virginity, and that wasn't his to take!  She had trusted him for years!  Why did he have to do this to her now?  And she couldn't deny his bold claims, but she hoped he was done with her.  "Y... you... you're terrible..." she said in a low, half snarl.  "You're a terrible person..."  She assumed that he would probably go on and take other girls for himself as well.  That was probably the kind of monster he was.