[Challenges] Get your Game on!

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:13 AM, NyxAvatar69 said:

Nope.  I've been waiting for Mr. Slowpoke to get his second update posted so I can go and (potentially) lose to the third gym again.

H-Hey! I was very busy and tired from work.... >.< I have the good stuff so don't lose progress 😉 

Spoiler

latest?cb=20110403003208                                              Chapter 2: The Spoofy Adventure of Gil & Nyssy

Our young hero escapes the strange trio as his next destination was Route 3 with the death of Mole on his hand, Gil resumes his adventure with King Spoofy and Ms. Puff to carry the team for the meantime. The road was harsh and Unforgiven as the opponent had unpredictable moves which put his pokemon at danger level of health which he constantly heals in the nearby kindergarten. Even so, he manages to pull through and defeat every single kid that stood in his way while taking their lunch money to beat his overconfident girlfriend. A crossroad came in sight as Team Plasma blast through him and with friends follow behind while Bianca explains the situation to Gil. He quickly understands the situation as his friend require his aid which he gladly accepts and rushes after Cheren to help him with his cause. 

nedl5c.jpg "Why are you helping some weakling? Friend is just a word 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, at the beginning, Gil and Spoofy, mostly Spoofy, will argue about friendship is meaningless and of course making our hero denied that. This was during the Pokémon kidnap of Route 3 and nothing happen until he came back into the crossroad to see Bianca which surprised him. She talk about how she miss being together all four of them, Gil, Nyssy, her and Cheren while also asking about their relationship between Gil and Nyssy. Gil look away and tell her that "You two are both my childhood friend, nothing less, nothing more." lying to Bianca and she of course know this while whispering that Nyssy is special to him which cause her to "happily" leave from Route 3. That's is part 1/3(edited)

Also, I miss some pic so I had to add some stuff in there but it was more fun I though. (edited)

Anyways! Part 2/3

Gil reach the next gym leader so he had to train while catching a weak rattata name Ratatouille and putting him in the storage because weak. The next catch was on Pinwheel Forest which took 9/10 pokeballs out of him but he manage to get Shiftry and named it Sasuke. Of course..... "he" gave him a potion and when he drink it, he could see human pokemon and Ms. Sasuke maturely explain about Gil getting her gender wrong, which he apologize. It was a whole mess when the other four join in for a conversation and making Gil to make these four his actual team until two more interesting faces make the team shine even more.

Part 3/3

Gil faced against the gym leader as Spoofy try to get some attention from Ms. Sasuke but not working out since both Green and Ms. Puff got all the attention from her which cause him to be grumpy~ Gil manage to reach the Gym leader safely while she mentioned another trainer having the same determine eyes as him and causing him to question who that person was. After the battle, Lenora told him it was Nyssy and making Gil feel a bit slow because she has manage to beat him twice with timing. He quickly left the Gym to spot her in the café drinking her usual Iced tea and marching forward toward Pinwheel Forest looking with determination to win and not going to her at the café because he will meet her soon enough and tell her his feelings.

The End of chapter 2

A summarized version of @lVergill's part 2.  Now that we've got that settled, I can go and start the next episode at long last.

67d.gif

Random gif of best girl to prove I am ready to (hopefully) not get blown back by Scott...or whatever Burgh's new randomized name will be.

duskull.gifI hope she loses to him.

Ok, mister, if you're just going to show up whenever you want to say bad things about me and then ignore me when I try to talk to you, then you can just leave.

duskull.gif.........

Two can play at that game, pal.  So, I'll hopefully get around to writing up Episode 3 when I wake up.  When will that be?  We may never know.

3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

duskull.gif&key=3951cc41e1fb0fe052cda3abI'm not the one on a suicide mission.  Send me a postcard from hell after you die, alright?

Ok Stalker, that's getting a bit too-

duskull.gif&key=3951cc41e1fb0fe052cda3abShut your mouth!  This has nothing to do with you!

0oPW9Kn.jpg  "Heh~ I won't die and I am more useful than some uptight ghost who was rejected by their trainer. Only the strong can live and you aren't strong to my eyes.

