A Hero's Journey [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

Luck nod as he began to stretch while getting dress himself and doing the work of putting the tent away for the next night out which hopefully does come since it was a rather good way to bond with Leo. 

"Alright, let's head to town! I hope I can rely on you Leo on navigating through here." Luck spoke, excitedly. 

"Excellent, and of course I trust you...." Luck smile, blushing, "After all, we did mate..." He added. 

He brushes his bangs as he remembers that lewd scene of them fucking each other like a wild animal which was like a dream but he knew better. 

"R-Right!..." Luck fluster.

He follows Leo as he rubs his cheek where she kisses him and smiles knowing that Leo was happy to do such lewd thing with him. The forest was a new thing for Luck since he lacks any guide due to him living a seclude life from everything but still, he can still defend himself quite well and very strong.

"Sound simple, I can trust your guidance Leo." Luck nod. 

Their match together as the morning sun looming above them and looking out for any other wild monster trying to stop them from processing them further with their goal of defeating the Overlord. 

"R-Right..." Luck laugh, nervously. 

He was a bit happy inside since he really like Leo a lot after their mating and making this wild adventure as he sees a large tower on the horizon. He tilts his head since it was quite large and not a town he was looking for which indeed puzzle him. 

"Tower? In the middle of the forest?" Luck ask. 

"Why don't we check it out? Maybe there could be someone that can show us the direction to the nearest town....hopefully Serdin." Luck explain. 

Even so, he began to hold his sword firmly as he guides his Leo into the tower carefully and ensuring that nothing bad could ever happen to them. 

Luck hear Leo's comment about the tower as he looks at it again but couldn't sense anything about it. 

"It is? Why is that?" Luck asks, curiously. 

They manage to reach the big double door as the tower loom above them and not seeing any monster near here which was good consider this place was dangerous for humans to travel alone. 

"Really? That's odd..." Luck mutters. "Maybe we should le-" 

Suddenly, Luck stops talking as his felt something wrap around his leg and drag him inside the tower which burst open to let him inside the structure. He quickly reacts as he slams the sword into the floor to stop and hanging by the sword's hilt as he struggles with something pulling him in.