Incest Mating Season [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

"Come on, let's eat together! I can make some waffle and drink milk!" Vergil spoke, cheerful. 

He walks down his kitchen to prepare their breakfast while giving Lotus some time to change herself and hoping for her to get dress since she always wear much which will make him excited again. 

Edited by lVergill

“Of course! I mean....if you become my wife and have my kitten~ it is obvious that I have to take care of you.” Vergil proudly smile.

The smell of waffle fill the kitchen as he began preparing it and serving some warm milk for his sister while they wait patiently for the food.

Vergil blush red as his ears fall flat and his tail happily wiggling to hear such thing from his sister. It took a couple of minutes to come to Lotus and bring the waffle with her milk all prepare.

”You would make a good mother sis~” Vergil smile.

He grab a bite of her waffle to stick a bit in his mouth and tempting his sister to take it from his mouth.

Vergil blush as he drink his milk and eat his waffle with his sister. After a while of eating, He came up with an idea and probably an excuse just to have sex with his sister.

”Hey sis~ why don’t we take a bath together? We haven’t bath together since we were little.” Vergil asks.