A Hero's Journey [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

Luck look at Leo as she took her mating position and laying down like a defenseless animal exposing herself to her mating partner. 

"I want to watch my Leo exposing herself to me and spreading her legs while she begs for my cock.." Luck spoke, lewdly. 

Luck slowly kneels down right next to her partner as he began to rub his pile of mass into her wet fold clearly wanting a good fuck and for him to take her virginity so she can experience sex for the first time. 

"You are a lewd lion, Leon. I need to punish my partner." Luck spoke, sweetly. 

Luck became happy knowing he was making Leo feel good as he heard her meowing like a tamed kitty and slowly reaching her womb to stop to catch his breath from the tight pussy wrap around his entire length. 

"Did I tamed my lion?" Luck ask, smiling. 

Luck happily follow Leo's request as he began to pound her tight, wet pussy and feeling her blood coating around his cock nicely which made it easier for him to reach her womb constantly. 

"So...Good....I can't stop fucking you..." Luck pant. 

Luck's hand began to grab Leo's large, soft breasts as his finger began to dig into her gentle skin and squeeze them to make your her rough feline girl feel his breasts being used. His cock became a piston that sole purpose was to mate with Leo as he fucks her rough and hard, constantly poking her aching womb that has awoken his hidden desire. 

"I love it when you purr and mewls..." Luck whispers. 

"such a dirty kitty we have here..." Luck pant, heavily. 

His cock began to throb inside Leo's soggy pussy forcibly being pounded by luck and squeeze her breasts from the pure ecstasy of fucking this monster like a wild animal looking for a mate. 

Edited by lVergill

Luck couldn't hold his lust for Leo as she was purring and making her body very tempting to continue with their rough fuck as she seems to be enjoying her first sex quite a lot. His cock pulsating wildly at the feeling of her pussy squeeze him dry of his semen and about to release his entire, fresh load inside her womb if this keeps up. 

"L-Leo!..I am...cumming..." Luck announced. 

Luck listen to Leo's lewd words as he reaches into her greedy womb to release all of this semen inside of her and remaining inside of her while she hugs her tightly to ensure she gets every drop of his seeds.

"This is....so good..." Luck pant. 

Luck smile as he feels her lips press against his while his tongue began invading her wet mouth to taste his lewd partner that hungrily want him and began to feel aroused by her. He wanted more of her lewd body as his hand began touching her all over again and grip her while his cock remains ever strong than before. 

"We will see how long Leo's mate with me today, and I will keep my lion girl happy." Luck smile.

He slowly pushes his large cock inside Leo's wet cunt to make her feel his thick rod entering her once again and becoming wetter at the sudden slow pace of her pussy being filled which made him pant slowly.