New Sodom [guy_sas x Whimsical Dreams]

Not wanting to take any chances, Lora reaches out in the darkness, aiming her hand to approximately where she thought the mouse's shoulder would be.  Though she missed by a bit... her larger hand instead groping the girl's breast instead.  "Hrgm…" Lora groaned, mumbling to herself as she moved her hand up and eventually found the girl's shoulder.  "Come on, let's go..."  Pushing her around, Lora made sure to keep Alice at arm's length, the shotgun kept tightly in her other hand, as she drove the girl in the direction they had come from.  She figured it was the entrance to Knossos.  "I swear if you try to pull ANYTHING on me... I'll let you know how easy it is to use this thing with one hand," she growled at Alice, sick of her bullshit.  In truth, single handing a shotgun was gonna be tough for sure, but she figured it was a good way to intimidate the girl, making sure to squeeze her shoulder tightly to let her know she had the strength to do it.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice let out a slight gasp when Lora unintentionally groped her breasts, but didn't say anything beyond that as they were marched back towards the way out of Knossos. It was hard to get over the pile of bodies that were now stone, but after that they made their way back through the darkened halls. It didn't take all that long after they left the cave for the creature to rise up again. Alice considered that it could try and attack Lora in the darkened caves, when she couldn't see it coming. However Lora still had a tight grip on the shotgun, and seemed rather jumpy. Instead she ordered for it to leave the caves, and come to them at night, when Lora would most likely be asleep. 

~~~

Sarai couldn't stand to be around him anymore. She had to tie him up to feel safe, except she didn't even then. He could wake up any minute, and who knew if those ropes would hold him. She clutched the prod close to her chest, but she wasn't trained in the use of weapons, she was a tv anchor. It wouldn't be that hard to get it out of her hands, and she knew it. Each second passed agonizingly slowly. As soon as the storm let up, she fled from the lighthouse, and ran out into the open air. She didn't know where she was going, she just followed random paths, intent on getting away from that damned place as fast as possible. Eventually her legs gave out, she collapsed to the ground. When she looked up she saw that she was at a Church, and after a moment, she picked herself up, and made her way inside. 

Once outside the cave, Lora realized that even without the map, her vague memories were recalling the layout of the island as one of the locals would know it.  Thinking about it, she figured the church was likely the closest place to the cave and she could probably hole up there until she could push on to the town.  "Come on, move it!" Lora growled, pushing the mouse on faster.  Course she could easily outrun her prisoner, but by this time, Lora just wanted to get away from the cave as far as she could.  It was just the odd feeling she was getting, nothing much more.  After all, as far as she was concerned, she had already taken care of the main threat.  

Isaiah Monday was pacing his hall when he saw the Cat enter, wearing ill fitted clothes, fur dirty, and the dried marks of tears. Before she had entered he had been lost in thought, because he had felt something change in this town, something big. He had no idea what, or how to fight it, but it was there. He was completely alone in the church, he had sent out his closest followers to bring the whole congregation together, but so far none of them had returned. Of course when he saw this lost woman, his thoughts turned to her. He approached her. 

"What is wrong my child, what has happened to you?"

She looked up at him, and then ran towards him. He wrapped his arms around her, or at least he intended to. However as soon as his fingers touched her back he caught a glimpse of what she had seen, and most of it was worthy of pity. He saw the tortures she had to endure for a day. He saw her alone in that dark room, and then he saw the mare enter, and the way this woman had, however briefly, enjoyed inflicting torment on her. His pity evaporated, but still he held her close, as she began to cry and confess her sins.

~~~

As they moved closer and closer to the church, Alice began to squirm in Lora's hard grip. "W-wait, where are we going," she asked, craning her neck around to look at Lora, "I thought we were headed back to the station, right? You missed the path you should've took." 

