Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Paco

Miko's schoolgirl casting session

Paco

The following is the casting session for Miko

~Ava-chan~

Miko sits in the waiting room of the production company office, smacking her lips as she chews noisily on a stick of fun. She scrolls through some of her friends pictures on social media. Miko tilts her head as she can hear the muffled sounds of a girl moaning down the hall. A slight smile crosses her lips, knowing that she has come to the right place.

Paco

Hearing the front door closing, he yells out "Mmmm i...uhhhh...I will be right with..you..mmm"

Paco

He walks out looking at her, then looks at the clipboard in his hands. "you are Miko I take it, well come on in then and let's get started"

~Ava-chan~

She slides her cell phone into her bag before following the man down the hall. She notices that there are a few doors in the hallway. "How many girls get fucked around here daily?" She wonders to herself.

Paco

He gets to the end of the hallway, opening the door for her and shows her into the office, lightly decorated, there's a couch, a desk and a camera mounted on the desk. The room smells of air freshener from obviously just being cleaned up. "Please have a seat"

~Ava-chan~

Miko snaps her gum as she tosses her bag on the ground by the couch. She plops down on the cushion, noticing that the couch is quite worn. "I bet this thing has seen alot!" Miko laughs, as she pats the cushion.

Paco

He gives a slight laugh "Oh it has seen its fair share to be sure, so Miko here's what will happen today, we are doing a camera test and your audition which I will be handling, so after I start recording I will need you to look into the camera and say your name and why you're here, in a clear sounding voice, this way we know the mic works"

~Ava-chan~

Miko sits up, crossing her legs and undoing the top two buttons on her blouse. She pulls her blouse open to show off a little cleavage, and the lacy fringe of her bra. "Ok, that sounds easy enough. Just let me know when I should start." She says, her voice confident yet excited.

Paco

He watches her and smiles thinking how this is gonna be one of those days he loves his job, he walks to the desk and sits on the edge of it reaching over to hit the record button "I am ready when you are hun"

~Ava-chan~

Miko does her best to mug it up hard for the camera, almost like she is an idol doing an interview.

"☆Hey there!☆ It's me ,Miko! I'm here today to prove I have what it takes to be a real Adult Video model! I really hope you like what you see, and I hope I can do alot more♡" she says in a cute voice, laced with a naughty purr. She ends her statement with a wink, and blows a kiss to the camera.

Paco

"Alrighty, that was perfect!, Now we will move on to the screen test" He goes over and sits besides her, leaning back on the couch, almost laying down "Well honey lets see what you got"

~Ava-chan~

Miko let's out a giggle as she begins to undo the rest of her blouse, exposing her busty chest. She jiggles her breasts a bit before pulling at the bottom of her bra to let them get some fresh air. Her small pink nipples contrast nicely with her lightly tanned skin.

"You can play with 'em if you want mister!" She purrs excitedly as she slips her blouse over her arms.

Paco

"Mmm those do look rather nice, I think I will have a taste" He reaches over taking one in each hand rubbing them, pinching her nipples before taking them in his mouth, moving side to side sucking on each one

~Ava-chan~

Miko bites her lower lip as her stimulates her. She reaches her arms behind her back and undoes her bra, letting it fall onto the couch. She slides her hands down her sides, feeling for the zipper on her skirt as she let's out a soft moan. Her nipples begin to stiffen from the attention his tongue gives, brushing quickly against them.

Paco

He pulls away from her breasts and looks down watching her as she undoes her skirt and letting it fall to the floor, he takes her pushing her back and laying her down her legs spread, one on the floor and the other up on the back of the ouch exposing herself to him, so he leans in and begins licking her pussy, top to bottom, running his tongue inside her lips, tasting her young body

~Ava-chan~

Miko let's out a squeal of pleasure as she feels his tongue wriggle at her pussy. She reaches down and begins to toy with her nipples as he starts to go to town. 

"Oh yeah, that feels great!" She says lustfully, letting out a gasping moan as he travels past her clit.

Paco

His tongue continues moving up and down along her pussy before finally stopping at her clit, circling it with his tongue, taking it in his mouth and sucking on it, while his fingers now take over rubbing her pussy and then entering her

~Ava-chan~

Miko pinches a nipple with one hand, and reaches up to lightly tug her hair with the other. Her pussy was already soaked from the moment she walked into the office, horny from the anticipation. She let's out a breathy moan as he slips his fingers into her.

"Woah, you are really good at this mister, practice makes perfect I guess" Miko says, as her insides contract around his fingers as they go deeper.

Paco

He continues running hi fingers inside of her as he looks up towards her and smiles "What can I say, somedays I love my job! And this is one of those days" He goes back to sucking on her clit, noticing how wet she is getting

~Ava-chan~

She starts to moan with more urgency, as the combination of his fingers wriggling around inside her and his suction on her clitoris drive her towards orgasm. Miko presses her lips together as she stifles a moan so loud it could be categorized as a scream. Her body starts to quiver in anticipation. "Mmm, yeah. You have the magic touch mister, a real talent!" She moans as she gets closer to coming.

Paco

He mumbles something to her in response, but not lifting his mouth from her so the noise vibrates her pussy, he can tell she is close so he dare not remove his mouth from her clit, wanting to fel her finish for him. His fingers begin moving faster inside of her wiggling around

~Ava-chan~

Miko's legs begin to twitch as her pussy walls tighten around his fingers. She grips her hair and yanks it just enough to send a jolt pain through her, setting off her built up orgasm. Her body quivers as she let's out a shuddering moan. Her thighs press against his ears as they involuntarily close. 

Miko pants as her orgasm subsides, and her body relaxes. She wipes some sweat off her brow "Woah. That was something else mister. I've never cum that fast before!" She slurs, still recovering a bit from the intensity.

Edited by ~Ava-chan~

Paco

He pulls his head away from her, his chin glossy for==rom her juices "Well I am glad you liked it, shall we move on?" He stand up and goes to sit on the couch, starting to open his pants up for her

~Ava-chan~

She sits up, reaching down to help him undo his belt and pants. She pulls them down, exposing his hard cock. She turns toward the camera, placing her palms together. "Thanks for the delicious looking cock!" She exclaims, licking her lips. 

Miko leans over his lap, letting some of her saliva drizzle over the throbbing head. She purses her lips, leaning down further and presses them on his tip. In one motion she pushes the dick into her mouth, all the way to the base.