Endless Adventure (PervertedDragon X Whimsical Dreams)

"That's a very threatening banana you have there." the voice said as he rose to his feet, as he walked over to her with a smirk as he knocked the banana out of her hand.  He stood in front of the drunken racoon, "I can take just the statue or I can take something more, it really depends how much you intend to fight me for it."  He said with a smirk, she was entertaining to him to say the least.  He almost wanted her to fight him, he was a talented duelist, and ready for her to draw an actual dagger although considering her level of intoxication he didn't expect it to be any real struggle.

The moment he knocked her banana away, she got real pissed.  "HEY!  Do you... do you know how much... that cost?  Like... hiiic… five copper... woo..."  She kept staring back and forth over his shoulders, as if there were two of him.  "You guys think you're... a match for ME!?  Do you.... HIC... do you know... how I wam?"  Her slurred speech and her sudden stumble to the side really showed she wasn't going to put up a fight even if she wanted to.  Still, she 'suddenly' let out with a left hook over his left shoulder, missing his face entirely.  "HA!  Got one of yas!"

He watched her amused as he grabbed hold of her pushing her onto her bed, letting her struggle as she might against him.  His hands moving to her belt as he began working at removing her leather armor.  "Your drunk Monika, so I have no idea where you put it but I'm going to get it even if I have to strip you naked to find it."  he said tossing the belt as well as the pouches of coins to the ground as he continued his work at undressing the drunk thief.

"I wont lie I expected slightly more from you, seems you can't hold your drink at all."  He muttered as he continued his work, wondering how she would attempt to stop him next, not really sure how he would need to react.

Considering her missed punch nearly caused her to stumble to the floor, he didn't have too much of a hard time tackling her to the bed.  "AHRGGNN!!! ASSHOLE!  LET GO OF ME!" she screamed drunkenly at the top of her lungs, being sure to cause a commotion, or at least a stirring.  With her belt so easily removed and tossed aside, the small statue going along with it in one of the pouches, she grunted as she started to really smack her fists against his arms.  Course, this likely had no effect on him, as the blows were all over the place.  With his hands on her pants, she started to kick at him, trying to push him away as best she could, though this only resulted in aiding him roll down her leather trousers, right down to her boots, and exposing her black leather thong.  

He watched her as he tossed her pants and boots across the room as well looking down at her as she struggled against him, his hands on her top as he continued removing her armor a grin on his face now.

"You know for all the resisting your attempting to do, your doing very little but help me get you out of your armor.  And I must say,"  He leaned closed to her and whispered into her ear.  "I would want to continue stripping you whether I found what I came here for or not, your quite the sexy little thief."  As he pulled her top from her body tossing it aside looking down at her.  She could easily tell his cock was hard as it pressed against his pants attempting to break free.  His free hand slide between her legs rubbing against her leather thong as he mused at what he would be doing to her next.