I Will Love You, Unconditionally {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x PinkKitten}

Seha internally smiles as he feels that subtle tug on his cords when she lifts the free earbud to her ear. He opens one of his eyes too look down at her with a kind smile as he nods his permission.

the professor walks in just a few moments after, looking as tired and out of it as he usually did. Seha smiles and slightly turns down the music so that they could hear the man

Areum returns Seha's smile as she puts the earbud on and edges slightly closer to him to make it look a little less conspicuous.

When the professor walks in, Areum opens her notebook and clicks the eraser on her mechanical pencil, getting ready to take notes. She smiles appreciatively up at Seha, glad that she can still listen to music with him without it proving a distraction. Hopefully, today's lesson will go without a lengthy bathroom break on the part of their professor.

He smiles and begins to get his notes ready as well, bringing up his PSP while he waits to listen for anything worth writing down. He sighs softly as he waits for the professor to get everything ready, wanting to just leave already, despite being in the comforting presence of a newfound friend.

A little concern registers in Areum's eyes as she notices Seha take out his PSP instead of beginning to write notes. However, yesterday showed her that he isn't a bad student, so she decides to say nothing and leave him to do whatever works best for him. Besides, he seems to be ready to take notes so maybe he will later on and in this class, it doesn't matter too much if you pay attention to every detail or not. The doodles on every page of her notes are testament to that.

He begins to take notes in his neat cursive writing as the lecture begins, but he only writes down the important things that would help with their task. He goes back to his game every now and again while the professor is rambling.

He looks up just in time to see that small amount of concern in her eyes, and he smiles gently before poking her shoulder

"Whatcha so worried about?"

His glance sends a pink flush into her cheeks as he looks up at her, and her eyes follow his hand to the light touch on her shoulder. Seha seemed full of surprises; Areum would never have thought that he'd do something like that. 

"J-Just making sure you're getting some notes," she whispers back, looking away as her other hand brushes her long pink hair behind her ear, a gesture that's altogether superfluous but is also an attempt to hide her embarrassment. "I mean...we are paying for school anyway so i-it would be a real shame if..." 

She catches herself beginning to ramble and she shakes her head with a smile. "I think I'm beginning to pick up our professor's bad way of talking..."

He chuckles as she cuts herself off to blame her rambling on the professor, finding a somewhat cute trait in what shed said.

"Don't worry about me. Despite the debate on whether or not multitasking is real, I can do it."

He chuckles softly and shakes his head, going back to his game and occasionally writing down notes that would assist in their project

Areum feels her heart flutter slightly at the sound of his chuckle, and she wonders out of the blue if he knows what a soothing sound it is. Of course, that would be an extremely odd remark for her to say, so she doesn't, but it does make her wonder if he knows just how effective it is.

She smiles thoughtfully at him for a moment before returning to her notes, though every few minutes, as the professor gets off topic, she continues doodling in the margins of her page, eventually deciding to bring the lines together into a face from a profile view.

Seha couldn't help but glance down to see what she was drawing, and oddly enough, it looked like him. He blushed softly as he quickly drew his attention away from her paper and tried to refocus on his game, but he just couldn't help but let his mind wander

Before long, Areum was aware of the similarities between the subconscious subject of her doodle and the boy next to her. She stole surreptitious glances at Seha every few seconds as she adjusted her drawing, now deliberately drawing him. She assumed that he was too wrapped up in his game to notice, anyway. Using him as a reference, she really became aware of the minute details in his face. 

Seha makes sure to glance at her drawing when. He doesn't feel her gaze lingering on him. The drawing began to become exceedingly life-like, as if staring at a picture that had been taken out him.

He closes his eyes before opening them again and continuing on with his game. He continued for about an hour before he started to doze off, not feeling like playing or taking notes anymore at the moment.

Areum pauses in her drawing when her subject appears to be falling asleep. After all, that shifts his position a little bit and she can't exactly move in her seat to see his face the way she could before. And she hasn't seen his face frequently enough to draw it from memory.

Swiftly flipping her notebook to a fresh page in order to hide her sketch of him, she gently tugs at his sleeve, hoping to rouse him gently. Too late, she wonders if he was tired and she should have left him alone. She withdraws her hand quickly, mumbling a soft apology.

At the small tug of his sleeve, his eyes bolt open before his face flushes with embarrassment. He had never fallen asleep in class before,and he did so in front of someone that he was growing quite... Comfortable around. He shakes his head at her apology and chuckles nervously.