"We're not going to the station," Lora murmured in annoyance, as if the girl was chastising her or something like that.  "It's probably gonna be dark out soon... so we'll hole up in the church for the night.  Tomorrow I'm taking you to the station and you'll be able to confess there."  She didn't appreciate the squirming, either, and tightened her grip further as she shoved the mouse along.  "Quit struggling..." she groaned, narrowing her eyes on her.  "I might just accidently slip my grip on this... and it might just accidentally blow your head off as well..."  It was a very vivid threat.  She was done being nice to this little bitch.

Alice froze for a moment, before Lora's hand on her shoulder forced her to continue on. After that she kept her mouth shut and didn't squirm anymore. It didn't take much longer for them to reach the church. The doors at the front were left open slightly, and there wasn't anyone visible inside. As Lora tried to push the mouse inside, she found that the Alice suddenly didn't want to walk forward anymore. With one powerful push, Alice fell inside. She curled up on the floor and began to scream, and writhe. Her skin from under fur started to let off light plumes of smoke. "Please," she begged once, as she tried to scramble out of the church. 

Taking a quick peek inside, she didn't see anyone around.  Still, she figured it was still a good place to hole up for awhile, and she hoped there was a phone inside somewhere she could use.  Lora didn't pay the mouse much thought as she really tried to not go inside the church.  "Did I tell you to quit moving?  Get in there!"  She didn't have to try too much to force Alice inside, yet upon seeing the girl stumble inside and immediately start to scream, as well as... whatever the hell was going on with her... the mare stopped cold and groaned to herself at what she saw.  It was like some possession crap or something.  Maybe?  She didn't know.

All she knew was that the mouse scurried out of the church, back to her.  "So mind telling me what the FUCK that was just now?" she said pointedly, as again, she wanted answers to things she didn't understand.  She might have to end up tying up the girl somewhere out here for now...

Alice looked up at Lora from her spot on her knees, tears in the corners of her eyes from the pain. “I-I don’t know,” she said in a shaking voice, “something about the area manages to fight the master, the air in there burns like acid,” Alice lied. However it hasn’t been an act, the pain she had felt from going inside had been all to real, even the thought of being forced to head back inside made her shudder. “Please, don’t put me back in there,” she begged, in such a way that made bile build in the back of her throat.

Seeing the scheming little mouse so pathetic all of a sudden brought great pleasure to Lora, who couldn't help but grin a bit despite Alice's turmoil.  "Yeah... probably some possessed shit right there or something.  That'll teach you to align yourself with weird, evil creatures or whatever..." she muttered at her, though she was quick to tug her back to her feet and take her around the side of the church, looking for a gardening hose or something like that.  Rope would've been nice but hey, she wasn't too picky.  She was quick to tie Alice up to a nearby tree, using the gardening hose and tightening it quite a bit, to the point the mouse would have some trouble breathing.  

"There, see how you like being tied up..." Lora muttered at the mouse, somewhat impressed with herself by now.  She had been through WAY too much shit, and she felt that this girl needed some punishing.  In fact, she wondered a bit what it was like being the assailant... and remembering the things Alice had done before, she grinned a bit to herself.  "You know what?  I think I'm going to have some fun with you first... to teach you a lesson..." she said, growing less and less professional.  Setting the shotgun aside, she was quick to return to the mouse and kneeled down as she towered over her, observing her outfit.  

Alice struggled a little against the hose that was now keeping her tied to the tree. She struggled for each breath, and unknown to her, her eyes went a little wide, as she looked up at Lora. She was wearing exactly what she had been in the station, the tee-shirt, and jeans. Underneath both of those were a pair of matching, plain panties and bra. She wiggled a little bit as she heard Lora speak down to her.

”w-what?” 

Not all of that surprise was faked either, this hadn’t been part of the plan, it hadn’t even been considered. Perhaps it could’ve been seen as a good sign for Alice, but it didn’t seem that way at the moment. She couldn’t believe that she was going to let Lora dominate her. Still the best she could do was to let the plan pass as normal. She swallowed the disgrace and for now decided to continue to play the part.

