New Sodom [guy_sas x Whimsical Dreams]

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wind and waves rocked the ferry as it pushed its way towards the island of New Sodom. Looking out over the metal railing, one could see the land start to become more and more clear on the horizon. The one feature that seemed to jump out the most was the light house on the edge of the island. There was something about, a sort of aura, that made it feel dark. The windows were like a blank eye, staring down across the rolling water, at the ferry, and those on it.

Besides the captain of the small ship, a tall otter, with graying hair dressed in old worn clothes, his son, two cars and their occupants, the ship was empty. Lora Kaine looked out of her car. The other one was a white van with proud black letters on the side proclaiming it to be the property of Wolf News. There were only two figures visible in the van, and only visible through the front windshield, a male cat with light red hair, and a much larger bull. Both had the tired expressions of someone who was over worked and under appreciated.

The younger otter walked up the window of the Lora Kaine and gently tapped twice. "With these sort of conditions, it'll be a little while before we can safely dock at the island. Maybe twenty minutes, if were lucky" he paused for a second, "mind telling me what your business there is anyway," he leaned in conspiratorially, "does it have anything to do with those missing girls?"

Lora leaned back in the seat of her black SUV, government issued with full plating.  She was, after all, on a case, and it would just be easier getting past any roadblocks if those in charge knew she was coming.  At least, that was the thought, she just found it more comfortable than her own shitty car back home.  The 32 year old mare was an experienced agent with the FBI, having been on multiple cases and successfully solved them, or at least helped lead to their conclusion.  It wasn't all sunshines and rainbows, however, as several had gone unsolved, including one of a certain serial rapist and murderer that she preferred to forget.  

The mare had on a pair of dark grey slacks that hugged her curves rather tightly, yet offered a bit of a bell bottom toward her hooves.  Strapped in place with a dark brown leather belt, it was plain and simple and used for... well, more visual purposes than anything else.  A dark red woolen turtleneck addressed her top, and similarly, it wound tightly around her bust area, despite the stretchy material being easy to move.  Her gun was visible in its holster in the pit of her arm.  

As she waited impatiently to get to the island, she took a drag of her fine imported cigar and pushed it out the open driver's window, at least until the captain showed up.  "Great," she declared, in a not very pleased fashion to be sure.  Her voice was a bit gruff and deeper for a woman, though her drinking and smoking didn't help that at all.  Though as he brought himself in to gossip, she peered at him closely, her deep emerald eyes immediately investigating him visually.  "You know something?"

The young otter took a step back as soon as her gaze met his. Automatically, instinctively he brought his hands up, as he could feel a cold sweat run down his neck. There was something about those emerald eyes that made him feel like she staring into his soul. "No, nothing," he declared as fast as possible. "I was just curious, you know? We don't normally get anyone headed out here. It just feels cool to, you know, be around something important for once." Tentatively he took a step back towards her car, "I heard a rumor that Sarai Beresford was coming, I bet shes in that van."

Sarai Beresford was a very popular new reporter. A cat with long white hair that was always kept as luxurious as possible, with the added help of selective lights, and perhaps an hour of preparation before, of course. She was known by many to have a warm personality, but a sharp wit underneath. She did her best to always cut right to the meat of any issue. Her apparent love of low cut tops didn't hurt her popularity either. Lora had met her once before, and they hadn't gotten along, to say the least. 

To say she had something of an intimidating personality was definitely an understatement.  She trusted few people, if any, whether it be her coworkers, public workers, and especially randomly people she met on the street, particularly men.  Course, not that many, if any, knew this, but it was brought about by her... negative experiences, is what she often said when prompted.  What those were, well... fuck them if they wanted to know.  

Eventually, as he started to back off, she figured it was due to her imposing demeanour rather than having any connection with the case, so she let him off the hook.  "Good to know," she replied, taking out a rather old fashioned PDA and tapping into it, taking down some notes.  If few people came to the island, there had to be some odd connection between the disappeared girls.

"Oh really?  Beresford is in there?" she asked, quite intrigued as she peered toward the van again.  The bitch must be in the back, she thought to herself as she recalled that slutty little kitten's big ego.  She acted all nice and puffy and stuff, but she suspected Sarai was a total bitch underneath all that façade.  Particularly when it came to getting a story.  "Why would Beresford be coming here, I wonder?" she asked aloud, letting him have a chance to say his theory, if he felt like it.  If not... well, he was useless anyway.

