Bunnies are Property [Keiko x Shuya]

Keiko was a slave.  She had been her entire life.  It wasn't an easy life by far.  Sometimes, she got lucky and a nice person would buy her, and sometimes a real meany would pay for her.  But for one reason or another, Keiko would inevitably wind up back here - in the market.  Most owners got bored of her after a while, and the ones that liked her - or acted like it - wound up having some reason or another to return her.  Keiko knew that part of the problem was her body.  She was designated as a sex slave, but she tried her hardest to ignore her sexual urges.  This was not only a defensive mechanism against the true perverts, but also a necessity - her body would be very happy being used day in and day out, and she knew that there was more to live than that, even as a slave.

She didn't get much time in her cage this time.  Shortly after being returned, she was back on 'the block' - the line between cells where slaves stood to be inspected and hopefully sold.  Half the time, Keiko didn't care who bought her as long as it meant not having to be in this hell anymore.  The market was terrible - all slaves had to be in tiny cages that they barely fit in, and trying to do anything in them was a pain - eat, sleep, etc.  Of course, Keiko wanted a kind owner that would treat her nice, but she'd take a meany if it meant getting away from this place for a while.

Shuya had been quietly browsing the choices, and his eyes kept catching the body of the young bunny girl. She was absolutely beautiful, and he wanted her. There was no doubt about it that none of the other girls could compare to her. He grins and nods, catching the attention of the seller.

After a few moments of talking to the seller, he wrote a check and handed him the money. The owner went up to retrieve who he had been told was Keiko, the bunny girl that he would utilize to the fullest. His will to get what he wanted would help him break her in and accept the roles that she was given in the new home in which she'd be living.

Keiko was surprised when she was chosen. She wasn't quite as curvy as some of the others were - or would be if they didn't spend most of their time locked in here.  She didn't struggle, however - she knew that was foolish.  She allowed the guards to bring her to her new owner, all the while keeping her head down - she wasn't trying to make eye contact, at least not yet.  She knew that offended some masters.  Because of that, she didn't know what her new owner looked like yet.

"Thank you. I'll take her from here."

Without taking hold of her, he turned and began to walk, knowing that a slave like her, one that had a history of being enslaved multiple times, wouldn't dare disobey an order.

"Follow me."

He walked to the car, looking over his shoulder every few seconds to make sure that she was following him like he had told her to do. He pulls a phone out of his pocket and begins to type rapidly on it for a few seconds before filling his pocket with it once again

Keiko knew well enough to follow when told.  If she spent a second looking surprised, it was because the majority of her owners usually 'inspected' her (which was a nice way of saying they felt her up) beforehand.  It was a common enough occurance that she came to expect it. Came with the job description, if you could call it that.

Every time her new owner looked behind her shoulder, she was right behind him, relatively speaking.  She didn't look up at him, keeping her eyes glued to the ground.  She didn't talk either. She would obey silently until asked to do otherwise.  These first few hours with a new owner generally told how long said owner would keep her around, and she didn't want to mess that up.

He lead her to a dark gray '69 Corvette, opening the back door for her to enter. He smiles as he sees her looking towards the ground with a silent ambiance about her. He shakes his head and leans into the car, taking a blanket that he had just thrown in there that morning and folding it neatly before setting it on the far seat.

"Come on, Keiko, was it?"

He smiled at her and takes her chin, lifting it up so that her eyes met his. He gives her a good once over before releasing her chin and ruffling her hair just between her ears slightly

"No need to be so formal and quiet. I need some chattiness on the way to the estate."

Keiko felt her voice catch in her throat for an instant, her emerald green eyes focused on his face when he touches her chin.  "I'm sorry,"  she said, her feminine voice gentle and smooth with just a hint of fear. "I never know what to say to my owners the day I meet them.  It's hard to tell sometimes what will offend who."

Keiko obediently enters the car and sits on the far seat.  The inside of the car felt warm to her, since she was used to being in cold, cramped cages.  It was a nice kind of warmth for her, almost inviting.  Keiko still had her guard up, though.  She worried that he bought for the same reason everybody else did, and hated thinking of herself as just a sex toy.  But being as she was suited to being a pleasure slave, that fate felt inevitable.

