To Use One Sister to Get to The Other {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x Aurafox1 x Whimsical Dreams}

Claudia started to take deep, slow gasps of air as her breathing slowly accelerated back to a normal speed.  With the drug still claiming her as a victim, the older vixen couldn't even bring herself to open her eyes, let alone make out what the hell those distant sounds were.  Despite the rape going on a mere foot from her, her hearing had been razzled up so much it sounded as if it was a mile away.  Her maw opened up, taking a further breath and letting out a soft grunt as her body felt so heavy, to the point that she could only move her arm an inch with a lot of struggle.

'W-what's happening... why do I feel so... exhausted...' she thought to herself before she wondered about what was going on.  'I talked to Alex... I was with Isaac... I can't remember anything else...'  As those thoughts circulated through her head, Claudia remained near motionless.  "Guhn…" she grunted as she felt a slowly developing soreness inside of her.  'W-what is that?' she wondered as the drug no longer was nullifying the episode that happened to her pussy.  She felt awkward, as if she had just been used.  She couldn't explain the soreness though... she never felt like that with her boyfriend.  What the hell was happening?

• Love 1

As Claudia begins to awaken, Isaac groans in annoyance. He lifts up Alex, quietly dragging her into the bathroom before closing and locking the door. He places her on her knees with her face pressed to the linoleum floor. He takes his place behind her, covering her muzzle with his hand and thrusts balls deep inside of her hot cunt that seemed to be aroused from her own rape, dripping with her pussy juices and virginal blood. He continues to rape her harshly, thrusting deep inside of her and giving soft, quiet groans of pleasure from the experience of her tight cunt

• Senior Staff

Alex was partially relieved when she felt Isaac pull out of her with a groan. Clearly, there was something he needed to tend to which could give her time to relax and think carefully. She was quickly proven wrong, however, as Isaac immediately grabbed her by the arm and hauled her up to her knees, dragging her whole body toward the nearby bathroom. Unfortunately, he didn't seem interested in letting her go, or even to release her mouth for even a second. As she was dragged against the wood floor, she cried out in muffled protest, shaking her head and pulling weakly against her bonds. 

Once in the bathroom, Alex was horrified to find that he had more intentions than simply leaving her tied up. She felt her head being shoved forcefully toward the ground. Her ass shook from side to side as she began to squirm pathetically once again. But again, it was no use and this time Isaac seemed to be done fooling around. He immediately thrust his massive cock so deep into her cunt that she could feel his balls slap against her crotch. As her pussy was torn even wider open than before, she cried out in intense pain once again, her voice still muffled by the intruder's hand. "Sisss!!" She began to cry out, as if mourning herself. "Hlllphh!!! Phhss...!" she desperately pleaded between screams of intense pain as Isaac pounded relentlessly into her defenseless cunt, his pleasured grunts only adding to the humility. Despite the exhaustion, she desperately began struggling again. Her muscles were all well beyond sore, but she had to get away! The pain was just too much!

• Love 1

For a moment, Claudia could've sworn she heard Alex's voice.  She couldn't tell where it was coming from, what tone it used, or anything, but her she couldn't deny that voice she had heard a million times before.  'A-Alex?' she uttered in her mind, barely realizing she wasn't even moving her lips.  'Alex?  Is that you?  Where are you?  I... I can't move!'  Despite the darkness over her eyes, Claudia only barely recognized she was in a drifting state as her mind automatically started to fill in the void with what she felt.  She saw the ceiling of the living room as she lay on the couch, thinking that maybe she took a nap or something.

Still, as the minutes ticked away, Claudia tried to move every so often.  Though her eyes remained positively shut, she finally started to get some feeling in her right hand, as her fingers curled up.  She also could vividly feel her sore tract, and the remnants of a wetness about her entrance.  'W-what the... when did I...'  Claudia hadn't masturbated in so long... she hadn't needed to with her boyfriend paying her so much attention.  Yet as her ears almost felt like they were getting unclogged a bit more, she heard her sister more vividly.  "A-Alex..." she managed to whisper, her lips barely forming the words.

• Love 1

Isaac growls gently into Alex's ears as he continues to thrust harshly into her abused cunt. The sound was completely filled with malice, letting her know that he was considering something extremely harmful

"If you keep making noise... Then I'm going to break your fucking neck."

Isaac gives a soft chuckle after whispering his threat into her ear, doing his best to make her quiet down. 

"I'm going to uncover your mouth, and you better only speak when told to."

• Senior Staff

With those words, Alex's humility quickly transitioned to terror. Her whole body went pale at the very thought that this man would murder her if needed. She didn't know whether or not his words had any real weight behind him, but she most certainly was not in the position to test him. She quickly ceased her screams and nodded in horrified compliance, shutting her eyes and trying to hold back her whimpering as much as she could. By this point, her whole body was shaking and the soreness of her muscles in this moment of rest was multiplying tenfold. Whatever this man told her to do, she would have to remain compliant. Perhaps, if she complied enough for him to lower his guard, she would be able to cry for help and get someone to hear her!

Where once there was her sister's voice, now there was pretty much silence.  'Alex?  Hello?'  Again she spoke in her mind, and the older vixen heard nothing in return.  It must've been her imagination or something.  As she turned her head to peer out about the living room, she saw through her closed eyes everything seemed to be in place.  'I must be really tired... geez... I don't remember doing anything to do that to me...  maybe I should just get a coffee or something.'  Her mind words were calming down, as if everything were perfectly normal.  She learned to just ignore that odd sensation of soreness inside, chalking it up to cramps or something.  It wasn't supposed to be that time but... 

Flaring her nostrils, Claudia nestled her head soothingly into the couch, now actively trying to take a nap rather than try to get up.  Yet she couldn't sleep as she felt her body slowly waking up.  'Oh for the love of...'

Alex grins as she follows his orders, continuing to thrust harshly into Alex's tight pussy. His cock twitched gently as he heard her soft whimpers when he thrust into her, raping her helpless body with his hot cock. His eleven inches of manhood slid seamlessly in and out of her, not going completely inside of her as her cervix blocked his path.

After a few moments, he forces his entire shaft inside of her, penetrating her cervix and invading her womb with the pointed tip of his cock

• Senior Staff

Even with Isaac's hand locking her muzzle shut, Alex found it increasingly difficult to remain quiet as the man pounded so relentlessly behind her. Her muted whimpering began to elevate once again into to grunts of pain. Out of fear for her own safety, she tried to remain absolutely silent, but she had to fight the urge to continue screaming for her sister's help. Isaac's massive cock continued to pound harshly against her cervix, thrusting her whole body harder against the bathroom floor. Her exposed tits bouncing back and forth against the tiles, the cold of the tiles only making her nipples harder as her cunt drooled around Isaac's shaft. Soon, she felt the cat pull back before ramming his entire massive cock straight into her body, tearing right through her cervix. There was absolutely no way she could keep quiet at this point. "HMMPHH!!" She let out another howl of pain, but quickly muted herself once again after realizing the noise she was making. Her whole body began to tremble in anticipation of how her captor would retaliate to her sudden outburst. She already found her mind preparing to repeat the words 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!' as she begged for her life, but at this rate, he would probably keep her mouth clamped even then.

The inside of her cervix was even tighter around his shaft, so tight that it would be difficult for him to even pull out if he tried. She just continued to sob miserably as Isaac continued to pound into her, her sobs interrupted by gasps and grunts as her body is thrust even harder against the cold tiles. She needed help. Why would nobody help her? Was this just fated to happen...?

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

As the drug was gradually letting go of her body, and with her mind pretty much free, Claudia finally found the strength to open her eyes.  Staring up at the ceiling, she found it to be the same as she had thought it would be.  "Hmmphnn… I feel so tired but... I can't sleep... ughhnn…"  Slowly, her right arm swiveled back and she pressed her palm to her forehead.  She couldn't feel any immense heat or anything, so she didn't think it was a fever or something else to delude her.  "Hmmnh… ughn…"  Taking a deep breath, the older vixen managed to shuffle her body around, pulling her arm and leg back unto the couch as she remained laying down on her side, facing the front door.  "Hm... I guess Alex isn't here yet... what time is it?" she asked herself out loud, though she noticed the two glasses on the table and the remains of her appetizers with Isaac.  "Did he leave already?  Huh... well... that must've been rude of me... just passing out while he's visiting..."

It wasn't until she just caught sight of the lamp on the floor that she thought anything was out of place.  "W-what the... when did that happen?"  Groaning and struggling still a bit to get her body moving, Claudia finally slipped up into a sitting position, only for her head to beat like a drum.  "Ooohh… myy… head..." she groaned as she pressed both palms to her forehead.  "Maybe I ate something bad... dammit..."  Shaking her head slowly, hoping for the lingering pain to go away, she finally managed to get up and slink over to the lamp, carefully picking it up to set it back in its place.  Though as she did, she noticed the torn wire.  "Son a bitch... what the hell happened here?"  And as she stood there looking at it, she caught a glimpse of her pants in the background.  "W-what?"  Peering down, her eyes widened as she saw her mostly revealed form.  "What the fuck!?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Isaac groans in a mixture of annoyance and pleasure as he begins to slow his thrusts enough to keep her from making too much noise as he hears Claudia's exclamation of "What the fuck?!" in the other room. He takes hold of Alex's hair and pulls her head back slowly so that he can whisper in her ear

"You make so much as a peep and I'll kill Claudia too. It would be such a damn shame to lose two good toys."

• Senior Staff

Alex's heart skipped with a slight spark of hope when she heard Claudia's voice through the door. Maybe Claudia would find them and finally help her! More than anything, she wanted to get her sister's attention, but, as if having read her mind, Isaac suddenly pulled back on her hair, causing her to yelp with pain through tears. His words sent another wave of chills throughout her body, her fur stood on end as she processed their meaning. The thought of losing Claudia because of her own stupid mistake only made her heart heavier and her stomach churn. Even worse were his implications of what he planned to do with the both of them. They were 'toys' to him, and he planned to make it that way for the both of them. Maybe she really was going to be kidnapped...! 

She couldn't let this man have his way, but again, what could she do? At the moment, she was alone and defenseless. One utterance could mean the difference between life and death for her and her sister. Even if she was confident Claudia would be able to take him out easily, Alex had no doubt Isaac would use her as a hostage to force her into submission. All of the horrible thoughts she had when she saw her sister's motionless body came rushing back to her. She loved her sister more than anything, and she owed her so much... how could she repay her like that? Reluctantly, Alex bowed her head in shame before nodding. Even if she wanted to call his bluff at this point, it was more than just her own life she would be risking now. 

To further the humility, she was having all of these terrible realizations with her face against the bathroom floor and her captor's cock balls-deep inside her pussy. She truly was this man's bitch whether she liked it or not. 

• Love 1

For a long moment, Claudia just looked down at herself, her knees shaking with dismay as she realized she wouldn't have done something like this to herself.  "Fuck... fuck fuck fuck..."  Had someone broken in?  She didn't remember anything after her conversation with Isaac.  Running her fingers through her hair, she paced back and forth around the kitchen table, shaking her head as she was quickly realizing what that soreness had been.  "Holy shit... I... I've been raped..."  Over and over she repeated this lowly to herself, still prancing around as Isaac had left her.  She just couldn't think too clearly right now, that was for sure.

When she finally stopped and took a deep breath, she held it for a long moment before letting it out.  "Okay, calm down... think about it clearly... what happened..."  Remembering back, she recalled talking to her sister on the phone, then coming back to drink with Isaac and... then blackness.  Peering over at her glass, she went over and stuck her nose into it, taking a quick sniff and noting something was just a bit off about it.  Had she been drugged?  It wouldn't have been the first time... she'd been ruffied several times in bars, though luckily, her boyfriend or friends had been with her.  

She then pondered where Isaac was.  Had someone broken in and drugged them both?  Though... there didn't seem to be too much struggle over where he sat...  Maybe he just thought she passed out or something and left?  Only for the intruder to then have taken advantage of her?  It seemed like the most plausible situation.  Claudia never once thought Isaac would have been capable of this.  Shaking her head, she finally got the mindset to tug her clothes back in place, though noting her phone on the table, she needed to tell her sister what happened and to be careful for when she came, in case the creep was still around somewhere.  Leaving her pants still in the corner, she picked up her phone and dialed her sister, expecting her to pick up soon.  Instead, she started to hear the chimes within the house.  "W-what?"

• Love 1

Isaac listens to the chime of Alex's phone before realizing that Claudia might have been calling. He sighs and whispers into her ear before releasing her maw from his grasp. He would not let her fuck up his fun.

"Tell her that you're in the bathroom. Let her know that you're just having an upset stomach and that you two will go to the doctor once you're done. Any slip of the tongue on the phone or after you're gone, you're both dead. But not after I I torture you both and have my fun with your bodies as I please."

Isaac grins and slows his thrusts so that minimal noise was present and her simpering would not affect her speech. Though, he did decide to be a bit cruel and toy gently with her exposed clitoris

Edited by Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

• Senior Staff

Alex listened intently to what her sister was saying. 'Come on, Claudia...!' she thought to herself. 'Please, come here...!' Suddenly, she heard her phone begin ringing. With her phone in her bag. This was a huge relief as it would no-doubt catch Claudia's attention and from there, she would notice Alex's torn clothes which Isaac had conveniently left abandoned.

Alex gritted her teeth in response to Isaac's demand, but once again, refusing wasn't an option for her. She could only hope that her sister could forgive her for not taking the opportunity to warn her. Isaac slowed his thrusts into her which made it easier to hold her sounds in. However, as soon as she opened her mouth to speak up, the cruel cat began to toy with her clit, causing a soft moan before she caught herself, blushing even more in humility. "F-fuck you.." she muttered under her breath.

As she lifted her head again to speak, her voice was stilted. "Cla- Claudia...? Is that you...?" WIth Isaac still pushing into her, regardless of how slow he was moving, she found it extremely difficult to speak naturally. She could only hope it was convincing enough for Isaac but unconvincing enough to make Claudia suspicious. "I-I think I'm having... stomach issues..." She could only hope her voice wouldn't have distracted Claudia's attention away from potentially discovering her clothes and the mess of dropped items. "I think it must have been something I ate... We might need to go see a doctor."

• Love 1

Claudia followed the sounds of the ringing, right to her sister's bag.  She knew for sure Alex had taken it with her... so she had been here at some point.  Going over to the bag, she then noticed the torn panties just lying there.  That alone sent alarm bells ringing in her ears, and she was horrified as they looked like the type her younger sister wore.  "Oh no..." she uttered to herself, only imagining the worst.  It must've been too late... Alex must've gotten here while the assailant or multiples were here and... they got her...  "Alex..."  They must've taken her!  She could only hope her sweet little sister was okay and nothing bad had happened to her!

The older vixen then started to dial for the police, intending on getting them here as soon as they could, until she heard her sister's voice coming from the bathroom.  Turning around, and concerned for her sister's well being, she didn't hesitate dropping her phone on the table before she could finish the call and running over to the door.  "Alex!  Are you okay?"  Normally she didn't like to barge in on her sister, particularly while in her room or the bathroom.  After all, despite their sisterhood they still needed their privacy.  But if she was hurt in any way... she had to help her!  So she went right up to the door and tried to thrust it open, not thinking that there would be someone in there with her.

• Love 1

As the door flew open, since Isaac hadn't locked it right, Isaac growled under his breath. He immediately pulls out of Alex and pounces, tackling Claudia down to the ground and holding her there. He had almost been bested, but found that he had the upper hand. She put up a good fight until he found that pressure point that paralyzed her from the neck down. He knew that Alex wouldn't be going anywhere due to the fact that she was tied up, but he couldn't risk Claudia getting out and causing issues. He grits his teeth and takes hold of her hair, pulling it back and growling into her ear

"You two... Have given me a hard enough time already. Now here's what's going to happen... You're going to sit down on that couch and wait while I finish with your sister. If either of you so much as makes a peep, I'll fucking kill you both."

He takes hold of Alex by her bound arms, picking up Claudia by her hair and waling them back to the living room. He didn't want a commotion to bring the neighbor over, or else he really might be forced to take a life.

He threw Claudia onto the couch, placing Alex back into position before mounting her and starting to fuck her roughly. He started to become more aroused due to the fact that Claudia was now watching her sister being raped, and the thrill was bringing him closer to an orgasm

• Senior Staff

As the door swung open, Alex had to duck her head in order to avoid the door smacking her in the face as her head was quite close to the door due to the bathroom's cramped design and the position Isaac had her restrained in. For a brief moment, she looked up, saw her sister's familiar face, and was relieved. Now that she had been found, the nightmare was over! However, she was quickly proven wrong. One moment she was looking up at her sister for help, and the next, Isaac pulled his cock out of her body and pounced onto Claudia. The woman fought bravely and seemed to have taken control of the situation. Alex's ears even began to perk up with excitement! That was when Isaac managed to reach his finger up to Claudia's neck and Alex watched in horror as her sister's body immediately crumpled into his grasp. Her perked ears quickly flattened against the back of her head as her eyes widened. 

"Claudia!!" she cried out, her face blue with despair. What happened? Her sis never lost a fight as far as she knew! What was that dirty trick Isaac pulled to knock her out? She frantically pulled against her bonds, desperate to break away. She watched the man take hold of a fistful of her hair and immediately the tears of anger and fear came flooding from her eyes. Just as she was about to yell at him, she heard Isaac's growled reminder of his demand which she had already completely forgotten about the moment she had convinced herself she had been saved. As Isaac approached her, dragging Claudia by the hair, she frantically jerked away from him, pulling against the wire even harder. "You- you bastard...!" She found the courage to speak up in a hushed tone. 

As if to punish her for speaking out of turn, Isaac threw Claudia onto the couch and shoved her back onto the ground and immediately buried his massive cock deep inside her abused cunt. The unexpected assault tore another cry of pain from her small muzzle. "Claudia...!" She began to beg. "Claudia, help me!" Once again, his throbbing member was invading her cervix, her body denying the demands of her heart and mind and already surrendering to his cock's command, sucking it in almost invitingly. "It hurts, Claudia! It hurts, please...!" She continued to cry out, still careful not to make too much noise.

• Love 1

Were the scene before her any less shocking, Claudia would've had some chance to go on the attack.  Yet seeing someone who she had thought was a good friend of hers... doing this despicable thing to her lovely little sister...  It took her a moment to register what she was seeing.  "I-Isaac?  ALEX!"  Yet it was all the time he needed to attack her first.  As the pair collapsed on the floor with him on top, Claudia started to really get ferocious.  Feeling betrayed and seeing her sister in such a condition... it was unforgivable!  She started to overpower the smaller guy, pushing him off bit by bit even as he held unto her wrists.  Growling at him in a very clearly hostile way, she intended to beat the shit out of him for what he had done.

And yet, just as they started to become equalized, she suddenly felt one of his hands pull away from her wrist and she fell forward in surprise, only to feel a sharp, uncomfortable wave of pain lash out from her neck.  "A-AARHGN!!" she cried out as she fell forward fully and lay on her side.  Her whole body trembled from where he had hit her nerve and though it was going to be a fleeting thing, it allowed him enough time to reposition the two of them.  Growling at him as he tugged her hair and dragged her along, it wasn't long before she could start to move her limbs again, slowly though.  Despite this, her fingers felt numb... she could only vaguely move around but wouldn't be much help for a bit longer.  "ISAAC!  YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!  GET OFF HER!" she screamed out as her poor little sister cried out, Claudia making an effort to slink along the couch toward them.

Yet tears started filling in her eyes as seeing her sister be so violently raped right before her eyes seemed unbearable to her.  She wasn't aware Bob was next door, and the more they screamed, the more likely he was to hear them over whatever j-pop he was listening to these days.  "I'll kill you!  You hear me?  I'll kill you Isaac!" she snarled, waiting desperately to get her feeling back.

• Love 2

Isaac growls in annoyance before his arm became a blur for a split second. A resounding SMACK echoed throughout the room as the back of his hand collided with Claudia's face. He turned to her and grabbed what remained of Alex's panties from the floor before jamming them into Claudia's open maw, muffling any sound that came from her mouth.

