Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned The Chain of Desire [Vergil x Mai Seto]

lVergill

Vergil woke up a bit early today as the school has begun once again and most importantly helping his friend who was royalty and a Succubus dealing with her problem. Every morning they always have sex to make sure her Succubus side doesn’t go wild in school and preparing himself as she always loves her sex since she takes every ounce of my seeds inside of her no problem. Still, it is an unforgettable moment for him since he can experience a good time with her friend and do something unimaginable compared to the others students.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
      By Mr. Hat-and-Clogs
      I'm looking for any anime or manga to seeking RP for ecchi. Please let me know as soon.
    • Young_Disciple
      By Young_Disciple
      Hello! I'm Young_Disciple and I'm looking for a new roleplaying community. I used to roleplay on Dream Realms, but for some weirld reason the website isn't available any more. 
      I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer, having roleplayed occasionally for the past few years. I'm a fan of kinky and smut-filled stories, but I occasionally try something else out. Some of my favorite kinks include bondage, non-con scenes, recieving oral, breath control/gagging, and creampies/unexpected pregnancy. 
      If you see me online, feel free to shoot me a message. 🙂

• Sparrow_
      By Sparrow_
      I'm looking for someone to play as a little sister to my big brother. And when I say little sister - she's over 18, just younger than her brother. If you have a character in mind already, that's great! If not, I have a template here you/we could use to create one for you! My post length will generally be 1-3 paragraphs, and I consider myself a fairly literate writer.
      https://imgur.com/gallery/xMQyE
    • Sparrow_
      By Sparrow_
      Hey all. I'm looking for someone to do an Angel x Human RP with me! I'll be playing the male human, while you'll be the female Angel! I'd really love for you to play as Esme from this character template. My post length will generally be 1-3 paragraphs, and I consider myself a fairly literate writer.

• lVergill
      By lVergill
      Main Character: 

@lVergill [Ishtar] 

@cugork [Ahrea]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.