Greetings~ (・ω・)

Hello everyone! Call me Noir~ I'm a newcomer, obviously, but I've been roleplaying for about 14+ years (I'm 21+, so, been around awhile huhu.) I haven't roleplayed a full on smut thread in awhile, so forgive me if I'm rusty. ; ;

I'm a sucker for fandom roleplays mostly, but I love originals too. I may be a bit spotty sometimes since I have work and such, but I'll try to be here as much as I can. ❤️ Can't wait to write with you all!~

I'm bad at introductions can you tell--

• Senior Staff

Pleasure to meet you, xnoirtenshi; welcome to EcchiDreams.
I'm curious about what fandoms you're into, just like PinkKitten is. It's always interesting to hear what other people like.
Anyway, it's good to see you here. If you need any help at all, the staff (including me) are happy to help any time (as long as they're online).

Sweet Dreams~

Since people were asking about fandoms I will list some below that I very much would like to roleplay!

Dragon Age, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Undertale, Final Fantasy VII, Pokemon, Digimon, Skyrim, The Outsiders (if you know this at all lemme love you weeps), Life Is Strange, and Persona 5 to name a few for now. ❤️ 

23 minutes ago, Kitty said:

Did I just see Silent Hill, Undertale and Life is Strange? You are my precious cinnamon roll. 

Hello and welcome, I look forward to RP or just chat with you! I hope that you can have fun around here. Have a good day/afternoon/night or whatevurr~ 

Yes, yes you did~and thank you! I hope we can RP sometime! ❤️ 

9 hours ago, xnoirtenshi said:

Since people were asking about fandoms I will list some below that I very much would like to roleplay!

Dragon Age, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Undertale, Final Fantasy VII, Pokemon, Digimon, Skyrim, The Outsiders (if you know this at all lemme love you weeps), Life Is Strange, and Persona 5 to name a few for now. ❤️ 

"I think I'm in love 😻 Mainly with Life is Strange, Final Fantasy VII and Pokémon ❤️ I actually have both The Outsiders and The Outsiders: Down Under ^_^"

Edited by Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki

On 01/06/2018 at 00:32, Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki said:

"I think I'm in love 😻 Mainly with Life is Strange, Final Fantasy VII and Pokémon ❤️ I actually have both The Outsiders and The Outsiders: Down Under ^_^"

Ah! I actually had a base plot for Pokemon involving gijinka's (humanoid pokemon) that I'm curious to try out-- if anyone else is interested haha. I went to look up the latter and saw it's a comic? The outsiders I'm referring to is the novel by S. E. Hinton and the movie that was made for it ;w;