Finally....I manage to post a complete Chapter! ❤️ Also, I beat you to it. 😉 

Spoiler

Chapter 3: The Sound of Changes

With the failure of doing something on his mind, Gil charges ahead as he left Nyssy in the café of Nacrene City drinking her Iced tea and keeping his feeling for the time being. The dark forest looms above the group as he quickly needs to find the Dragon Skull taken by Team Plasma during his escape and march on into his left to encounter into countless battle along the way.

x24QLYv.png

qEUuyS6.pngCFMRQ3g.png

0oPW9Kn.jpg "Heh~ Too easy for the King of Pokemon." 

15d2tYC.png "Y-You shouldn't underestimate our opponent, Spoofy.

0oPW9Kn.jpg "That's KING Spoofy to you and stop speaking so damn low, it is irritating.

L83FJCz.jpg "Hahaha~ I guess you took a liking to that name, huh?"

0oPW9Kn.jpg "S-Shut up! I had no choice!" 

Their usual bickering was a bit annoying to our quiet protagonist as he ignored them to keep moving forward to beat Nyssy and stumble upon team Plasma goons. 

yhbt5IM.jpg "Stop there trainer, you are going against every pokemon's wishes if you process any further." 

16k0u4w.png "I will stop your evil deeds, this isn't righteous nor for the good of the Pokemon. You are all just being selfish." 

YF797Fe.png

AnBFZGx.png

Og12JOA.jpg "Don't make me laugh, you are just jealous~" 

sBx2wWi.png

7FXUKer.png

yhbt5IM.jpg "Impossible, how did we lose to him...." 

Og12JOA.jpg "You are just a jealous trainer, what a waste."

0oPW9Kn.jpg "Hahaha! This is Team Plasma? The only thing we waste was time with you two."

And with that, the gang continue through the many battles very carefully to ensure the survival of everyone and while keeping Spoofy of not doing any too stupid to get everyone kill. 

hUsuqxs.png

15d2tYC.png "S-Sorry, they didn't last a turn with me....b-but you did great!" 

2fmroIf.jpg  "Graceful and kind, I keep getting more and more impressive Ms. Puff.

0oPW9Kn.jpg "......" 

wCY7iLn.png

yhbt5IM.jpg "Stop! You are going against the will of Team Plasma working out!"

XIzihnI.png

7awum7r.png

16k0u4w.png "Of course, I don't take away people's Pokemon for started."

yhbt5IM.jpg "This is the right path to liberate Pokemon, you wouldn't understand our beliefs." 

8mEvpE9.png

028T1jy.png

16k0u4w.png "If you can't save yourself, then it would be wise to keep the Pokemon at bay. Now, give me the skull."

Our hero manages to corner the grunt holding the Dragon skull while Burgh and Lenora show up for the action of getting it back. The sudden appearing of a certain sage made this deal a lot smoother as they mistook the Dragonite for an unknown Dragon that they wanted and quickly left the area after the updated Intel. Lenora happily took the skull while giving our hero a Dusk stone for Spoofy to evolve into this final evolution and making the overconfident Spoofy even more confident. She left the area as Gil was alone with the rather skeptical man looking at him with a poker face and looking around his body for something. 

rkeU8jZ.png "Hello trainer, I am sure you understand the situation by now which involved Nyssy and the Otherside, right?" 

16k0u4w.png "What? I have no clue at what you are referring to and how do you know about Nyssy?"

rkeU8jZ.png "Whether that's a lie or not, it matters not since I will get my win and nobody will dare surpass me. If you want answers, then you know where to find me."

16k0u4w.png"What are you hiding Nyssy..." 

Gil became bewildered by that man knowing about Nyssy and talking about this "Other Side" like it was important to them which only further raise more questions than answers. Regardless of his goal of that subject, he needs to beat him in order to pass through and get the third badge of their little challenge. 

Im21FBO.png

L83FJCz.jpg "Phew~ What a battle, quite a good work out." 

0oPW9Kn.jpg "You know that was too easy, why bother acting like it was?"

L83FJCz.jpg "I don't know, it would make them happy if it was rather than being cold or upfront about it."

8tbU672.png

JzGGlCY.png

1Yt5IPR.png

2fmroIf.jpg  "Age doesn't matter when it comes to skill in battle, it will depend solely on one's inner strength and leadership."

0oPW9Kn.jpg "Like you know."

2fmroIf.jpg "Except for little brats that don't understand their place in the world." 

0oPW9Kn.jpg "I had enough of you, you slut!

15d2tYC.png "S-Spoffy!? That's bad manners....You have to apologize to Ms. Sasuke...please.."

0oPW9Kn.jpg "Grrrr! I will not! Leave alone!" 

16k0u4w.png "....." 

As our young hero sigh at Spoofy and Ms. Sasuke aggressive talk, mostly being Spoofy, was slowly coming to a halt as they enter the next area to get out of the Pinwheel Forest. A long bridge stretch across the streets and large, blue ocean underneath them while enjoying the cold breeze blowing against them which was quite nice. Their amusement became a bit lower as they reach the big city where that man was still lurking around this part and having some answer from their previous conversation. Although the Gym was a top priority since he didn't see Nyssy coming here just yet, he decide to pay a little visit to a certain building before moving into the gym and gathering some EXP for the group. 

Su363Pl.png

gPYa2O9.png

4hct8ds.png

paoHUBI.png

iTMxiNP.png

nYLQ8zj.png

IiuupZG.png

7CXkOYc.png

qKN50X8.png

xwqYtBJ.png

segxmT7.png

Finally, Gil has acquired everything he needs to surpass Burgh so he ran up to the gym to meet with Cheren and Burgh who had business elsewhere with something involved with Team Plasma which caught our hero attention. He arrives into the main port to find out that they stole Bianca's Pokemon which made Gil upset knowing that they stick so low to steal his childhood friend Pokemon and live to tell the tale about it. 

BhnpPdL.png "G-Gil....

16k0u4w.png "Don't worry Bianca, I will get your Pokemon."

Gil didn't waste a second to rush in after Burgh who was looking for them while Iris was taking care of Biance for him and making sure she was well protected from those goons. Their trail lets them close to the gym where their battle took place and busting into the building to find a familiar man being surrounded by Team Plasma and soon, everyone joins in for the rescue mission. In the end, the man named Ghetsis release Bianca's pokemon and move on doing other things but Gil wasn't happy about their plan involving a legendary Pokemon. Even so, Gil could see Burgh being involved with something deep as he smiles despite the rescue mission and saying goodbye to Bianca since he wanted to fish out some answer from him. 

rkeU8jZ.png "You are so close to diving into a desperate situation, it would better for you to leave here and never try to fight me." 

The protagonist ignores the man's words as he follows behind him into the gym to fight him at long last and arrive here early than Nyssy which was better due to his situation.  

Etdv0et.png

yPPKnVM.png

2TuoeYj.png

jpuvKTC.png

After the four battles, Gil finally reaches the man that has all the answer about Nyssy's secret and smiling at him for trying so hard to obtain that knowledge for himself. 

rkeU8jZ.png "It looks like you are the type of person that doesn't listen to reason, fine by me. Let's get this battle started, should we?"

vLniETy.png

skZBrLW.png

iiBIlDG.png

16k0u4w.png "....." 

rkeU8jZ.png "Hehe....Hahaha! You child, you have no idea what you have gotten yourself into. The despair, the agonizing pain of the truth will make you see your precious friend in a new light. 

Before Gil spoke or move toward this man hysterically laughing, he stops him as he presents the winner with a badge and a special TM from him as he smirks. 

rkeU8jZ.png "I like your dumb courage, boy. I will give you this to give you a large hint of what's truly coming into Unova and good luck finding the owner of that." 

ijgqhhV.png

16k0u4w.png "What?....."

To be continue?...

The Survivor(s)

IXgMhtB.png

The Fallen(s)

GRMq5bH.png

• 5 weeks later...

So, considering that Vergil has, flown the coop, for lack of a better term, it's safe to say that he's forefit the run, giving me another free win, which is honestly really meh, but I guess it's whatever.  A win's a win, even if it's from forefit.  Although, now this thread has no further reason to exist, so...yup.  Was fun while it lasted.

Archived