"Um, actually I think I heard something about it," he said as he glanced towards her PDA, "real quick though, you are not going to get a connection on the island. Any emails or anything you need to send you can do so now," he adds and then runs off. He's gone for several minutes, and then returns with a paper folded under his arm. He pulls it out and begins to read aloud. "After, learning who had been sent out to investigate the case of the New Sodomites, our very own Sarai declared that the case wouldn't be solved. She vowed to put her own safety at risk to go to the island herself, and save the girls. Lets," he glanced up from the paper to see the expression on Lora's face. He opened his mouth up to say something, but after a couple minutes of nothing but incoherent mumbles, he left.  

Luckily, her note taking was part of the device, so she at least had that.  But that meant she couldn't contact the agency for back up or info... and despite her independence and feistiness, if she maintained good relations with someone, it was the info department.  Without them, she'd be stuck doing everything on hoof, a prospect that she didn't look forward to.  "Thanks," she said, not really showing any gratefulness for the warning, but that wasn't her style anyway.  She sent a quick text to the info department, telling them 'lights out', letting them know she'd be off the grid.  Not that they could do anything anyway, but if someone was concerned back home, they could send someone else to get lost here too.

Peering in her side mirror at him as he started to read the reporter's intentions, her expression remained mostly cold, but her eyebrows hardened down to show anger.  'Fucking bitch... I hope she's in that fucking van.  I've got a good mind to punch her right in that dirty little pussy of hers..." she thought to herself as her tempter flared.  Probably the reason why he started mumbling to himself, but the otter had a very good reason not to interact much more with her.  

Seeing the otter had left her alone, she took a very long drag of her cigar and puffed it out the window, toward the van.  "Sarai Beresford goes missing... and everyone gives a shit," she said lowly to herself, already thinking of the headlines.  Meanwhile, if she went missing... no one would care.

It was another thirty minutes before the ferry finally pulled into the harbor safely, and lowered the gate. The van pulled out as soon as it could and drove onto the single dirt road ahead of it. To call the road terrible would be a generous use of the term. It was full of holes, and just wide enough to allow one car to fit down the single lane. Trees bordered it on either side, sometimes getting to close that their branches seemed to reach out to try and grab at the passing vehicles. Above it all, the Lighthouse loomed, the blank glass eye watching. 

After a couple minutes of driving out through the road, the trees finally pulled away and it opened up. . . into a parking lot. There were no other roads leading out of it, though there were many paths. One path at the head of the parking lot was even paved. Next to it was a large wooden sign that read, "Welcome to New Sodom." It almost seemed like something straight out of Disney land.

The van was parked as close to the main path as it could. There were no other cars in the lot, except for Lora's SUV. The back doors of the van were open and the two men in the front seat were now busily engaged in unloading all sorts of equipment. To the side of them stood Sarai Beresford, wearing traditional high heels, pencil skirt, and low cut blouse. She had her arms crossed, and was speaking into some kind of recorder as she glanced around the area.

The wait was killing her.  Peering down at her PDA, she saw the battery was low.  "Shit... I hope they've got outlets wherever the hell I'm going."  Of course, she had forgotten her car charger at home.  With little else to do, Lora pulled out the old fashioned vanilla folder and started going through the paperwork again.  "Hm... what's the connection here... there's got to be something on this fucking island..."  Literally, there just wasn't anything tying any of the missing women other than this out of the way place.  Still, at least it was an adequate time passer until the boat docked.

As she started up the SUV, she saw the van pull out ahead of her.  "Watch it, assholes..." she groaned to herself, knowing they couldn't hear her anyway.  She started following the van down the isolating road, leaving about a car's distance between them.  She wasn't really sure why, but there was just this... air about the place.  The mare couldn't place it anywhere and it wasn't anything that she had experienced before.  And it's not like she hadn't been down abandoned dirt roads in the middle of some creepy forest at midnight somewhere.  Just not on a little island no one knew much about.

In the parking lot, she left several empty spaces between the van and herself before gathering her items together into her small brown leather carry satchel and slipped on her black trenchcoat and beret.  Exiting her vehicle, she was sure to take everything she needed with her, including a flashlight, a small medical toolkit, and her paperwork.  Spotting the cat woman talking into the recorder, Lora gruffly let out a groan.  The last thing she needed was to be recorded giving this bitch a piece of her mind.  So instead, she started heading toward the path, having to hoof around the van, though no way she was doing it sneakily as her hooves clopped rather loudly.

As the clop of the hooves against the pavement became audible, Sarai turned her head to see agent Lora Kaine trying to move into town. Not one to let a possible interview go to waste, she immediately moved after the detective. Her high heels clicked in time with the noise from the hooves. With a bit of quick motion the cat woman got in between the detective and her destination. She held the recorder out to catch both of their voices as she began to speak. "Good afternoon, Agent," Sarai said with an amenable tone, "I hope you're doing well," then before the horse could respond, "I just wanted to let you know that some of my colleagues have completely blown my comments out of proportion. The Casanova incident not withstanding, you have a fine career behind you, and you're more than capable as an agent. I hope you can forgive any misunderstands that might've occurred if you read any of our papers."

Upon hearing the clacking get closer, Lora knew the cat was on the prowl.  'Shit...'  She didn't want to look like she was running away, but she certainly didn't intend on stopping for the shorter feline.  So she started to lengthen her strides, but the cat got there first.  The mare had to stop suddenly, nearly knocking into the young female and pushing her to the ground, though if that did happen, Lora knew it would've been so satisfying.  "I'm fine," she responded to the first question, her voice as neutral as could be.  Particularly as she eyed the recorder.

After all, the last interview hadn't gone well at all... and as much as it was Sarai's fault, it was also partially her own actions while being recorded.  "Right."  Her response to the following comments and questions was quick and to the point, showing a type of coldness that should've been obvious to the cat that she didn't want anything to do with her, while remaining innocent of any kind of provocations on the tape.  "If you don't mind, I've got a case to solve."

Sarai's usual smile seems to dip into a frown for just a second as the interview continues, as she quickly realizes she's not going to get any usable information out of the talk. However she doesn't let it show much at all, as she tries to smile and keep her tone upbeat. After the last comment made by the Lora she retracts the recorder and smiles. "Of course, I could say the same," then she lets her smile falter for several moments, "I'm not blind, I can see that you're still upset with me. I may have been harsh in my initial coverage of the Casanova incident, but to be frank, I wasn't unfair." She looks Lora dead in her eyes, and begins to walk back towards her side of the van.

The cat's reaction to her coldness actually catches her offguard.  Lora wasn't exactly judging her character very highly, and though she apparently had been right about that sweet persona being a façade, she appeared to be wrong about the person behind it.  At least, in part.  With the tape recorder gone, however, Lora didn't feel as pressured to remain silent.  "It would've helped if the media had kept its nose out of the investigation..." she said, only barely keeping her cool.  Last time, she had snapped, but last time there were also more witnesses around.  

Trying to capture the killer had been nearly impossible, as no evidence had been left behind at most of the crime scenes, and the only thing connecting them together was the murder weapon, typically the woman's own clothing.  Still, as they parted ways, something ate at Lora and she slowed her pace, partially wanting to see where the group would go.  It's not like she had any leads right now.

After a couple more minutes of apparent unloading and work, the trio was ready to go. They left and walked forward, towards the town proper. Sarai walked in front, with the bull right behind her. He was somewhat large case under his arm, but nothing so bulky or heavy it would impair his movement. All the really heavy stuff seemed to have been left to the tabby cat. He pushed a cart behind them, clearly caught between the need to keep up with the other two, and the need to keep everything balanced. Sarai only looked at Lora once, before she passed on towards town.

As the path continued the trees started to draw close again, and the branches began to sing in the wind. There was a feeling that something in them, just behind the brush, out of sight, watching, waiting. Sarai and her two men didn't seem to notice, or if they did, they didn't care. There was no noise from the forest, just the trees. There was no sign that there was anything there, it was an easy to dismiss, but nearly impossible to ignore. 

'A bit of an odd set-up' she thought to herself as the group passed her.  As with the driving portion, Lora started down the trail behind the trio, several strides behind the tabby cart pusher.  Lora had peered at Sarai for a bit longer than the once over, but hadn't said much.  She was still trying to determine the cat's true intentions.  Perhaps her dive unto the island could prove that she cared more for the people involved than for the juicy story...

'No, that can't be right,' Lora thought as the trek just seemed to continue on through featureless landscape, at least besides the constant tree line at either side.  The mare was definitely still under the influence of her own designations, and it wouldn't let her see past the cat's previous actions.  Still, as they went along, she started to think less of Sarai and more of their surroundings.  She had been in plenty of woods before, as they tended to sport great places for hiding bodies and secrets.  Yet this was one of those that gave her an uneasy feeling... someone or something was here somewhere, but she didn't think it would be some unevolved animal.  No, if there was, they would be making some sort of sound.  Were it not for the wind, this forest would be dead silent... and that didn't make any sense to her.

