Incest Mating Season [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

Vergil became really fluster to see his quiet, mature sister spreading her legs and exposing her pussy to his own brother to mark her as his mating. Still, the hungry kitty began to approach the lewd kitty as his cock throb for her and began rubbing his dick into her wet cunt. 

"Sis....I want to make you mine, I want to make you my mating partner but we are sibling.." Vergil meow, painfully. 

With that, Vergil slowly shove his large cock into her sister's pussy as he mewls loudly and feeling her warm pussy melting his cock as it spread her wide. He gasp softly to see blood coming out which made him happy and finally reaching her womb. 

"I can't believe it...I am sister's partner and first..." Vergil mutters. 

Vergil listen to his big sister’s lewd order as she came inside her womb for the first time and marking her inside with his hot, sticky milk. Vergil has claim his own sister as his mating partner and happily purring.

”I am so happy....I love you sis~” Vergil smile.