Gijinka War {Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x xnoirtenshi}

"Hmph. How pitiful."

Zekrom sat on the walls of the kingdom of Kanto, watching as his troops tore through the enemy forces. He stands and drops from the walls, the deep black wings on his forearms and upper arms fanning out to ease his fall. The second he touched down, he began to walk, strolling through the carnage that his electric-type warriors were bringing upon this land. He had only one goal, to capture Princess Mew, who had been recently betrothed to the prince of the Kalos kingdom, Prince Xerneas. To bad he would never see her.

Zekrom stepped up to the castle, simply waltzing in and making his way to the throne room. His lips curve into a devious smirk as he looks at the princess of Kanto sitting on her throne.

"Just admit it, you've been defeated. You will come with me, or my men will kill the rest of your people."

Mew had the feeling whilst her father was away something bad would happen, and lo and behold it had. So now here she was, facing King Zekrom who invaded Kanto specifically for her, it seemed. Her bodyguard Rhydon seemed ready to fight, but she raised her hand to stop him. She didn't want anymore destruction. Taking a deep breath, she stood up from her throne. "If you promise to leave my people alone, I'll go with you." She said calmly, avoiding the gaze of her bodyguard and the knights standing in front of her. She motioned them to move as she walked closer to the dangerous King. "Go back on your word and I won't hesitate to destroy you." Despite her appearance and her usual passive nature, Princess Mew was quite strong, something not many people believed. However, Mew was counting on the Unown that coated the castle walls to hear and relay this situation to Arceus. If he could hear them, then maybe he would aid them in their dire time.

• Love 1

Zekrom smiles as she willingly gave up at the threat of his men killing the rest of her people. He looks around, seeing the Unown on the wall and sneering. He raises a hand, sending out a powerful Thunder Wave to parlayze her, just to make sure that she doesn't pull anything.

"Electabuzz... Kill every Unown you can find. They're often known for relaying messages, and we don't want word to get out about this."

Zekrom grins and picks Mew up, walking through the castle with her in his arms until her reaches the castle gates, where a carriage was waiting for them pulled by Zebstrika. He looks over her small body as they began to travel, his eyes roaming over the soft skin if his new slave.

His troops followed behind the carriage, tired and worn from the battle. He had won, and there was no way that Mew was ever leaving his grasp.

Mew winced at the Thunder Wave, feeling her body become mostly paralyzed. Feeling him grab at her and carry her, she felt disgust, but she had to remain calm until they left. She wanted her Kingdom and whomever was left safe, even if that meant sacrificing herself. To remove the status condition upon her, she decided to force herself to Rest, eyes drooping as she fell asleep for the duration of the trip and relieving herself from the paralysis. Now she could only pray her father would return home quickly and track her down, along with the Unown warning Arceus.

• Love 1