Lora had to actually fight an instinctual chuckle that washed over her as she reached down and undid the girl's jeans, tugging them down gingerly to reveal the precious white underneath.  It actually gave her a sense of power for once in her life, being the assailant, and she couldn't help but grin at the sensation of dominating someone in such a way... particularly a little bitch like Alice.  "Aw, how cute... who would ever think you're a little psycho bitch if they saw you like this?" she said rather delightfully.  Perhaps it was a need to inflict her own suffering unto another that she was finding it easier and easier to molest the girl in such a way, but she brought her finger right to Alice's cunt, making sure to push the fabric a bit between her nether lips before sliding it to her little hidden clit.  "You ever had sex, Alice?"  She was one to talk... she hadn't ever had willing sex herself.  But the point was moot by now.

Alice was fine playing the role of a helpless victim for most of it. Even if it disgusted just a little, or a lot, to do so, she knew that she had to do what had to be done. Then Lora started talking though. Hearing the smug tone of that worthless sack of flesh talk like she was some big shit, it really pissed Alice off. When Lora asked her if she had sex, she opened her mouth to say something, but only let out a moan as the mares fingers pressed down on her clit. She could feel herself getting wet already. And the shame of that forced her to break character.

”Fuck you,” Alice said and spat in the mares face, “you think you’re so great right now? Just wait, I’ll have you tied to this tree soon enough and fucked over and over again. I’ll leave you begging for more, and calling me Mistress. I’ve seen what you really are, you dumb slut.”

The sudden outburst from the mouse somehow made Lora glad.  Perhaps pissing off the bitch was a pleasure thing for her, or something like that, as she wiped her muzzle of the girl's saliva.  "Big talk from a little mouse..." she cooed, rubbing in the situation in her face some more.  She could feel the girl's wet pussy through her panties, "Yeah?  I'm the slut, huh?  Well, let's see if you're in the same boat as me," she teased as she tugged the panties down to expose the mouse girl's dripping lips.  Tugging her jeans off and tossing them aside, before pulling her panties off and bunching them up.  "Say ahhhh," she said, shoving the panties into the mouse's loud maw, before clasping her large hand over the girl's mouth.  "How do you taste, huh?  Does it make you feel like a dirty little slut?"

At the same time, the mare suddenly shoved two fingers up the girl's cunt, going immediately into thrusting up into her harshly, over and over, not delaying for a second.  "Look how easily they slip inside!  If only I had something else to shove into you..." she said with a laugh.

Tears of humiliation began to form in the corners of Alice's eyes, the panties are shoved in her mouth. The taste of her own arousal on her tongue, makes her want to vomit, and yet it also turns her on even more. She glares daggers at Lora, and is already making plans for what she's going to do to show this mare her place, as soon as the tables are turned. Those thoughts immediately disappeared when Lora shoved those two fingers inside her. She let out a loud moan into the panties, and started to breath heavily through her nose. She began to squirm harder as Lora fingered her, turning her head from side to side. The master had made her body so much more sensitive when he had brought her back. Just with her fingers the pleasure was enough to start to drown out her thoughts.

"I've got to stop this," she thought to herself, "I'm not going to let this slut toy with me like this. The creature should be close. I'll call him over while she's distracted, and have him show this bitch a real lesson in submission. I'll have her on her fucking knees, and apologizing for ever thinking she could treat me like this."

However, every time she tried to focus on her link to the creature, Lora's fingers seemed to find a particularly sensitive spot, or push especially deep, and would upset her concentration. She tried over and over, but her concentration was broken each time. Frustration and desperation started to turn to hopelessness, but she held on. She just needed one free moment, and she was sure that Lora's fate would be sealed. That's when he showed up.

From behind the tree, out stepped Casanova. He turned to look at her, and while she turned away in shame, her heart jumped. He would subdue Lora, and free her. This would be awkward, but at least the humiliation would be over. He, like her, was a fraction of the master's power, it was impossible that he could go against the master's will. It never occurred to her that he might be the traitor, until he laughed and handed Lora a strap on. Alice's eyes widened when she saw it, it was a perfect replica of the creature's cock, down to the smallest detail. 

"Will this do," he asked. 

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic