A Drink And A Smile (~Ava-chan~ X Paco)

"Do you have a large garden? My mother loves her gardens, she tends to them every day. she says it's to stay out of the politics, I think it's to prevent her from smacking him in the back of the head when he screws up" He laughs a bit thinking of his mother smacking him upside the head. "If you ever want to you should come by the keep, I can show you her gardens, she has vegetable ones for the cooks, and the flower gardens as well"

Katelyn giggles a bit. "Your mother sounds like a very lovely woman, reminds me of my mother a bit." She looks back up at the stars sparkling in the sky. 

"I would really enjoy being able to see the manor grounds, I've only gone as close as the gate. I mean, as long as it's not troublesome!" She says, dreaming of what  rare flowers and plants there might be.

"Hmm, you've never even been in the gates? Well then I will gladly be your tour guide and show you around, and of course Mother's gardens as well. If we are lucky she will be there tending to one of them and you can meet her. Discuss whatever it is that gardeners like to talk about"

He stares up towards the stars, occasionally stealing a glimpse her way, admiring her beauty.

"Well you just let me know when you have some free time and I will take you there, or of course I could just speak to your father I am sure I can get you some off time if I asked him"