Edited by Angela Daring

Shuya smiled at her words, finding a genuine cuteness in them that he probably wouldn't find anywhere else. He closed her door behind her and walked around, climbing into the driver's seat and starting the ignition. The sound of the engine purring made him smile gently before driving out of the parking lot and towards the freeway.

After some short moments of silence, he glances at her through the rearview mirror, seeing her still being as quiet as before

"So, Keiko... What are you good at? Figured we'd get this out of the way before we arrived so that we could find out where to put you."

Keiko didn't mean to be quiet.  She knew her owner wanted her to talk, but she was nervous, which is how she usually felt when she had a new owner.  That, and she didn't know what to make of him yet, which worried her.  When he asked her what she was good at, she panicked, feeling that she was put on the spot. "Ah, I don't know.  I mean-! ...ah, they don't let me do anything in the market.  And all my previous masters... they only wanted one thing from me," she confessed.  She thought they would have told him that she was usually bought as a pleasure slave, but she had no way of knowing what he bought her for, so she tried to keep an open mind, though her nervousness was getting in the way of that.

"I see..."

Shuya nodded and continued driving, glancing up at her through the rearview mirror again before locking his hazel eyes on the road.

"Well, let's try your hands at cooking. I'll have Maddison teach you some things."

Shuya smiles at her and speeds up once they hit the freeway. The sound of the engine hit his ears as it reverberated through the car, making his smile slightly wider

Keiko smiled a bit at the prospect of making food.  Not only did practicing it put her in range of several decent self-defense tools if she needed it, but it also served as a good excuse to make far better food for herself than what the marketplace forced on the slaves it housed.

"That sounds nice-ow!"

Keiko put her hands on her pink-furred bunny ears and pressed them against her head.  The roar of the engine wasn't loud enough to hurt anybody with normal ears, and probably sounded satisfying to Keiko's owner, but Keiko had to be careful with loud noises because not only were her ears sensitive to the touch, they were sensitive to sounds, too.

"Ah shit, sorry. Was that too loud?"

Shuya looks back at her with a slightly worried face before smiling and letting his black cat ears pop up from being flattened against his hair. He points to them and grins

"You'll get used to it over time. Well, maybe not unless if you're around roaring cars a lot like I have."

He chuckles softly before taking an exit onto a secluded road with a gate. He presses a button on a remote clipped to the overhead mirror, waiting until the gate opened completely before driving down the long, narrow driveway to park in front of a deceptively large mansion.

Keiko was more than a little surprised to see the cat ears on her owner's head.  He certainly wasn't human like the last... however-many guys that owned her before. Seeing that, more than anything else, put the idea in her head that maybe things would be different this time.

"When people aren't yelling at you, the marketplace is dead silent. So I'm probably going to be more sensitive to sound than usual for a while," she explained, smiling a bit - a sign that she was relaxing somewhat. 

He nods at her explanation before stepping out of the car and opening her door for her. He took the blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders. Before leading her inside.

"I can bet. Must be pretty lonely as well."

He smiles and leads her past the foyer and into the main living area. He sits her down on the couch before leaving with a notice that he'd return in a short moment.

Keiko held the blanket close to her and got out of the car before responding.  "It really is.  Or was," she said, reminding herself that she has an owner, for now.  Keiko looked at the building ahead of her in surprise, and turned her head around a few times as she was led inside.  It was always nice to leave the marketplace for a big, pretty building like this, even though it usually didn't change things.  But because Keiko relaxed a bit when she saw her owner's ears, seeing his estate filled her with awe a bit.

"Your home is beautiful," she said before being instructed non-verbally to sit.  She would obey, and watch him leave the room.    It was hard for her to stay still for long.  She liked this owner so far, and she wanted to see more of his home.  But much as she liked him, she didn't trust him not to get mad if she moved around.  So she stayed put, just in case.

