Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
lVergill

abandoned Incest Mating Season [Vergil X GAO I am lion]

lVergill

Vergil became a bit bothered by the storm roaring in the dark night and whimpering as the lighting hit hard which made him hide on the safety of his cover. His mewls fill the room as if calling for Lotus to come and save him from this hellish nightmare since he needs his precious big sister to make him feel safe. 

GAO I am lion

Lotus walked into the room and she sits down next to him then she started petting him "it's ok brother I am here" she said wrapping her tail around his tail

• Like 1

lVergill

Vergil calm down as his purr to feel his sister's hand patting his head and feeling her soft tail wrapping around his.

"Sis~ Can you sleep with me? Just for today! I promise." Vergil ask, blushing. 

GAO I am lion

She nodded her head and smiled happily "sure I don't see why not brother " she pulled him into a hug

lVergill

Vergil smiled as he felt her sister's breasts press into his face and hugging her tight as he became a bit in the heat due to his sister being so close.

"Thank you Sis....I do enjoy when you are here with me." Vergil smile. 

GAO I am lion

She blushed a bit then she let out a giggle "I like being around you too brother" she said smiling happily

lVergill

Vergil smile as he began to feel the lust getting into him from seeing Lotus blush and began to lick her face to show love.

"Sis.....thank you...thank you..." Vergil repeats it, lewdly. 

GAO I am lion

She blushed even more after he licked her face "your welcome brother....hmm are you ok brother you sound off" she said looking at him

lVergill

Vergil remains quiet for a bit as his entire body was burning and his cock erects from smelling her sister so close.

"I am...in heat sis..." Vergil softly answer. 

GAO I am lion

She blushed like hell and she looks at him "well brother " she kissed him "your not the only one " she panted after the kiss

lVergill

“But Sis~ we can’t have sex and yet, I want to make you mine since I have feeling for you...” Vergil mutter.

It was wrong for sibling to do these but his body was thrusting into his big sister body and rubbing his cock into her leg.

GAO I am lion

Lotus looks at Vergil then she holds his hand " brother I don't care if it's wrong if we mate I want to...I like also have feelings for you brother" she kissed him on the lips has he rubbed up against her

lVergill

Vergil blush as his lips press against his sister’s mouth and putting his tongue inside of her while tasting for the first time her sweet saliva.

”Shu gud~” Vergil purrs.

GAO I am lion

She purred has the kiss continued then after it broke she panted and looked at him "nya that felt good brother"

lVergill

“S-Sis....My cock hurt....I want you...” Vergil muttter.

He mewls for his blond cat sister as he love her scent and want her wet mouth to devour his cock to feel her.

GAO I am lion

She looks at him and smiled "ok brother lay on your back and let me deal with your in pain cock" she said has she started taking off her clothes

lVergill

Vergil blush to see his own sister undressing and willing to suck his cock. He lay down for her sister and taking his cock out to be already large from seeing her naked which made him drool all over her.

”Y-You look beautiful sis~” Vergil compliments 

GAO I am lion

She purred loudly after seeing how he reacts to seeing her body "well thank you brother" she started licking his cock 

lVergill

“Sis....It feel good...” Vergil purr.

His tail began wrapping her tail as her wet tongue began licking his cock with desire and mewls sweetly for her.

GAO I am lion

She continues to purr has she licked his cock then after a few she started sucking is cock 

Edited by GAO I am lion

lVergill

“Sis! That’s too lewd...” Vergil moan.

The wet sensation around his cock felt so good that he couldn’t stop moaning and grabbing her head.

GAO I am lion

Her purring became louder has she continues to suck on her brother's hard cock and while she is sucking on his cock Vergil could see lotus's pussy starting to get wet

lVergill

Vergil began to pant heavily at her own sister is happily sucking his cock like it is the best thing in the world and blushing to see her pussy drooling with excitement to mate with him. 

"Sis...why don't you bring your pussy over here...so I can make you happy." Vergil mewl.

GAO I am lion

She stopped sucking then she looks at him "hmm do you mean like this brother" she clawing over him and she positions herself so her pussy was in front of him 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 Dreamers

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Matty
      By Matty
      In 2015, 1 January, Los Angeles was turned into a war zone for two days as TV Head an a hand full of Villains assaulted and demolished the metropolis. On the first day the several dozen high ranked Villains, thugs and mercenaries, killed over one hundred thousands people, comprised of civilians, first responders and Heroes. TV Head hijacked major radio stations and local TV networks via radio manipulation and professed his ideology to the world. He said that the U.S. an its Heroes and Villains were nothing but a show now and swore to give the world the greatest show it had ever wanted, effectively declaring war on the U.S.. Between saving civilians, defending evacuation points and fighting the villains, the heroes that were there in the initial attack were kept on their back foot. It wasn't until the second day that Technomancer had organized with the U.S. military and the top twenty heroes for a counter attack. Fighting along the U.S. coast guard and navy, the top ten Heroes were able to push the Villains back out. By the end, over 150,000 thousand died an even more wounded while there was only a handful of Heroes and Villains left standing. The few villains that survived barely made it out with their lives. It was on that first day that Lillian's lover had been murdered at the hands of TV Head with little regard, like an after thought.

Over the next month the U.S. was left in shock as politicians and Home Land Security scrambled to decide on how to handle what was considered the largest security break in U.S. history. Fearing a repeat of September 11th, the U.S. government opted to handle the issue with covertness, taking to using a scalpel instead of a hammer. The matter was to be handled with the upmost scrutiny and tactfulness. Not wanting to incite mass hysteria or unrest, the U.S. Government took to managing the issue behind the scenes while assuring the public that it was doing everything in its power to uncover the Villains and their plots. During that time the government platformed and put heroes on a pedestal, praising the heroes for their hard work. Like wise, the media began putting even more attention onto the Heroes of the U.S.. In no time the focus went from how the Government was going to handle the threat to how would the Heroes handle this threat. Some feared losing popularity while others saw it as the perfect chance to earn more of it, but both were put into spotlight. Even though some Heroes were public servants, their affiliation with the government was quickly lost from public sight as the subjects and interviews centered around what the Heroes themselves would do. Despite all the big talk that the government and Heroes were giving, no progress was being made. TV Head's trail was spotless.

During that time, TV Head had cemented what would soon be known as the Villains Syndicate in a massive underground network of tunnels that spanned much of the U.S.. Their numbers were small but their resources an interest groups were growing every day. By the end of the month after the attack on L.A., TV Head had refitted and modified a part of the tunnels into what he had dubbed "The Proving Grounds". This place would be where he would nurture the next generation of Villains. He would use this place to teach them while giving refuge and sanctuary to Villains from all over. TV Head had made himself known to the world but he still needed to get the word out about the Villains Syndicate and he knew exactly how to do it. At first, TV Head hadn't noticed, but Lillian had dropped the smallest of onto his hoodie. It wasn't until the flower had started to grow that TV Head noticed an intrusion. The flower, of course, had its own magnetic field that, once grown, was easily detected by TV Head. His magnetic field was like another layer of skin whereas the flower was like noticing a pimple. TV Head recognized the flower and knew then that it was only a matter of time until one the top 10 heroes, Trip Star, was coming after him. He would set a trap and record the slaughter on video for the internet to see as an announcement of the Villains Syndicate's arrival.

TV Head rounded up the villains an informed them that they could expect an attack from one of two directions in the tunnels from the Heroes and likely, the military. There was debates and yelling, as some Villains left while others decided to fight the heroes. After that, there was much deliberation on what to do, on whether or not take the fight to the heroes or wait for them to find the Proving Grounds. It was decided to wait to fight on the Proving Grounds on the single fact that the P.G. was the most known territory they had control of. They knew they were safe from sonar or radio signal's down there, so they could use that to their advantage to avoid detection from above ground. With that in mind, two lines were to be set up for either entrance of the P.G. while TV Head would use his radio waves as sonar for the underground tunnels. If the military was detected then they would simply blow up which ever side they were coming from, dropping rubble with not needing to fear being trapped. If it was just Heroes, then the villains could lay in wait to ambush them. The only hole in the plan was that it rested on the idea that the enemy would either detonated a charge or break down a door to get into the tunnels. That or bypass one of the security doors. Either choice would give plenty of notice to the villains to set up. But this plan assumed that Trip Star and whoever she may bring did not have an alternative route that TV Head could not have known about. TV Head could never be too sure, but he doubted those chances. All the Villains would have to do is wait for the signal.
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Participants:

@Kalvoras Vertal: Boris Airay and Cheshire

@Luscinia: Lulu
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Participant(s):

@ShuyaHideaki

@Rei Senpai (Ru)
    • Genak
      By Genak
      Mike Sheer got up for the first day of school with a smile on his face. The thirty three year old teacher had just moved to Glades, California and his beach house was all he could have ever asked for. There was a logical reason for being able to live there on a teacher's salary, divorce. Mike had been married to a famous actress without a pre-nuptial agreement and thus when she decided to end it he got half of her fortune, which was about three million dollars. Sure it was a lot, and many questioned why he would ever work again, but the fact was that Mike loved teaching. So he spent the majority on his beach house and saved the rest for property taxes down the line. 
      At five in the morning he went for a run along the beach and enjoyed the fresh sea air, it got his blood pumping well in the morning before he headed back inside his home to prepare for the day. A shower, breakfast that consisted of cooking himself a ham and cheese omelet with tomatoes in it, and then finally he was ready to go. Mike dressed in a tight black t-shirt with a brown sports jacket to go with his cargo style khaki pants and brown shoes.
      The first day of school was a typical first day filled with going over the rules, syllabus, and then being on of those dreaded English teachers who made students work on the first day. Finally his sixth period class rolled around. They had just finished an assembly, so cheerleaders were all decked out in their uniforms, two who were in his class. His last class of his first day at Glades High School and Mike had a senior class full of girls, women actually as he checked the roster and every one of them was already eighteen. 
      "Hi all, and welcome to the first day of Senior Writing." He started off while passing out papers after the last bell rang to start class. "My name is mister Sheer, and together we will embark on a magical adventure unlike any other. I do have a few rules, no food, no drink other than water, no gum, and no cell phones. Any questions before I tackle the rest of the syllabus?"
      @~Ava-chan~
    • Kalvoras Vertal
      By Kalvoras Vertal
      Participant(s):

@ShuyaHideaki (Harushi)

@Sola Haze (Unknown)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.