I Will Love You, Unconditionally {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x PinkKitten}

Seha smiles as he watches Areum trace out a fish shaped pattern out of the dots. She certainly did have a bit of an imagination, and he wondered what else she could find. Seha points to the ceiling, tracing out an outline with his finger.

"That looks like two dogs playing together"

Areum watched as Seha traced out two dogs. She was surprised that he thought of that, but then again, almost everything about him so far had turned into a surprise. She stared at the ceiling again, wondering what else she could see.

"How about over there?" she asked, leaning over him slightly. "That looks like a dinosaur..."

Areum giggles and shakes her head. "Looks like I'll have to be a lot more specific..." She concentrates hard this time as she returns her attention to the ceiling. "Um...Ok...that one looks like our professor!" She declares proudly, squinting hard as she imagines their meek professor who can never control the class.

Seah chuckles softly and begins to search for another set, pointing to one on the far wall from them. He traces it with his fingers before lowering his hand

"That one looks like the rabbit from Alice in Wonderland"

Seha smiles and looks at her with kind eyes before sitting up and looking out the window.

Areum stares at the wall, struggling to see the resemblance to a rabbit. As she tilts her head, she finally sees it all at once, but when she looks at Seha again, he's already sat up and she sits up quickly, not wanting to be still laying down awkwardly.

"Well...I guess we're done cleaning," she remarks, peering out the window and wondering what he's looking at. She glances down and fidgets nervously. "H-Hey um...Would you mind if I stay here a bit to study?" she asks, feeling a little that she's outstayed her welcome but somehow wanting to use any excuse to stay with him. This is probably one of the dumbest things she's ever tried to do but she can't help it.

• Love 1

"I wouldn't mind that at all, Areum"

Seha smiles and props himself up against the wall on the edge of the bed, taking out a small book and beginning to read. He would occasionally glance up at her, a strange warmth filling him before he shrugged it off and turning his attention back to his book. There was no way that he could be in love with her after only a few days. It just seemed... Rushed. Nonetheless, if something was growing between them, he would give it some time before making his next move

Areum smiled as she dug into her backpack for her books and dumped out what she needed into a small pile beside her. She would have to be lying if she said she felt totally at ease right now, but she didn't hate what she was feeling, either. She knew for certain that she was interested in him. On the other hand, her interest didn't mean that this would necessarily turn into anything. It was probably best to try to keep it to herself as much as possible. 

"Hey, um..." Areum began hesitantly, feeling uncomfortable to hear her voice break the silence. Regardless of that, she pushed on to her question. "Want to listen to some music?" 

• Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Huh? Oh, I don't mind at all."

Seha gave a small smile, something that must have looked terribly awkward due to how unnatural it was for him to actually smile. He looks over at the radio/alarm clock that sat on his lonely nightstand before shrugging. He wondered what type of new music she would bring to him. He didn't even know if he would actually like it, but it was worth a shot to learn something new.

• 2 weeks later...

Areum couldn't suppress the soft giggle that rose to her lips when Seha smiled. It was clear that smiling wasn't something he practiced too often, and the result was somehow quite endearing. "Well, let's see what we can find."

She scooted over on the bed to his radio and began fiddling with it to switch it to one of her usual radio stations, slowly turning up the volume to hear the announcers introduce the next song. It turned out that she actually already knew the song, which was Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR. "They're from one of my favorite groups," she smiled a little nervously, hoping that Seha would like the song. It wasn't much like the music he'd been listening to in the cafeteria, but she did want to share the type of music that she enjoyed listening to, as well.

• Love 1

Seha smiled a bit brighter at the soft giggle that comes from Areum's lips as she sees his awkward smile. She was so captivating towards him that he would probably smile at anything she did towards him.

He watches as she tunes the radio to one of her stations as the announcers introduced Beautiful Liar by VIXX LR. He smiles at her choice of music as it begins to play, and finds himself humming along after a short while. He goes back to his book before continuing to listen to the tune

"You have a good taste in music, Areum. I like it"

Areum watched Seha intently to gauge his reaction as the song played. She didn't know why, but she felt relieved to see that he seemed to like the song. Maybe it wasn't the most musically fascinating piece, but the video and the lyrics tied together well. 

"Everything they do is like art," Areum said with a smile. It was a bit of an overstatement, perhaps, but she felt that they did go that extra mile when it came to the songs they produced. "VIXX dances are really good too. I think the dance club is going to do a song by them," she mused, putting her hand to her chin as she tried to recall which song it was.

"Maybe you should come see us sometime," she continued before noticing that he was reading again and she blushed, brushing a hand through her long pink hair. It definitely felt a bit uncomfortable to be babbling on like this while he was trying to read. "I-I mean, I'm in it, so...well, I do have an interest in getting people to know about us," she smiled, trying to explain away her awkwardness.

Seha chuckles softly before looking up at her and setting his book down. He stands and stretches slowly before going to a shelf and looking through a few old movies before sighing.

