Here comes a new challenger...!

Salutations! I am Dan, roleplayer of about 10 years (give or take). A lot of my recent RP has been adult-oriented, so I've been trying to branch out and find new people to play with.

Most of my roleplays involve MxM (yaoi) and some kind of romantic aspect, but I'm very flexible as far as preferences go and usually I like to talk things out for a while before jumping in. I also have a Discord that is available on request for chat or RP.

I'm still figuring out the format here and where everything is, but I'm looking forward to chatting everyone up and having some good fun!

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Dan! Yaoi/Yuri RPs for the win. ^^ If you'd like, we do have a Roleplay Preference Sheet (which I have linked to here for you), that you can create to show other Dreamers what you will and will not Roleplay, entirely up to you of course.

If you need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to contact any of the Staff members (https://ecchidreams.com/staff/). Their usernames are in
purple. I hope you have a wonderful time Dreaming with us~! 😊

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...