Testing... Testing... One. Two. Three?

Ahhh. Hi. New to this site. New to erp. Not new to rping, though. Any suggestions for a good place to start? I'm feeling a bit shy about public rping, but I also don't want to have someone commit to private rping with me and just disappoint them ouo;; .

I suppose I should give some information about myself... I'm a female 20+ years old and, if you'll forgive my inexperience, I'm open to rping any gender and pairing. I have no idea what I'm fine with and what I'm not fine with, aside from avoiding the really weird things... like vore. As for the opposite end of the spectrum, what I'm interested in... Ehhhh... I'm always bad at choosing favorites ^^; .

Any other questions? (Do people even look in here?) Just ask and I'll see if I'm comfortable answering~

Welcome to EcchiDreams Headless! Don't be worry about your experience here, ED welcome all to try to find a suitable partner and I hope you do find some excellent partner to help you improve on that matter. Also, you can ask the staff for questions and they have purple in their name. 

• Community Administrator

Hello Headless, welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here. I can understand about feeling shy about public roleplaying. There are a couple of options available. Private Roleplay is one of them, and I advise talking to people and getting comfortable with them before jumping into anything. Our community is very friendly, and very understanding. We all know that everyone has their own pace, and our own tastes. You could start off only doing small roleplays instead of jumping immediately into something large. It will say in peoples profiles if they're open to private roleplay or not. Or, you could check out the Bulletin Board.

Then we do have the Clubs section which is generally the Public Roleplaying Area. But it is possible to make a club private so that you can invite those you want to, and only those invited can see the club other than staff. So it's not public, and not entirely private either.  Here is some more information on the Clubs: 

I hope that helps you, but if not don't hesitate in shooting me an EcchiText with any questions. The staff are more than happy to help, and so is our friendly community. 

7 hours ago, Temaelrin said:

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Headless. I know it's a bit daunting at first with our feature rich community but try not losing your hea-... ... Um. Welcome! 😄 

Eyy! It's already too late for that! XD

And this is a bit late, but a belated thanks to everyone who's warmly welcomed me! It's only been a... Woah! Only a little over a week? Man, I feel like I've been here for a month already ❤️ .