"I guess I will have to come see you perform. Should be fun, right?"

Seha smiles at her before taking a rogue strand of hair and moving it back to join it with the rest of his dark locks

A light pink flush of pleasure brushed across Areum's cheeks when Seha said that he might come to see their performance. "Definitely! We've been practicing really hard all year so we can make sure it'll be good," she said confidently, seeming to straighten up a little as she spoke. Now that he'd said that, she was definitely going to need to try her best to make sure he enjoyed their performance.

She followed his movement towards the shelf and she noticed that it seemed to have some movies. "Hm? What are those?" she asked curiously, standing up to take a closer look and see whether she recognized any of the titles. 

• Love 1

Seha smiled as she began to get excited, knowing that he would have to show up for her performance. He chuckles softly and turns back to the movies on the shelf before answering her

"They're movies, duh~"

He grins and reaches out to pick one up and look at the cover.

"You like The Crow?"

A small, slightly petulant pout hovered over Areum's lips as Seha laughed at her and told her what she already knew, which was that the objects on the shelf were movies. However, she didn't take the joke to heart and before long, she was giggling just the same as before.

"Thanks for the tip," she said as she stood next to him to see. Her brow furrowed slightly when he asked whether she liked The Crow. 

"Hm...I've never watched a horror movie before," she answered honestly, smiling in embarrassment. "I-It's not like I'm scared to, though!" 

Areum pouted again, knowing how much like an excuse that sounded. But she was willing to go through with it to prove her mettle.

Seha gives a soft sigh before turning away from the shelf and looking at Areum. His gaze was questioning but curious, as he wondered if she would be up for something else. He wanders over to his dresser before removing a brand new pair of swimming trunks, complete with tags. He looks at her and smiles

"We have a pool, right? Any chance you wanna go? It's quite hot out"

Seha looks out the window to see the midday sun pouring in, only filtered by the ruffling leaves

Areum raised an eyebrow, feeling slightly confused by this change of topics as she looked at him. She took a moment to stare at him before replying, her mind trying to follow some line of logic that led to swimming, and finally she gave up, feeling that however he thought was simply a mystery. Would it hurt to go along with this though? Areum weighed her options and finally decided that she was curious enough to find out where this would lead.

"Well...I don't have my swimsuit with me but I can grab it from my dorm," she suggested. "Do you want to wait for me so I can change into it and come back?"

Seha nods and chuckles softly at the confused look on her face. He slings the swim trunks over his shoulder before flopping down on the bed.

"I can wait for you. Sorry, but I didn't want to bore you with my dumb movies. Plus, it might be better for me to get out more, right?"

Areum huffed softly, annoyed at herself for apparently making it sound like she thought his movies were boring. "We'll watch it sometime," she promised, though she had to nod in agreement when he asked if it would be better for him to get out more. So she quickly gathered together her things and headed back to her dorm, dumping her things to the side as she rifled through her drawers for her swimsuit. Eventually, she pulled out the dark blue cross-back one-piece and she quickly changed into it, throwing a cover-up over her shoulders to keep herself warm as she grabbed a few things and went back to Seha's dorm, cautiously knocking his door again to let him know that she was ready.

Seha changed as she was gone, slipping into the swim trunks and a white tank that showed off his small, but noticeable muscles. He grabs a towel from the closet before opening the door when he heard a knock.

As he opens the door, his eyes immediately roam Areum's body, finding it unreasonably attractive and rather arousing. He smiles and slips into a pair of flip flops that he had set next to the door before looking into Areum's eyes

"Ready to go?"

Areum felt a little self-conscious when she thought she imagined Seha's gaze was lingering over her slightly longer than absolutely necessary. But for some reason, it made her heart race slightly and she rather enjoyed it instead of feeling uncomfortable from it. After all, seeing him more closely now, he was pretty attractive and it was just a bit flattering to think he might like the way she looked, too.

She smiled up at him, already a bit excited and in the mood for a swim now that she was in her swimsuit. "Let's go," she answered without hesitating, reaching for his hand to tug him away from his door.

Seha locks the door behind him and slips the keys into his pocket before following the gorgeous pinkette to the pool. He could feel a variety of eyes lingering on him ith some hushed whisper following them. He pulls a small strand of hair down to his face to play with and distract himself from the voices and staring

Areum ignored the curious stares of the other students as she led Seha to the pool. She didn't know what they could possibly be so curious about, but she didn't quite care either. She was determined to have fun at the pool with Seha, taking it seriously just as much as if it had been part of their project assignment. Once they were there, she went to the side to put down her towel and take off her flip flops before tentatively tiptoeing to the edge of the pool and dipping her toe into the water, shivering a little at its coolness.

• Love 1

Seha follows her to the pool before looking around at the area, seeing several people watching them. Obviously, they hadn't been expecting for Seha to willingly leave his room, let alone for the pool. Begrudgingly and almost regretting coming out, he lays down his towel and removes his tank and flip-flops before taking a slow step into the cool water