Shuya returns a few moments later with a maid with the ears and tail of a cow, and she bows respectfully towards Keiko before smiling

Maddison: "Good afternoon. I'm Maddison, and I've been told that I'll be helping you around here"

Shuya nods as Shuya confirms what she said before petting her head gently. He looks at Keiko with a happy smile

"I hope that you enjoy yourself here, Keiko. If you need help with anything, then please don't be afraid to ask Maddison or I for assistance."

He smiles and turns before looking over his shoulder at Keiko.

"Well, let's show the newcomer around, shall we?"

Keiko looked at Maddison and found herself awestruck.  She was so pretty! What did her owner want with her when he has somebody as pretty as that around the house?

When Shuya looked at her, Keiko realized she was gawking at Maddison's chest and shook her head forcibly to get herself to stop.  Boobs were one of Keiko's weaknesses, as was likely blatantly obvious at this point. "S-sorry!  Sorry!" she said frantically, getting up off the couch and running toward her owner to follow him.

Maddison blushed gently as she found that Keiko was gazing at her large breasts. She smiles before following Shuya as he led the tour. He led them all throughout the mansion, finally ending the tour with the kitchen. He showed Keiko where everything was. He smiles and pets both of them before walking to the doorway.

"Maddison, we were going to have her learn how to cook. How about we start with... Chicken?"

Maddison nods and turns her attention to Keiko, her large breasts jiggling slightly as she turned

"Alright you two. I'll be in my study if you need me"

Keiko watched Shuya walk away before turning her focus on Maddison, making sure to look up at her eyes so as not to embarass the cowgirl further. "S-sorry about earlier, and thank you for teaching me.  I'm... I'm looking forward to this," she said with a smile. She looked a bit unsure, but that was because she was getting used to everything.

Maddison smiles and shakes her head slightly, a blush coming back to her face as she is reminded of the moment earlier.

Maddison: "No apology necessary. I actually get looks like that a lot."

She chuckles nervously and walks to the freezer, taking a package of chicken out before walking to the sink. She turns on the water and turns it to hot before plugging the empty sink and letting it fill up to thaw out the chicken

Maddison: "So, what's your story, love?"

Keiko watched Maddison's actions thoroughly, wanting to make sure she didn't miss any of the processes of cooking. When Maddison asked what her story was, her hopeful poise flattened. "Oh.  I... I don't really have one.  This is what I've been my whole life." she explained, not wanting to go into detail.

Maddison: "Any former owners, or what?"

She looks over her shoulder before turning back and taking the thawed meat out of the fridge. She takes a pan out of one of the cupboards and places it on the electric stove, turning it on and placing two chicken breasts on the pan.

Maddison: "If so, what were they like?"

"A lot, unfortunately," Keiko explained, making sure not to turn her attention from Maddison's actions so as to learn as much as possible. "Most of ones I've had over the last few years were just huge perverts that only wanted me for my body.  Then there were the ones that liked hurting their slaves.  The only mistress I've had so far was one of those.  When I was younger, I got bought by a few really pervy owners, but most lust wanted me to work for them, and I wasn't much good at anything back then.  I've had a couple nice owners before, but... I don't know.  None of them kept me for longer than a year or two, and they all had different reasons."

Not wanting to think about this anymore, Keiko focused on Maddison.  She was here to learn, not to feel sorry for herself.

She nods at the facts that Keiko put out there, helping her to understand the shy, quiet nature of the new addition to the mansion. She smiles and reaches up, placing her hand between Keikos ears and rubbing her head gently

Maddison: "Well, Master Shuya isn't like that, so you can rest easy. He treats us just like family."

She turns to season the chicken before flipping them over to cook on the other side. She seasons the other side as well before turning it over.

Keiko smiled as Maddison rubbed her head between the ears instead of rubbing the ears themselves - something crazy might have happened if they were touched.  Instead, Keiko could continue watching Maddison cook.  She was interested in watching the process, and made sure to make mental notes.  It looked a little boring, but it smelled good - far better than anything Keiko had ate in recent history.

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic