Hunters Hunted (Dreamless X Fated Melodi)

":)" He kept smiling,ignoring her words.

"Hurry up,I can't wait.." His voice suddenly switching from cruelness to seductive.

He began taking his armor off,His outfit having a plain white t shirt and long pants.

He took off his shirt,showing a musculaur body and it had a scar on the middle of his chest.

He got on top of her and smiled.

He cupped her face and began kissing her,his soft tongue rubbing together with hers,He tastes her as while kissing.

He then stopped and raised his head up,before wiping  the saliva from his mouth.

”You taste better than I imagined..” He licked his lips before moving backwards and placing his head between his legs.

”I wonder how your juices taste too..”

Edited by Dreamlessx

He raised his head up,”You’re making such cute noises there~”

He kneeled  to her side,and raised her leg up with his arm.

His penis touching her cunt.

”Look how wet you are,you’re just begging for me to put it in!”

His penis grew rock hard and inches longer.

His other hand held the other leg down as his tip slid into her.

“Good,now here’s your reward~”

He slid his length into her,grunting as the tight walls of her pussy began rubbing his penis.

Blood would dripple from her pussy as his penis was forming a bigger shape inside of her.

As rivers of pleasure surged through him,He began pounding her hard.

His penis going in and out,while touching her cerevix.

He nearly slammed through it and into her womb,but restrained himself from doing so.

”Ahh,you fucking slut..” He said as he went in and out faster.

Edited by Dreamlessx

“..Nng!”

He thrusted one last time and held his penis into her cerevix, and began letting out loads of hot cum into her womb.

He panted for a couple of seconds for breath and smiled,”Heh..”

”Serves you right,clean yourself up.” He rolled off his bed and wiped fluids off of his body with a rag.

He then dressed back into his uniform,only his red eyes were now showing from before. 

Now back to the calm and focused expression.

He bended over to grab her clothes and weapons,He tossed them over  to her and walked outside of the cabin.

”I’ll wait for you,” He said softly before closing the door and leaning by a tree in front of his cabin.

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic