Bondage with Big Sis [Paco x Whimsical Dreams]

Felicia frowned as she looked at the tv that she hadn't seen in a whole semester.  "DARIUS!  WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO THE TV!?" she yelled up at her snotty little brother.  "Where's the box?  What a mess!  I just want to watch tv and he has all his crap in the way!  Seriously, how many game stations does he need!?"  Groaning angrily, she tugged one of his devices out roughly by its sockets, leaving them open to go search for the cable box.  With not enough room for the several consoles and the box, she now had to go find it.  "Stupid little brat..." she groaned to herself, poking around the living room.  Little did she know what he had been doing in her room the whole time she was gone... or what he was doing up there now...

Darius looked up quickly when he heard her yell, "Oh shit, she isn't supposed to be home yet, I'm not ready" he quickly stuffed the rest of the items into the bag and ran over to his room throwing the bag in his closet. He walked down the stairs hearing her grumbling some nonsense and walked into the room to see she had yanked on of his consoles out of the sockets. "What the hell are you doing?" He ran over looking at everything and plugging it back in. "Look over here the box was moved down here, you don't need to see it just point the remote this way" he told her shaking his head. "Quit messing with my stuff, always breaking my shit, just ask next time, or better yet instead of thinking of whoever you're sleeping with today just look around a little and you would have seen it" He storms off angrily stopping at the bottom of the stairs "Oh and I will be telling Mom and Dad about this" Then stormed off up to his room.

As Darius came down, he saw his older sister still in her college attire.  She wore a tight grey, button up collared blouse with her top two buttons undone and the long sleeves rolled up, due to the warmer weather.  She had it tucked into her high riding navy cloth skirt, whose slight pleating made sure the otherwise bulbous garment wouldn't easily flutter about as she moved.  A small, thin brown leather belt sat around the high waist, though it was more for show than anything else.  Though despite the heat, Felicia still wore a pair of black thigh high stockings, a particularly favorite of hers, and in his experience, she likely also wore a matching set of underwear with it.  Her long, bushy tail stuck out from the hole high up on the back of her skirt, the blue and white swirling about hypnotically before she turned to see him plugging everything back in.

"Well I didn't know that!  Besides, you probably don't even use all that junk anyway!" she groaned, more annoyed with the overcrowded look than anything else.  Felicia blatantly ignored his comment about her sex life, as she had quite a vibrant one.  She tended to always be between boyfriends somehow, picking one up for a few days or a week before dumping him for some reason or another.  "Yeah yeah… be a little brat like always!" she called up after him before sitting down on the couch and trying to figure out how to switch the input on the tv away from his games and unto the regular television.

He returns to his room, now trying to figure out how his plan is going to work, he know he hid the items he already setup in her room so she wouldn't find them but he had work to do. He would just have to wait until she went out on one of her many dates she always had when she came home, sleeping with someone different every weekend it seems, so now it was gonna be time to teach her a thing or two, her "little" brother wasn't so little anymore and she was soon gonna find out. He started to get changed, since it was so warm outside he put on a tanktop and changed out of his school pants to throw on a pair of loose fitting shorts he looked in to the mirror to makes sure she couldn't read on his face that he was up to anything and headed back downstairs, more just to be sure she doesn't break anything just out of spite, and he should make sure she knows how to use everything.  He headed back down and sat across from her on the recliner, raising the foot rest up a little and just watched her for a moment, trying to catch a glance if the stories were true about her never wearing underwear. "So, what brings you home early this summer Sis?"

Eventually, Felicia hits the right button and finally can put on one of the stupid shows that she enjoyed, being little more than one of those fake tv reality shows where people just yelled at each other all the time, and it was about who could catch who cheating on each other.  Just perfect for her, of course.  And likely to bore him to tears as he joined her in the living room and sat at an angle to her.  Having never been overly concerned with her snotty little brother, the older vixen was sitting back with her legs curled up on the table, her loose skirt showing off plenty of her thigh fur, even a good portion of her rear underneath.  Though it was difficult to determine, he eventually managed to see a bit of black fabric between her thighs, proving that she wasn't as much of a skank as he might've thought.  Though with the few angled looks he managed to catch of her as she switched the position of her legs and settled down with a different portion of her rear being exposed, he could probably figure she was wearing something akin more to a thong.  

"I got all my finals done early, duh..." she groaned at him, only half paying attention to him, with much of her focus being on the tv.  "Oh yeah, Chad is coming over in a bit, so when he comes, I don't want you around, got it?"  Who the hell was Chad?  

Amazing, he thought to himself she is actually wearing something for once, but it didn't stop him from admiring her thighs and what portion of her rear he could see. He was forced to adjust his seat from that view, and what did she say, Chad? Never heard of him but no surprise as many boys she runs through. But if they go somewhere that may give him a chance to finish up his preparations for her. And he did have alot still to do.

"Yeah sure as soon as "Chad" gets here I will be the good little brother and run to my room." He waited to see if he got any reaction from her then continued bugging her, "And what is this crap you are watching, it souldn't even be allowed to air it's such crap"

Felicia wasn't even paying him any attention, which meant that he was able to adjust himself as much as he wanted to get in the good views he wanted to as well.  "Ugh... why don't you just leave me alone and scram now?" she groaned as she tried to watch her dumb show, snarling at him without even looking at him.  "No one asked you to stay around, idiot..."  She hadn't seen her brother in awhile, and that was how she treated him.  Classic Felicia.  "Chad's gonna be over later and you better not bother us."  By the sounds of it, they weren't going out at all, just a sexy night.  Course, that meant Chad had to actually get in the house.  Until then, her crappy show seemed to distract her enough.

"We haven't spent any time together lately, I would rather stay and hangout with you til Chad shows, I always love spending time with my big sister"

He finally found the perfect spot to see right up her skirt and see her bottom, as lovely as it was.

"We don't get to hang out anymore like we did when we were both younger" He keeps egging her on, knowing how much she hates this and it bothers her but he know no other way anymore with her, hence his plans to humiliate her back in a few days and for his own personal pleasure since he has always fantasized about her.

"FINE!  Whatever!  I don't care!  Be wherever the fuck you want to be, you little turd!  Just shut up so I can watch my show!" she grunted at him, shifting to get into a more comfortable position, inadvertently aiding his attempts to peer up her skirt.  Indeed, she had a bubbly butt, one that looked fantastic in her yoga pants and shorts, whenever she wore those, though in her skirts, it definitely was admirable.  As she lay there on her side on the couch, hogging it for herself, she was completely unaware of what her brother was doing, how he was feeling about her, and mostly, what his plans were.  "See?  We're hanging out.  As long as you keep your mouth shut..." she groaned.  The show would only last for so long.

Eventually, the doorbell rang.  "Hey!  That must be him!" she said, though the show was just about to finish.  "Go get it, you little shit," she commanded. 

He was enjoying the show she was giving but the words kinda hurt, but payback will be coming soon, he must remember that. "Fine I will get the door" He gets up from the chair and heads to the door, opening it "Oh you must be Chad, she's over in the living room" He points in the direction where she was waiting and he headed to the foot of the stairs and stopped "Oh and Chad, hope you enjoy the ride!" He yells and goes running up the stairs to his room, slamming the door shut. He hops on the bed with a big smile on his face and starts watching some videos, getting tips on what he will be doing soon, real soon.

Chad, as it turned out, was a big tiger of a guy, a bit hulking and with bulging muscles.  But with the dumbest face Darius had ever seen.  It was pretty clear why Felicia had chosen Chad... it wasn't for the brains, that much was for sure.  "Hey little dude!  You must be the runty little bro Fel told me so much about!" he said with a grin as Darius let him in, getting a good ruffling of his hair in the process.  Even the way he spoke was like a douche, but in a stupid way.  "Hell yeah bro!"  Though Chad offered him a fist bump, Darius was too quick for him, and he simply shrugged it off to go join Felicia in the living room.  "Sup babe!"

"Shut up!  GOD!  I'M TRYING TO WATCH MY SHOW HERE!" Felicia was quick to yell, so much Darius could easily hear her, even upstairs.  Chad sat down on the recliner and waited a bit in silence.  Course it made sense, she picked the guys that looked big or tough, but she could easily control.  Hell, probably threatening to not have sex with them would get anything she wanted out of them...  So Darius' plans were even more diabolical, as Felicia didn't know what being the sub felt like. 

Darius laughed to himself listening to her yell as he had shut the door. As he layed there watching these videos he kept thinking of this Chad fellow, just another meathead she found somewhere, probably as dumb as a bag of rocks, but Darius knows she only picks those types so she can control them anyway she wants. He laughs again thinking of the surprise he has in store for her, turn the dom into the sub, by force. He is gonna love this, he watches the videos and pulls out the rope while sitting on the edge of the bed practicing the knots required to tie her up the way he wants to.

He laughs again, a fist bump, what an idiot! He can hear the tv going downstairs and it sounds like her "show" is almost over, so he will sit and wait, listening to see what she has plans for tonights idiot, he does a double check to be sure the video equipment is working and sits back ready for the show.

"WHAT!?  FUCK NO!" Felicia suddenly screams in anger as she watches her show, startling Chad and nearly knocking him from the recliner.

"Woah!  Babe, what's up?" he asked, all confused as she angrily tosses the remote on the floor.

"Sherry shouldn't have been with Brad!  What the FUCK!?  She should be with Dan!  WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT!?"  And she complains about Darius getting mad over video games...

"Uh..."  Chad clearly had no idea how to react.  He was there for one thing and one thing only.  "So... uh... are we gonna..."

Yet Felicia angrily stood up and went right upstairs to her room, her stomping vividly ringing out so that Darius could hear her as she passed his room and went into hers, leaving the meathead downstairs all confused.  He figured he'd just watch something while he waiting, thinking she'd be back down at some point.  Darius knew better...

Darius listened to her yelling and screaming at the tv, the to the dummy about the games earlier then just listened as one set of foot steps came up and down the hall. He sat there waiting to hear Chad but never did. "This guy really is an idiot" He says out loud still keeping an ear out, wondering how long he will sit there till he either gets up to leave or just makes his way up here.

Or a third option just popped into his mind and he got up and went to the door opening it, he peers up and down the hall and doesn't hear or see anything so he walks out and makes his way down to the living room.

"Hey little dude, where'd your sister go?" He hears the meathead say to him. "Oh she asked me to come down and let you know she has a headache and won't be able to hang out with you tonight, so you may as well head on home" He lies to Chad with the perfectly straight face.

"Oh, well ok I guess, tell her to call me later then little dude" He say as he heads out the "Yeah I will be sure to tell her right away" Darius responds, closing and locking the door behind him. He heads back up to his room and turns on the new video system he installed in Felicia's room earlier, minus a moc, but he had one there already so it would be fine, then he watches and sits and waits.

• Neptune pinned, unpinned and locked this topic