"If anyone arrives because of your screaming, I'm going to kill them and then break your fucking neck, Claudia. Don't test my patience."

Isaac gives a soft grunt as he slams deep inside of Alex, beginning to fill her with a copious amount of his seed. He had stolen her virginity and tainted her insides with his seed. She belonged to him now, and there was nothing she could do about it.

Isaac chuckles softly before pulling out of Alex's abused cunt, standing and turning his attention to Claudia as he left poor little Alex tied up on the ground. At least she knew the consequence for yelling. Isaac places himself between Claudia's legs after spreading them open and tearing her panties off and reaching down to force them into Alex's mouth.

"This is going to be the most fun I've had in a while~"

• Senior Staff

Alex flinched as she heard the loud smack across her big sister's face. She began to cower in fear, knowing that such a painful slap could just as easily be inflicted on her. She watched as Isaac reached to retrieve her torn panties from the ground, feeling his cock press more firmly against the wall of her pussy due to the adjusted angle. She was confused at first, but cringed with disgust as the underwear was stuffed into her sister's mouth. That meant nothing, however, compared to the horrifying threat that soon followed. Of course, Isaac had made a similar threat earlier, but she had the hope that Claudia would stumble upon the two of them and save her. Now, Claudia seemed completely disabled and helpless as well. If Isaac really were backed into a corner, he would be able to effortlessly murder the two of them. She could only rely on the vague hope that somebody would call the police and that they would be able to stop him, but the odds of that were already getting increasingly slim. 

The poor young fox just trembled. She stared at the door, her heart racing and ears flat against the back of her head. Part of her wanted help to come, another was terrified of whether or not Isaac would stay true to his words. After a few moments of silence between the two of them, she suddenly felt his cock begin to pick up its pace once more, pounding back and forth against the wall of her uterus with great force. She cried out in writhing agony, but her tear-filled eyes widened in absolute despair as she felt his cock twitch and empty its seed directly inside her womb. 

"Wh- N-no!! Not there!! Please! I-I can't afford a child! What am I gonna do if I get pregnant!?"

But it was already far too late for begging. His seed had filled her womb completely and cum even leaked out from around the edges of his dick. She gasped in pain and horror as she felt the hot, viscous liquid slowly oozing from her pussy. As Isaac pulled out, a whole puddle of cum spilled out from her now-gaping pussy, leaving a broken, sobbing girl to crumple against the floor and stare up miserably, knowing she was going to have to watch her big sister suffer the exact same fate.

"Please... don't do this..." her voice was nothing more than a pathetic whimper at this point, but he soon demonstrated that he wasn't quite done with her. He tore the panties from Claudia's legs, balled them up, and forced them straight into Alex's mouth. There wasn't much at all she could do to resist as he pried her delicate jaws apart to force them between her fangs, not that she would be nearly brave enough to even try to bite him. She could feel the slight salty-sweet taste of her sister's juices where they had leaked onto it, which only made it that much more humiliating to her. With her virginity and hope both demolished, she had nothing left to take, and it was clear this man wasn't satisfied, and his eyes were now set once again on Claudia...

• Love 1

The sudden smack across the face knocked the daylights out of her.  She hadn't been expecting it, and for a moment, she was stunned.  But she was getting tired of his shit.  He could threaten them all he wanted, she was going to turn the tables on him eventually.

"HRrgnn!"  Claudia groaned as Isaac stuffed her maw with her poor sister's torn panties, getting a taste for her sister that she never thought she would ever have to experience.  Despite this, she continued to growl at him.  He managed to catch her off guard on again... but once she recovered, she was going to beat the ever loving daylights out of him.  The smaller cat thought he was so tough?  Well, she'd like to see how big he was when she was punching him squarely in the stomach.  He picked the wrong girls to fuck with.  And yet... she couldn't help but look in distress as Isaac continued to ravage her helpless little sister.

