Against all Odds [Vergil x Fated Melodi]

"Who cares about the others, I love you and you love me. That's what matter sweetie." Vergil spoke, sweetly. 

Vergil smile at her reaction since she wanted to be by his side among them and began leaning closer to her to prove that he was being serious. His hand was still holding tights while kissing her cheeks lovingly and looking at her body that will make people drool over. 

"I want to mate with you Melody, would that prove how serious I am about our new relationship?" Vergil smile. 

Her ears perk up and her tail goes straight. 

"M-M-M-MATE?!" she stammers through. Shes shocked. Her body feels extremely hot and she feels lightheaded. 

She stares into his eyes. Shes excited and scared. She leans in and kisses him. "I love you too, you don't have to prove anything to me" she says with a smile.

Vergil chuckles, "Alright, just making sure my girlfriend understand." Vergil comment. 

Still, Vergil leans for another passionate kiss as they hold hand and him caressing her cheeks for being a good kitty. His wet tongue began exploring her mouth as he tastes Melody's saliva which made him quite excited to finally have her by his side as his girlfriend. 

Vergil blush at Melody being lewd which made him gasp at this lewd kitty wanting some fuck today and looking at her lustfully body from behind while she giggles at his reaction. He smiles as he follows her from behind to grab her hand once again but this time, as couple toward the classroom to resume their class and getting cuddling with his girlfriend. 

"You are such a lewd kitty. Melody." Vergil chuckles. 

"Say the girl that says "some alone time with me" and you say you aren't" Vergil teased. 

They arrive safely to their classroom as they sat together as usual and the rest of their peers return to class to resume lecture. Although, something new change from their return as Vergil and Melody became more than just childhood friends, lovers in love. 

All day, Vergil has been resisting Melody's desire as he couldn't fuck her kitty right here so he just pats her head and rubs her ears to quiet her down. Finally, after a long wait of hell, class ended which made Vergil to sprint with Melody as they hold hand and running across the hallways to reach his house. 

"You....are a lewd kitty, after all, making me excited and giving me funny looks just because I spoil my Melody too much but now, we will have our fun after we reach my house," Vergil explain. 

She stares at him as shes pulled down the street. Hes so excited, shes exited too. As they race along the street, she can feel herself getting wet... she has no idea what to expect when they get to his house. The mystery makes it even more exciting. 

She wonders to herself, how long has he been waiting to tell me he loves me?

Then she has a rather unusual follow up thought, How long has he been wanting me in bed? Her ears twitch in a perplexed manner

As Vergil carry Melody toward his house, he began thinking on much he loves Melody for a very, very long time but couldn't tell her about his feelings due to many people judging about human and Nekos coexisting back then. But now, he didn't care about that stuff since he was powerless during his youth and now he had the power to make the choice make her his woman. Vergil pushes away the front door to dash toward the stair up to his room which he slows down as they both enter his dark room and a ray of sun shining through the window. He turns around to see his beautiful Neko as he smiles at her and holding her hand a bit tighter. 

"Are you ready? You do know what this means, right?" I ask. 

Melody looks on nervously, but nods. Part of her is scared, she doesn't know what to expect. But her mind is made up, shes fallen in love with her childhood friend all over again and now here he stands, moments away from cementing that she is his. 

She moves closer to him and smiles.

Edited by Fated Melodi

Vergil smile as he lean over his girlfriend to give her a passionate kiss and raising her chin to let tongue enter her wet inside to scout. The wet tongue began to taste this little kitty’s saliva and wrapping around Melody’s tongue while sucking it to ensure she was feeling good. His hand slowly depart from her as they began to open her shirt to reveal her bra and began groping them softly as he has reach his limit from seeing his lewd kitty.

Melody closes her eyes and soaks in the sensations... His gentle touch makes her toes curl, his passionate kiss makes her tail swing happily. Her arms drop to her sides, fully surrendering to his romantic embrace. She wants this moment to last forever.

The feeling of having her shirt removed and her body tenderly caressed makes her shiver slightly. 

Vergil began to see Melody enjoying her wet kiss which made him fall with her into his bed and continue their French kiss. Hardly any air escape their lips as he love the sensation of kissing her lips and the softness of her breasts became addicted. Soon, his lips depart from her as a glob of saliva remain in her mouth and a drool leak from his lip while smiling.

”I really love your expression right now and I want to hear my kitty purrr for something big and long to stuff your pussy.” Vergil lewdly comment.

Vergil smile at the sigh of her girlfriend letting him have his way and he return the kiss with his own. His hand began undressing her skirts and crawling underneath her panty to touch her raw pussy. The softness of her fold began to make him excited as his cock bulge and teasing her with his fingers. He grab Melody’s erect clit while rubbing her cunt in a circulation motion and licking her neck.

”I will make you my woman today, Melody.” Vergil whisper