A Hero's Journey [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

Luck smile to see her happy partner wagging her tail happily at the thought of losing her virginity and nod to her question to approach and slowly pull those pesky bandages blocking her nipples. 

"Of course, you will look even more beautiful naked my Leo." Luck whispers. 

"Yes, I see a rather hot lion exposing herself to me." Luck softly spoke. 

His hand began to examine Leo's big breast and feeling her soft skin as he squeezes them softly to feel a bit hot while his cock began to move from the touch of her breasts. 

Luck chuckes, "Are you a cat now? And they feel great....so soft and big.." Luck softly spoke. 

Her breasts were so tender and big that it could fit his entire palm which he jiggles them to make her moan which only made him wanted to do more. 

"Leo...undress me..." He whisper, blushing. 

As soon as Leo pull down Luck's pant, a rather large, thick pop out from his pant and looming above her face as his foul stench began invading her nostril so she was intoxicated by his smell. His cock was very juicy meat that could easily make any carnivorous lick and savor the pile of meat that Leo look. 

"I am sure I can tame my kitty." Luck reply, blushing. 

"Yes....I like to watch my lion girl licking and...devouring her favorite meat rod.." Vergil moan softly. 

He was feeling so good from being lick by this monster and enjoying her soft tongue wrapping around his shaft while licking every single part of his cock since she looks very hungry. 

Luck moan as Leo didn't stop sucking but in fact, make it even worse as she became excited to have her first taste of semen and quickly moan as Luck came inside of her. The white, sticky goo began to fill her throat with joy since it came from Luck's thick dick and pumping lots of fresh semen for his lewd lion. 

"Ahhh....this could be addicted..." Luck pant, heavily.