Incest Mating Season [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

Vergil happily began kissing Lotus as he holds her very close and feeling her breasts while his cock burrows into her womb where he will soon shoot his semen inside. His tongue began to taste his sister's saliva and purring to hear such nice thing since he feels like the happiest kitty in the world. 

Vergil could feel the love from his lewd sister as she holds his cock tight and harder to pull back from her wet pussy craving for his length to fill her up. His muffled mewls became clear as he happy enjoy the warm sensation of his cock melting with her pussy and his tail wrapping around her own tail to continue giving her the pleasure she loves from him. 

Vergil nod as he listens to his sister and climax inside of her wet pussy which he moans long for such things. His cock began to release his entire load inside of her womb and again, marking her inside to be his partner forever. 

"So good....I love my sister's pussy..." Vergil pant. 

Vergil noticed Lotus's making a lewd expression when she felt her womb being fill and making the kitty excited which made him kiss his sister. His tongue wraps around her and giving her a passionate kiss to make her feel good just like she does to him. 

Vergil happily continues since his lewd sister wanted more of his saliva drooling over her mouth and sticking his tongue into her mouth to have a taste of her. His hand began to fondle her breasts as her green eyes are filled with lust and desire for him like he does since his tail flail around happily.