The Collar of Lust [Vergil x Aurafox1]

The sound of my air conditioner blowing was know as Vergil let a sigh of boredom and slowly getting up from his bed while looking at the lonely house of his. Such time wasted on laying down and doing absolutely nothing beside doing regular chorus he need to do in order to keep on living this repetitive life cycle. Another sigh escape lips as he scratches his neck from behind and wanting something to make his life more interesting, despite all the money he has wasn’t enough to keep his happy kicking. He glance at the trash being full today so he slowly get up and brought all the trash from the house to take it outside into the night before the trash man came in the morning. As he approach the trashbin outside, his entire body stop to see a pink haired cat hiding in the corner and shaking from the cold breeze that’s blowing tonight.

”Hey, are you okay?” Vergil ask.

• Senior Staff

The night wind was cold and young the delicate young kitten had nowhere to take shelter from it. The best she could do was huddle up into the corner of an alleyway. She knew this type of place was dangerous. It was dark and very few people ever wandered into these alleyways. If just one person stumbled across her, they could easily take advantage of her vulnerable state. She could be mugged, hurt, or worse... But where else could she go? Returning home most certainly wasn't an option for her, she couldn't just come running back into her abusive father's arms again... Besides, she only had enough money for a ticket to this city, anyway. As of now, she had absolutely no money to her name whatsoever, so getting a ticket back home wouldn't be an option even if she decided it would be worth it. 

The small girl just curled up in the corner, trembling and whimpering in the bitter cold of the night. Lost in thoughts, she was startled when she heard Vergil's voice break the silence around her.  "H-huh...? O-oh... Yeah, I-I think I'm fine..." She spoke up, her voice soft and mellow.  "Thank you, sir..." She forced a slight smile across her lips before curling tighter into a ball, still shivering quite intensely despite her best efforts to conceal it.

• Love 1

Vergil could easily notice that this girl had feline feature and gasp softly at his sudden find someone like her in this dark, abandoned place of a hell hole. His body began throwing the trash as his mind began to work out a plan since she look rather vulnerable and easily persuade her based on her reaction. If he play his cards right, he could make her do stuff or even better, turn her into his personal slave for life. Such thoughts made him smirk at his own plan but that smirk faded away like the sun and turn to the shaking girl.

”Hey, you look hungry and cold. Why don’t you come with me inside and I can give you a home and good until you feel satisfied.” Vergil suggest.

Vergil’s hand stretch toward the girl alone in the alleyway as he smile purely but deep down, he was excited for her to take the bait so his life could improve from abusing this beautiful Neko. 

• Senior Staff

The girl just blushed slightly as the man made such a generous offer. Under ordinary circumstances, she would likely refuse such an offer from a complete stranger, but the truth was, she was quite scared to stay outside alone in such cold weather, and at the moment she didn't quite have any place to call home. Her face was still a soft pink as she slowly and shyly stood up, nodding slightly. 

"U-um... that would be nice..." She started "B-but, I wouldn't want to be a burden or an inconvenience to you. I just... really can't go back home..." She stared down at her feet as she held her hands together in front of her legs.

Vergil smile as she mentions about her circumstance involving her unable to return home which only fuel his own desire to keep her as his maid and kneel down at the poor, scare kitty to gently pat her head to give her some ease from her trouble. Although, he took the chance to examine this lost cat as she has a great body and her large breasts looming so ever close to him made him already happy with this certain chain of events taking place here. His finger began to feel her soft pink hair as it passes through her kitty ears which was quite stunning and feeling her warm from the gentle caress of his hand. 

"Then how about if you become my maid as a payment? It will be a simple job for you and it will put a roof under your head in the meanwhile." Vergil explain. 

He remains with the lost kitty as he wanted to help her but, of course, keeping his alternative motive to himself and also keeping other people away from her until he has managed to make her enter his household. Afer all, it is close to winter and the weather of night is unbearable for any critter to be hanging around the dark alleys due to other major factors that could easily change her mind. 

• Senior Staff

The girl just blushed slightly as Vergil began to pet her so gently and with such reassurance.  "Y-your maid?" She stopped to think for a minute. "I-I suppose I could do that if you'd like. I do need a place to stay, and I don't know how long I can take staying out here to be honest..." She slowly stood up.  "Could you take me to your home...?"

Vergil nod to the helpless, shy Neko as he helps her get up and holding her cold hand to take her to his home where their lewd fun can play out safely. As they arrive at his home, the temperature became warm for the pink haired kitty as Vergil close the door right behind her and letting do whatever she please as he brought something nice for her to wear. It took a while for him to come back and seeing her still hanging around the living room since it is a better upgrade than the cold night of the outside world. 

"You look refresh? Here, this will be your maid costume for today and you must wear it in here all the time." Vergil instructs. 

He pulls out a feline dark undergarment which was a bra and a panty which was rather thin which could easily expose the beautiful Neko of the important factors of her body. 

• Senior Staff

It seemed as though as soon as she was brought into his home, he had simply left her there. Unsure of what to think, the little Neko was relieved to at least be in a much cozier home. She didn't want to be rude by poking her nose where it didn't belong, so she just found a comfortable spot on the couch and curled up to rest. 

She was fast asleep for quite a while before she was woken up by the sound of the door opening. When she sat up to see the stranger, she was quite shocked to see the extremely revealing outfit the man expected her to wear. "Wh-what!? Y-you expect me to wear something like that?" Her face was bright red. There was barely any fabric at all! She may as well be in her underwear... in fact, she was pretty sure the outfit was underwear. "I-I don't know if I can wear that in front of a stranger... n-not even my closest friends have seen me in so much as a bikini..."

Vergil chuckle to see the shy kitten embarrassed to wear the "special" uniform which he had hoped she could take the bait and slowly approaching the shy Neko to carefully pat her pink hair with love. His hand began to pass through her delinquent ears as his other hand began to rub her soft tail to ensure he gets what he desires and leaning close to her fragile body as he presses his warm body into her while he spoke softly into her ear. 

"Come on~ I am just your master and you will only wear this inside of my house, not out in public. I am your master so I am sure you want to make me happy~" Vergil reassured. 

His rubbing became lewdly as the air around them be engulfed with his hormones and causing him to let out his excitement get the best of him since having such lewd kitty near him cause his hormone to be released into the air. 

• Senior Staff

The girl quickly stood up as soon as the man began to touch her, her face a bright red.  "I-I can't do this... Y-you don't even know my name yet...!" The kitty curled her tail tightly around her waste so Vergil couldn't reach it easily. "I-I'll just... go back outside..."  Her ears were folded back against her head. She didn't want to go back out there in the cold, but she was quite put off by this man's disturbing approach. Part of why she had to leave her home was to avoid being touched in similar ways, she didn't like where it was going...

Vergil sigh as he didn' want to use his alternative plan but it looks like the girl has caught on with his evil intention and when she turns his back on him, Vergil forcibly pulls out a collar to wrap around her neck. Of course, that collar was special since it can't be taken off so easily by the wearer and it will cause a shock if she doesn't listen to the person giving her a command which will get worse if she continues to disobey him. He slowly back away from the kitty as the "uniform" was close to her and smirking to see his pet in a collar befitting for a stray cat like her. 

"You may be wondering what that collar do, well, I don't recommend you disobeying me or else you will be shocked. Now, wear the uniform." Vergil order. 

• Senior Staff

The small kitten let out a loud yelp as she was forcibly pulled back and suddenly felt a thick metal collar clamp tightly around her slender neck. Immediately, the poor girl begins to pull on the collar. "Wh-what!? What is this!? G-get it off of me!"  She pulled at the collar with all of her strength, but to no use. She quickly tried to run out the nearby door, desperate to get away from this insane man and completely ignoring his order. 

Vergil watch as the pink kitten tries to get away from him but the collar began to make some beeping noises as the collar was getting away from me and the dangerous radius began to click as it sends a quick shock to her body as a warning. A sigh of disappointed escape his lips as he shrugs at the effortless attempt since he just explains what that collar around her neck does and yet she chooses to get away with the collar attached to her body. 

"I did warn you, I am not asking much here. Besides, this is for your own good and one day you will understand my view." Vergil explain. 

• Senior Staff

"Aiee!!" The kitten cried out in pain as she felt the sharp burn of electricity suddenly jolt through her body. She quickly jumped back to stop the pain. Already in tears, she desperately continued to pull on her collar harder. "G-get it off me! I don't like it! It hurts! Let me go! I wanna go!!" She demanded, still tugging at the metal collar as her warm tears begin to well up in her eyes.  "P-please, let me go..."

"That won't do young lady, that collar isn't coming off until you learn to behave." Vergil reply. 

Vergil sigh at the stubborn girl as he began to feel a bit guilty making her do this since her tears and the pain was quite unexpected, even for him but he was determined that this is the right way. A look of doubt began to show for a bit before shaking his head and looking down at his pet being not obedient. 

"What's your name?" Vergil asks, softly and calmly. 

• Senior Staff

The young kitten just whimpered as Vergil confirmed that he wouldn't remove the collar unless she obeyed. It was clear that she wasn't going to be getting this collar off anytime soon which only made her feel more disheartened. She knew if she didn't do as this man said, she would only get hurt again. Her whole body shivered as she leaned back against the wall. "A-Aisha..." She stuttered nervously. All she wanted to do was leave, but as long as she wore this contraption around her neck, she had no way of escape.  "Y-you can't do this to me...! This is... k-kidnapping!"