Yet her eyes widened as she saw the eventual results of the rape and heard the distressed screams of her sister.  It filled her with an utter rage that made her bite down hard on the stuffed panties, and her arms started to get more mobility.  Isaac had gone too far... and the moment she got the upper hand, she had no doubts about snapping his fucking neck.  As he came to her, however, she wasn't really prepared.  Her boyshorts were of a firmer material than Alex's panties, and they stretched out quite a bit before he managed to tear them off.  The glare in her eyes was one of a psychotic killer, and he couldn't have any doubts as to what she intended to do to him.  

As he positioned himself to prop against her, she suddenly came forward and skull bashed him right in the face, flinging him off of her and the couch.  At the same time, she bit into her lip, her fangs drawing a slight bit of blood from herself.  Slowly, she started to shimmie off the couch, trying her best to wobble unto her feet.

• Love 1

The unexpected headbutt sent him reeling backwards, landing on his ass on the other side of the couch. Enraged, he flung himself at her, knocking her down to the ground and clasping his hand around her throat and beginning to tightly squeeze her windpipe.

"You think you're funny now, bitch? Try that bullshit again, I dare you."

Still holding onto her throat, Isaac grabs her hair with his free hand, dragging her to where their drinks were. He takes hers and forces her down, pouring the liquid into the corner of her mouth where it wouldn't be stopped by the absorbent panties that he had forced into her maw.

"Just make this easy for everyone and just go to fucking sleep"

• Senior Staff

Alex was surprised to see Claudia headbutt her assailant, with a hard bang, but judging from the way her sister struggled to even stand, it was clear this wasn't going to turn the tides of their situation. This realization only made her fear grow as she watched Isaac swiftly lunge at Claudia and begin choking her. Alex shrieked at the sight of her sister collapsing back into the couch at the mercy of this boy she had just enraged. Was he really going to kill her...? 

As Isaac began to drag Alex back toward the drinks, Alex took the opportunity to find a way to escape. After all, Isaac was quite focused on the vixen struggling in his arms. That was when she set her eyes on her bag where she knew her phone was. If she could just get to that, she could use the SOS feature to secretly call the police by clicking the lock button several times in quick succession. But her bag was halfway across the room from where she currently was, and the bondage, however amateurish, was certainly going to make it difficult. Her arms were folded and tied behind her back, her legs were in a frogtie that would limit the movement of her feet. However, Isaac may have made quite a crucial mistake by leaving her face-down. By wiggling her shoulders back and forth and pushing herself with her knees, she slowly began to inch her way toward the bag. Hopefully, by the time Isaac would look over, she would have already contacted the police.

'Don't worry, Claudia, I'll get us out of this...!' she thought to herself as she nudged herself closer and closer to the bag.

• Love 1

The blow had been a hard one for both of them, and despite Claudia having the harder head and some training in self defense, it wasn't enough as she hadn't fully recovered.  A bit woozy, she reacted too slowly as the more agile cat lunged at her again, and she fell backward with his hands tightening around her throat.  "HHRGGNNNN!!!" she grunted as he choked her, her own hands wrapping around his wrists, trying to tug them away.  Slowly, Isaac could feel her grip tightening, eventually to the point that he could feel his wrists being partially crushed.  At that rate, she would be able to actually pry his hands away from her and even hurt him in the process, so the fact that he thought to use what was left of her drink to drug her again was a stroke of genius on his part.

Even dragging her along was a struggle for him, as she fought him every part of the way, at one point stepping on him hard enough to nearly twist his ankle.  But eventually, he managed to get her near enough to the table that he could reach for the glass.  Seeing this as a sign of weakness, Claudia finally pried his hand away from her throat, only for him to shove the drink right into her maw.  "HHARRGN!!!"  Not being prepared for that, she accidentally swallowed some of it, and as he forced more of it into her maw, she managed to twist his wrist and shove him to the floor to the floor, jumping on top of him as she had gained the upper hand.  Yet just as she now wrapped her own hands around his throat, squeezing his throat tightly and beginning to choke him, an absolute rage in her eyes as she looked down at him, intending to kill him herself, her hands started to tremble a bit, then some more, then a lot before her eyes fluttered closed and she collapsed on top of him.  Though she was heavier than he was, he would still be able to tug her off him, though it was hopefully enough time to distract him from Alex. 

• Love 2

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic