The Unavoidable Fate of Hope & Love [Sunstone x lVergill]

Night had fallen over Hope's Peak Academy once again, and tension was rising amongst each of the building's occupants in their crazed game of Survival of The Fittest. This hostility, however, was not the case for Sayaka Maizono. She had had her eyes on another student upon his arrival, and for some time now she had contemplated making a welcoming approach to him... "Tonight..." - she pondered; taking a deep breath, holding her hands firmly against her chest. "Tonight is the night I will walk up to Makoto Naegi, and maybe confess my feelings to him~! I know it hasn't really been that long, but...oh~..." - Maizono shook her head, flustered at the fact she was talking to herself again, something she had been doing all evening out of nervousness.

"Okay, here I go..."

At that moment, she opened the door to her room, promptly navigating her way down the main corridor and stopping in front of Naegi's room once she located the sign on the wall indicating that this was in fact his room. There, Maizono raised her hand, gently knocking on the door. A quiet, gentle "Hello~, Makoto~?" escaping from her lips. She waited for some time...

Edited by Sunstone
  • Love 1

Naegi was a bit overwhelmed by the sudden proclaim about the killing each other to gain freedom and he quickly became sad knowing the other had to think about this situation on their own room but still, he did meet Maizono in the gym. He began to blush at her beauty since they were childhood friend before but she probably hardly remember him like he did and have strong feelings for her due to her popularity as an Idol. The sudden knock at the door made Naegi nervous as he gulps but the sweet voice of  Maizon made him smile brightly and quickly open to see her standing in the door and making his heart beat with joy to see her here. 

"Maizono? What are you doing here in the night?" Naegi ask. 

Of course, Naegi was worry about her safety since he doesn't know if other will start on killing and she looks very vulnerable so if she ask to enter his room he would quickly agree to keep her safe from others but avoiding anything that may cause her harm. 

• Like 1

"Hi Naegi~! I'm very sorry to pay you a surprise visit out-of-nowhere at a time like this, but I was... thinking that maybe I could...stay with you for a while, maybe? I don't really trust everyone else here, this place is so scary..." - Maizono cupped her hand over her mouth; her anxiety was gradually getting to her, weighing her down... she was hoping that spending some time with Naegi might be able to help her to keep calm. She trusted him, and she knew he would never hurt anybody, or anything, not even a housefly! He was harmless in her eyes, and she felt safe, protected, and content in his company~.

"May I~?" - Maizono whispered, her long, gorgeous, cerulean hair gently brushes past Naegi as she inches forward a bit in the doorway, hinting to him that she wanted to come in to his room.

• Like 1

Naegi blush as Maizono wanted to stay with him tonight and who could of blame her since this game has brough fear to everyone. Still, this is good for him to build his relationship with her and he was more than happy to help his crush to be more safe.

”O-Of course! No need to be worry about that, I am sure you feel uneasy.” Naegi answer, “....you can come in...” He blush.

He step back into his room to let Maizono in as he became very nervous to have a girl in his room since he never had a girl in his room and especially Maizono, the Ultimate Idol of all people. His hand were sweating at the thought of that so he was happy and rather nervous at the same time with her beautiful presence.

• Like 1

Maizono smiled at the young man, walking into his bedroom as he held the door open for her, and took a seat on the edge of his bed. She stretched her arms and legs, and yawned before turning to face Naegi, who seemed to be extremely nervous, which she assumed was because of the dire situation Monokuma had put them in, rather than because he was nervous because of ~her~.

She sighed, offering sympathy for him; "I know... I have no idea how we are going to get out of here either... I'd like to believe that everyone here has the decency to not fall for that evil monster's game to trying to get away with murder, but, part of me remains doubtful... I think as long as we all stick together, we can get through this. Surely the police or some kind of authority will have to find us eventually, right?" - she looked up to Naegi with a confused look on her face. He looked as though he had gone pale, and he was even trembling a bit. "Naegi~? ...Are you okay? Come have a seat, I-I'm not going to hurt you, I promise...if that is what you're thinking..." - she patted a spot on the bed next to her, signalling for him to sit next to her.

Edited by Sunstone
  • Like 1

“H-Huh!? Oh sure!” Naegi blue out.

He began to take a seat next to his crush as she look at him worrying about his current state and not knowing that his nervous is due to her presence rather than the killing game. But as soon as she spoke about hope on others and trust, he became confident with her opinion.

”You are right Sayaka! Ummm...I mean Maizono, I believe in our friend not falling into despair so I have complete trust on them. I am sure of it, we will get out of here alive and I promise to protect you with my life.” Naegi spoke, boldly.

He was so confident as he noticed that he was talking about protecting her which he blue out and look down embarrassed at his bold claims. Deep down, he didn’t want her to die to anyone nor want her to kill someone else just to get out of here. It was a good place to be together and have kids of their own should they remain stuck in here. 

• Like 1

Staring into his eyes, and listening to his words, Maizono began to feel her heartbeat accelerating. Being this close to him, and all alone, it felt magical~. She was wondering if Naegi was having the same thoughts as her right now. She kept looking into his eyes, and then down to his lips whilst he spoke. She had this sudden urge to do something, but she couldn't quite put a finger on exactly ~what~ that urge was. She was lost in so many thoughts that she couldn't make up her mind... that is, until she heard that Naegi would "protect her with his life".

"...Really~?" - she responded, crossing her legs and pushing her hands onto the mattress, leaning closer to Naegi. She felt especially intimate at this moment, she felt like... she needed to just ~do it~. "Th-thank you Naegi, that's...that's so thoughtful of you~."

Without any hesitation, Maizono closed her eyes, and gently pursed her lips. She began to slowly move closer to Naegi, their lips were about to touch~...

• Like 1

Naegi gasp to hear Maizono respond with his bold promise to protect her and slowly raise his head to see her blushing and began to slowly lean come to him. He became speechless to see his crush closing her eyes and slowly heading toward his lips. This was it, this is the moment he was waiting his entire life for and his heart was beating like a drum right now. Without any hesitation in mind from seeing her answer, Naegi lean toward her to feel her gentle lips and his hand caressing her soft cheek with desire to have her. His breathing muffled from tasting Maizono as their lips remain close and enjoying this moment between them. He was a happy man to do such thing with Maizono and his other hand held her hand tightly as they embrace each other like lovers. No more he will feel nervous with her and making sure she live a happy live inside of this school. After a moment of deep kiss, Naegi slowly remove his lips as a thin drool began to connect their lips and panting from the lack of air.

”I.....love you, Sayaka. Ever since you were in elementary, I have feeling for you but I thought I wasn’t good enough for you but now, I am happy to see your answer.” Naegi explain, smiling.

• Like 1

"You too, Naegi~..." - Maizono whispered under her breath, caressing Naegi's cheek with a brush of her thumb. She leaned forward even more, locking her lips with his, smothering him with dozens of sweet, passionate kisses~. She continued to lean forward, practically making Naegi fall back onto the bed, with Maizono lying on top of him. She moaned faintly as she began to push her tongue past his lips, spoiling him with a French Kiss, something she had only ever done in her dreams~.

"W-Would you mind i-if...I..." - Maizono began to prop herself up on top of Naegi, a little smirk lighting up on her face as she slowly picked the top button of her shirt, exposing a little bit of her cleavage.

• Like 1

Naegi’s eyes widen to feel Maizono’s wet tongue hungrily going into his mouth and shock to see her being so lewd. Even so, he gladly join her with her lewd fun as he stick his tongue and savoring her saliva which was the best thing he drink. Suddenly, Maizon began to separate herself from him as she stand above him and his mouth quiver as she began to undress herself very slowly which made him speechless. Seeing her bra as her breasts were clearly visible made his face red and never imagining this kind of situation. He never dream his crush to be this lewd and neither for Maizono to be his girlfriend which made him really happy.

”I-I don’t mind....Sayaka...,” Naegi blush, smiling. “You look very beautiful.” Naegi compliments.

He actually say her first name rather than her last one since they both have become more than just friends at this point. They have become a couple and he was very “lucky” to have her as his.

• Like 1

With a simple nod and a faint smile, Maizono continued to gaze into Naegi's eyes as she undid all of the buttons of her shirt. The shirt unveiled, just like opening curtains to a spectacular show, and this show was indeed going to be a spectacular one~.

Maizono was donning nothing more than a bra and skirt at this point. She had never been this ~exposed~ around another boy before, and she wanted him to follow along with her~. She placed her fingers onto the zip of his jacket, and slowly began to pull it down, eager to see what was behind the zip, tugging on it like a playful little kitten~.

• Like 1

Naegi’s eyes are glue to the half-naked idol smiling on top of his laps and is about to remove his jacket from the sound of his zipper going down. His hand softly place on top of her to speed up the process and removing his jacket to be seeing with his simple shirt.

Soon, the shirt follong as his upper body is exposed to his crush and enjoying this little striptease. He never imagine Sayaka to be this lewd but his red face and smile coming from the boy is clearly excited.

”I never imagine you to be this dirty, Sayaka. It almost feel like a dream.” Naegi smile.

• Like 1

A faint gasp escaped from Maizono's lips as Naegi placed his hand on top of her own. Within a matter of seconds, his bare chest had been completely revealed to her, and she marvelled at it, filled with wonder and astonishment as she daydreamed of the intimacy that was about to follow~. "Oh~, I, um, ...I really like the way you look, Naegi~...you're so ~handsome~." - she quivered as she slowly began to lower herself, resting her head firmly against his beating heart, which she figured was beating about as fast as her own heart right at this moment.

Maizono, lifting her head up to face Naegi, wiggled her finger seductively, and then tapped the strap of her bra, hinting at him to unclip it for her~. With the look in her eyes, she was practically ~begging~ for him to mesmerise himself over her bare breasts.

Naegi gulp at Sayaka sexy gaze as her eyes told him what to do and her fingers gesture the dazed boy to follow his lust instincts which he nod. His shaking hand went behind the gorgeous blue haired idol as his heart beat faster than anything he could imagine and the sound of her bra falling made his hand sweat. He look down to see her breasts fully exposed for him to see and his cock began to erect hard under the lustful idol from seeing her beautiful body for the first time. 

“Sayaka....You look very pretty and I want to feel you.” Naegi spoke, dazed.

Without a second thought, his gently hands began to hold these precious breasts and feeling the softness of this pair which made  him addicted to them from the simple touch. His eyes glue as he keep rubbing and circulating around to feel them even more without looking at Sayaka’s expressions. His thumbs press on her growing nipple as they became hard from his touch and looking at them as he lick his lips, imagining the taste of her body.

”Sayaka....I am going to do something to make you feel good so....just stay still...” Naegi spoke.

He lean closer to her chest to let his tongue out and lick her erect nipple which he blush to taste delicious. He began playing with her breast on one hand and his tongue teasing the aching nipple to let his saliva drool down on her soft body while his cock poke from underneath.

• Like 1

Too bashful to utter any words, Maizono kept her hands placed firmly on the bed, each hand to the side of his head which upheld her body parallel to that of Naegi's. Her well-rounded chest hanged pendulous over his sweating, tint-red face. As soon as he began to tease her erect nipples, she moaned, deeply satisfied with the stimulation she was receiving. "G-Gentle, Naegi~..." - she whimpered as he pressed his thumbs down on her aerolas, licking them shortly after as well. Her face blushed an even brighter red when she began to feel something ~hard~ poking out from underneath where she was sitting, but she was inclined to explore what was going on. She shuffled back slightly, fitting herself on top of his throbbing manhood so that his tip was prodding against her labia, the only thing in-between being her panties.

• Like 1

After having a long taste of Maizono's body, he slowly removes his lips from her nipple to see his saliva running down her body from his excited sucking and licking which he blushes as he noticed Sayaka moaning from his eagerness. Suddenly, Naegi softly moans to feel something soft rubbing against his hard member and glancing down to see Maizono body aching to have some lewd fun tonight which did making him feel excited to give her that fun. Seeing this beautiful blue hair girl being horny made his body shiver and want to pleasure her the best of his abilities despite him not knowing much from fantasies of her. 

"H-Hey, Maizono, I think I am ready for....sex.." Naegi spoke, blushing. 

The otter of the word "sex" made him blush hard as he never spoke those world to Sayaka before but it felt right and his hand firmly grasps her grip to let her have some space to do something with her lower region. The waiting made him feel nervous as his cock was fully exposed from his inclination and twitching to see her wet breasts in front of him. 

• Like 1

She became very coy at the sheer mention of sex, yet still persisted in letting him penetrate her. This was the first time Maizono had ever done this; she was a virgin; a chaste woman, pure and untouched. "I just want to let you know that...this is my first time..." - she quickly leaned down to kiss Naegi on the lips before he had time to say anything, and she used her hands to slide her skirt, underwear, and all remaining items of clothing off of her body. She propped herself up again, and grimaced as she began to feel the tip of his penis brush against her most sensitive region~. Without any struggle, Naegi's erect member slid in~. Maizono huffed and puffed, and started to ~bounce~ up and down, feeling very turned-on with that hard, warm, vein-y cock of his thrusting against her vaginal walls~.

• Like 1

Naegi gasp softly as he heard this is her first time making love with someone else and he was surprised she had her virginity still intact with her all this time. The sudden kiss interrupt his line of thought as he sees Maizono undressing herself to see her wet vagina clearly wanting his cock and began to devour his cock very slowly which Naegu muffled moan inside her mouth. The sight of blood made his confirmation about her virginity being taken away and watching Sayaka bounding since she wants him so badly to the point of having sex with him and him losing any sense of reason. His hands hold her tights as french kissing her as he let his girl bound on his cock to shape her virgin cunt to befit him and feeling the struggle of entering her which only made this much better for him since this is his first time. Her naked body press against bare chest made him feel warm as he could hear her excited heart beating as they both manage to tell their feeling for each other and expressing that feeling through sex. 

• Like 1

Her heartbeat quickened as she was in slight pain once her hymen had torn. It was too late now; she couldn't stop, she wanted more from him~. "F-Faster~!" - she squealed, biting her lower lip, and holding onto Naegi's hips with her hands. A million thoughts were rushing through her mind; she felt deeply in-love, erotic, and lustful, yet anxious, timid, and unsure at the same time. Tonight was a night that she was sure she would cherish forever. She felt like she was going to reach her climax shortly, which seemed inevitable at this point~. All she needed now was a little extra push~. 

Edited by Sunstone
  • Like 1

Naegi felt Sayaka’s warm, tight pussy as he began to thrust his cock into her while the sensation of her wall spreading out to take his shape. The demand of quickness made him to go rough and harder on his idol just to make her happy as he hold her tight. Naegi is slowly getting addicted to her wet cunt gripping him tight and kissing her lips as they make it out like lovers. His tongue went deeper into her mouth as he want to taste more of his saliva and the feeling of her vagina is the best. He lost his virginity while taking her which made his heart continue to drum hard and a rush of excitement keep his rough pounding going. 

• Like 1

Neagi began to thrust at a much faster pace; the faster he went, the more excited this made Maizono. She began to feel a sticky, warm fluid seeping from her pussy; trickling down his manhood, coating it with her love nectar~. She gasped for air, her ejaculation having made her feel exhausted and slightly shocked. She squinted her eyes, wiped some sweat droplets off of her face, and braced for Naegi to shoot his load~.