"N-no, I should apologize... I shouldn't have fallen asleep..."

Areum can't help jumping back slightly when Seha's eyes suddenly open. He seems a bit flustered, which must be contagious because she too feels the tingling feeling of a flush spreading over her cheeks. It almost makes her wonder if she's coming down with a fever because she can't remember the last time she turned red this frequently within twenty-four hours.

"A-Ah well...I'm sure you must have needed it, then!" she stammers.

"Probably..."

He turned to give her a shy smile, only to see that her face was of a brighter tone than his. Why was she getting so flustered from just waking him? He shrugs it off and gibes her the smile that he had planned to before looking at the clock to see only nine minutes left of that day's class

Areum quickly looks away, not intending to be rude but rather trying unsuccessfully to hide her nervousness. Even though there isn't much time left in class, she can't focus at all. Instead, she completely zones out as she stares at her notebook, until the sound of shuffling feet alerts her to the fact that class is over. She shuts her notebook and begins packing up mechanically. 

Instead of rushing off, he waits for her to finish packing up, something that he felt like she would do for him. He notices that her movements seem a bit... Nervous and robotic. He raises a brow in curiosity before walking towards her and tapping her shoulder

"Um... You alright, Areum?"

At the touch on her shoulder, Areum drops her pencil case and as she leans over to pick it up, she smacks her forehead against the chair in front of her. "Oh...ow..." she murmurs, rubbing her head ruefully. She shoots an icy glare at Jisu and Mina, who are contenting themselves with giggling and she quickly shoves her pencil case into her backpack, a pout on her lips and a bruise on her forehead.

"Ah yeah...I'm fine, thanks..."

He watches, not knowing whether to help or stay silent. He waits until they're out of the room before stopping her. He takes a small ice pack out of a lunch box that he had made and a small cloth as well. He wraps the ice pack in the cloth and lifts her bangs to put the ice pack on the bruise. He takes her hand and lifts it to her forehead to hold the ice pack in place. He smiles and blushes softly

"There, all fixed"

The rest of her clean up goes by in a blur until they leave the room together and he places the ice against her forehead and then rests her hand on it to secure it. As she stares up at him with wide eyes,  Areum makes a mental note to expect whatever is least expected in her future interactions with Seha. 

"Thanks...i-it feels a lot better now," she murmurs, his smile throwing her off balance again. For a girl who usually isn't fazed by social interactions, he really does put her at a loss. 

"You brought lunch today," she remarks, anxious to smooth things over. 

He nods as she suddenly changes the topic, understandably due to the awkwardness of it. He holds up the small, fabric lunch box and smiles

"Oh, yeah. I figured... That I might not eat alone today?"

He shrugs and places the box back into his backpack before beginning to walk to the library

Areum grins when Seha says that he won't eat alone today. "You can bet on that," she agrees, skipping a few steps towards him to catch up. "Not on my watch, anyway," she jokes playfully as she continues walking with him towards the library.

The library cafe is only about half full, so there are some empty tables and also some where other students are already seated. "Hm...Feel like meeting some new faces or nah?" Areum asks, not wanting to press him too much and toss him into the deep end of socializing.

Seha smiles in return as she asks if he's willing to meet new people. Ever since the day before, he'd been deciding to get out of his bubble more than he ever  he would. He found it strange, but also exciting. He also found himself smiling more.

He nods and shrugs, adjusting the strap of his backpack before continuing to walk and eventually taking a seat at a a table

"Sure, what harm could it do?"

Areum beams at Seha when he answers in the affirmative. "Well~Hopefully, no harm~" she answers cheerfully as she glances around the cafe, taking inventory of who's there. Making a split second decision, she waves down two boys who just happen to pass by.

"Hey! Wanna join us for lunch?" she asks as soon as they near the table. She gestures towards Seha. "This is Seha, and Seha, this is Sejun and Dongwoo." Each of the two boys smile and murmur greetings as they slide into seats across from them. "I don't know what game you were playing yesterday, but both of them play some," Areum informs  Seha. "Actually...I think Sejun plays competitively." She glances at the boy in question for confirmation and he nods.

Seha gives a curt nod to each of the other boys before bringing out his lunch box and unloading a small bottle of Gatorade and a small Tupperware container of homemade orange chicken and rice.

"I was actually just playing Kingdom Hearts. Birth by Sleep. It's one of my favorites because of the unexpectedly dark storyline."

He chuckles softly before taking some chopsticks and beginning to slowly eat his lunch.