Then the wind died down, and silence seemed to drop over them all. Even the clop of her footsteps and the click of Sarai's heels seemed to die down. It was almost like there was something smothering the noise. Then, from off to their right there was the sound of shrill bell ring. Glancing over, one could see the outcroppings of a faint structure just above the treeline. Several minutes later, a group of children started to swarm onto the path.

They were of all different ages, some quite young, perhaps only eight, and others clearly closer to eighteen. They were all the kinds of species you would expect to see in New England, deer, mice, foxes, and wolves. They all clustered around Sarai, perhaps interested in a stranger, and one who seemed quite friendly at that, or perhaps knowing about her fame. Either way they were mostly kept at bay by the bull, one snort was enough to send them scattering.

Then it happened. There was a snapping of a twig off in the forest. When Lora turned her head she saw another one, a teenager, clearly a highschooler. She was a little different from the others, a horse. She stared right at Lora, with a blank expression. Time seemed to hold still for a second, everything else faded. Then an arm reached out from the darkness, and yanked her back into the brush. 

If there was one thing that bothered her, it was a lack of noise.  Even when she went to bed, even with her pills, she needed something going on to lull her to sleep.  Though she didn't intend on falling asleep in the middle of the path, Lora felt very uneasy when her steps turned silent.  She actually had to peer down at her hooves to make sure they were still there, and that there was still a path.  What the hell was going on?  This wasn't natural!  Or... was she going deaf?  She raised a hand up to her forehead and rubbing it, both to help her think and to see if she had a fever or something.  This wasn't right.

Nor was the sudden shrill sound welcome, either, and it made her jump around in place to face the sound, her hand flying beneath her coat to her holster.  Her emerald eyes stared harshly up at the structure... perhaps some sort of bell tower?  But... what the hell was that!?  The sudden rush of kids coming from the woods shocked her.  How could kids have been stalking them like that?  Without her knowledge?  And... who was that?  That girl, over there in the tree line?  A bit of sweat ran down her neck as she stared right back at the younger mare.  Why hadn't she joined in?  It wasn't until she was suddenly yanked away and out of sight that her eyes widened.  

"HEY!" she called out, and immediately started sprinting into the tree line, heading in the direction of the girl.  What the hell was that?  "HEY YOU!" she called again as she rapidly made it to the spot where the girl had been standing.  

As she ran into the treeline after the young mare, branches scraped her cheek, they hit her like a whip as she pushed deeper into the woods. As she reached the spot where she last saw the girl, there was an audible scream deeper in the forest. As she moved deeper and deeper she failed to notice the sounds of the children screaming out behind her, telling her to stop. She also missed the changes going on around her more immediate area. The trees faded away, and were replaced with bricks. She was no longer in a woods but in an alley way.

She slowly managed to catch up with the mare, at an intersection. The mare turned down the left path, and when she followed two powerful arms came up behind her, and wrapped around her arms. The were strong, and the feeling was familiar in the worst possible way.

'This is stupid!  This is soooo stupid!  Why am I doing this!?' she thought to herself as she closed her eyes, her face smashing through a low hanging branch.  It didn't hurt as much as she thought it would've, but she felt a sting on the right side of her long face.  Still, if she could catch up with the girl, it wouldn't be all that bad.  Someone had grabbed her, and she knew it!  What if it was another serial killer in the waiting?  She had already failed to bring one in... she wouldn't fail another girl!  The screams in the distance vaguely reached her, but she was intent on her way.

Grinding her teeth, the scenery practically flashed in front of her eyes as she ran faster and faster after the girl.  The scream... no, she wouldn't be too late!  "HEY!" she yelled when she finally caught sight of the girl, and continued to chase her.  "WAIT!"  Turning a corner, she suddenly realized the change of location.  'Wait what?  When did I...'  Her thoughts were cut short as she felt the grapple from behind.  Immediately she started to fight, to tug and push, as her self defense classes had taught and ingrained in her mind.  But the whole time, she couldn't help but feel... was this... something that happened to her before?

The grip was like iron, and didn't budge no matter how hard she resisted. Her arms were brought behind her back, her wrists held together with one hand. The man, she could tell from the feeling of the bulge pressing against her inner thigh. He reached a hand up to grope her breasts quite roughly. As she looked forward she saw the mare staring back at her. She too was being held back someone or something. However, she could see the hands and arms of whoever was holding the teenager. As she opened her mouth to say something, the mare followed suit. She was looking at herself. That's when the memories she tried to repress came rushing back.

