A Hero's Journey [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

"You think so? I hardly use magic efficiently you know?" Luck jokingly reply. 

The darkness quickly engulfs the forest around as Luck sat down with Leo as he pulls a sack filled with marshmallow that he luckily brought on his journey but lack any other food resource at the moment. 

"Time to enjoy our self, don't you agree?" Luck smile, brightly. 

She smiled happily and nodded "yeah it's better to take a nice break like this when we have the chance it's going to be hard to take one like this later when we get closer to the overlord" Luck could see leo snap her fingers and her armor disappeared leaving leo only wearing shorts and bandages wrapped around her chest covering her large breasts

Luck was speechless at the somewhat naked lion girl as he blushes at the sight of her lewd body and looking away with a flustered face which he maturity continue on with their campfire. 

"Leo...why are you half-naked?..." Luck spoke, slowly. 

"No! It's fine Leo...Just this is sort of my first time looking at a..." He gulps softly. "A beautiful woman's body..." Luck finish.

He looks at Leo's big breast that were clearly something but quickly looks away as he put the sack of marshmallows in between while he began to feel a bit hot inside his body. 

Luck smile, "Of course, a man should be honest when it comes to that sort of stuff and you are a beautiful girl so be proud of it." Luck explain. 

He felt rather good for telling her his honest opinion about her appearance despite her being a monster and looking cute as well when her tail flail around happily. 

He gasps softly as he looks at Leo astonished for her to say such sweet thing to him and look down with a smile since he was being praised and look back with a smile. 

"I promise you that I will never do anything to hurt you, I will make you a happy lion." Luck answer. 

Luck smile as he happily reaches out for her hand to grasp her soft hand which she feels soft to the touch and shaking on this promise they made for each other. Still, Luck was still a bit hot when her breast giggles from their handshake and making him looking away from her lewd body.