How was it possible?  She was so strong and capable... and the man that held her couldn't have been so big that she didn't stand a chance... there was... no way!  And yet she felt her arms tugged behind her so easily... what kind of monster was attacking her?  "N-no..." she uttered, giving her a moment of deja-vus.  She had said this... somewhere... somewhen... the same way but... in a lighter voice...

'Wait!  Her...'  How didn't she notice it before?  The young mare, right ahead!  "No!"  Lora could clearly see the younger girl was in a similar situation as she was.  "NO!" she yelled, only to see the reflection do the same.  'Wait... this... this is... what happened... back then... I... is that... me?'  Only now did she recognize the 18 year old Lora dressed in her school uniform.  It was that day... the day she lost her innocence...

"NO!  LET ME GO!"

The hand moved down, in between her legs. After a couple seconds of fumbling her pants dropped to the floor. The hand holding her wrists together pushed her down she was bending over. Her face was mere inches away from the face of her doppelganger. With one quick jerk her panties were ripped away. They were brought up, and roughly shoved inside her mouth as she heard the only two words she would ever hear from that man.

"Shut up."

His hand moved down to his own pants. There was a sound of clinking, as he freed his own cock. He pushed her legs apart, before he started to pull back. It would come soon, she knew it. He started to thrust forward. Her reflection closed her eyes. Then, just as she was about to be penetrated, she awoke. She was laying down in a kind of medical bed, a cold sweat running down her back. And, at least for the moment, completely alone.

Was it happening all over again?  Was this real?  The mare didn't seem to have the strength to fight back anymore as she felt the groping about her body.  It was the same feeling she had felt all those years ago under her skirt, as it played out in front of her.  "STOP!  NO!  SOMEONE HELP ME!  PLEASE!" she cried out, though her voice didn't sound like hers.  Well it did but... it wasn't the same... it didn't feel the same...  Lora felt so vulnerable, just like she had back then.  Perhaps this was thoroughly amplified seeing it all over again.  

When she was forced unto her knees and her chin hit the ground, she knew it.  Somehow, she knew... she was going to be raped.  "NO!  NOOOO!! PLEASE NO!!" she begged, tears forming in her eyes, just as her younger self cried.  She could feel her thong being torn off, as she witnessed the white panties ripped off the mare school girl.  The voice of the man made her freeze in place, particularly as the cloth was shoved into her maw.  She could still taste herself on it... and the fear she felt at the sounds of the man's pants.  He was going to do it again to her... despite everything she had become... she was just as helpless as the girl before her.  Lora followed suit with her copy and closed her eyes, bracing herself for the pain she knew would come.

Lora's eyes shot open after a moment, swearing that it was still coming.  But... "W-what... what... what..." she uttered as she trembled, her body covered in sweat.  Peering around, she had no idea where she was.  What had happened? 

A minute or so later a woman walked into the room, and upon seeing that Lora was awake, briskly walked to her bedside. Her fur was a light brown, and her hair was cut short. She appeared to easily be in her mid thirties. Her long white coat and stethoscope that hung around her neck identified her as a doctor. She raised a penlight to Lora's eyes to make sure she was healthy. After a minute of checking she put the light away and smiled at the agent.

"Glad to see your awake, you had a bad trip there it seems, but you're all better now. My name is Billie May, my husband and I run the only clinic in town." after getting a question about what had happened she froze. "You see, there's a rare flower that grows on this island. It's perfume is usually harmless, but for a select few it can do worse. Distort your senses, cause hallucinations. There's a large patch of it outside the schoolyard, where you were found. Gave those kids a bit of a fright, I would imagine." She laughed, hoping that enough confidence and smiles could hide the lie.

The moment someone else walked into the room, Lora's eyes darted to her form.  Obviously, she was still on edge, considering what she had just been through.  Or... dreamed through... it was complicated.  The mare's eyes were still somewhat wild as she peered at the woman.  The only clinic in town?  And run by a local couple?  That didn't bode well in her mind.  "So what... what happened..." the agent asked, needing an explanation.  Clearly, she didn't just collapse... obviously... right?  

Hearing the response, Lora narrowed her eyes on the woman.  Something was... off... something she said wasn't right.  But what could it be?  "A rare flower with hallucinogenic properties?  And you have them growing in bunches around the school?"  Something about that didn't bode very well for her, but for now, she shook her head.  She'd have to interrogate the woman later, after she was sure she had recovered. 

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic