Curtain Call [Aurafox1 x Sunstone]

• Senior Staff

It was a relatively bustling day in the otherwise quiet Verdanturf Town. The local contest hall had just finished hosting an incredible Pokemon contest spectacular. Sierra stepped out from backstage into the bright lights of the main hall, her pinkish red outfit sparkling as the lights reflect off of them and her soft skin practically glowing as she wears a bright smile across her face. As expected, she came face-to-face with a wall of fans eager to speak with her and have their various collectibles signed. Unlike many who seemed annoyed by their fans, Sierra was always eager to meet with as many as she could. She wanted to be just like her own idol, Lisia, who inspired almost every part of her own career. Beside her stood her loyal partner in her endeavors to become a Contest Star, Luna; a Gardevoir who had been her partner since the beginning of her adventure as a tiny Ralts. Of course, her fans were always eager to get Luna's attention, too. Luna was pretty much the main star of the show, really. Sierra was just the one who planned the moves. 

As time went on, and she greeted as many fans as she could, Sierra realized the sun was beginning to go down. One of Luna's favorite things to do after a show was to get some apples, and Verdanturf did have quite a large grove of fresh apple trees that Luna would no doubt love. She gave a sweeping wave to all of her fans. "Thank you all for coming to see and support us! I'm really sorry if I missed anyone, I love each and every one of you and I hope you all enjoyed our performance and we hope to see many of you in our upcoming performance in Slateport!" 

Among the crowd was a seamless young boy by the name of Lucas. He had been a huge fan of Sierra's work since he saw one of her performances right here in this very town several months back. It was part of his inspiration to become a pokemon trainer. Unlike most people, he didn't just want to travel the world to participate in contests or to battle at the gyms across Hoenn. No, all he wanted was to travel around to watch this beautiful woman and her gorgeous Gardevoir dancing gracefully along the stage and to hear her beautiful melodic voice calling out to her fans, no, to him. Hearing Sierra shout out to the crowd was a bittersweet feeling. While he got to hear her voice just one more time before she left, it also meant that, once again, he wouldn't be able to meet her. But what was it that she said after? 'I love each and every one of you.' Lucas could feel his heart burst with excitement after hearing that.  "I-I love you, Sierra..."  He found himself muttering under his breath as he waved goodbye to his favorite idol. It sounded like his next stop was Slateport, but... how much longer could he keep this up? It felt empty, it wasn't supposed to be this way. He loved this woman more than any other girl in the world and she didn't even know he existed. He was just another fan to her. He had to change that somehow, some way. Maybe this was his chance? Verdanturf was probably the quietest town to be home to a contest hall. If he would ever get the chance to meet with Sierra after a performance, now would be the time! 'She must be so lonely having to go straight from contest to contest with no love in her life. Don't worry, Sierra, I'll make sure you'll never be lonely again! I'll follow you to the end of the world!'

• Like 1

"Yes, thank you, thank you all very much!" - Luna cheered in addition to her owner's closing announcement. She blew a kiss to the crowd, as a 'cherry' on top of their spectacular performance, and frolicked to the back of the stage alongside Sierra. Together, they had been entertaining the masses of fans all day long; they were completely exhausted, and took their time backstage to refresh themselves and wind down for the evening. "Nice work out there today, Sierra~!" - Luna chuckled, impressed with her owner's tenacity. She yawned, cupping her palm over her mouth, and reminded Sierra yet again that she was starving! She had been going on about it all afternoon, complaining hour after hour about wanting to grab a bite. "I'm beat... what do you say we go fetch some of those Verdanturf Apples from the forest; my favourite treat! Can't go to Verdanturf without grabbing some of their exclusive and most renowned fruits!"

Luna was yearning to fulfil her ravenous appetite, and was already waiting by the exit while Sierra was packing up. She knew she was being a little bit impatient, but she was starving, and after all the work she had done today, she was just desperate to go get food. As she was standing near the exit, and sneaking a look out at the residents and locals wondering around the town commons, her eyes caught a glance of a young man standing posted beneath one of the many lampposts that illuminated the streets at night, staring in her general direction, aimlessly. He didn't stay there long though; he turned his back on her and quickly scurried down the walkway and out of view. "What...?" - Luna was left puzzled, only to quickly dismiss it as probably some guy who was just dazed out of his mind or something. She shrugged, almost immediately turning back to face Sierra, and clapped her hands together. "Nearly ready~?"

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Sierra smiled in response to Luna's compliment. "Oh, you're the one who did all the work! That Dazzling Gleam was timed perfectly!" Sierra yawned alongside her pokemon before taking off her hat and stripping out of her stage clothes. She wasn't shy at all about being half-naked in front of Luna, the two of them were like best friends. Sisters, even. She carefully hung her dress inside its protective bag to be dry cleaned later before changing into her more traditional clothes, a simple white blouse and a pair of light-blue jeans. When out of her stage outfit, she almost looked like a completely different person. She was rarely recognized outside of the contest hall, which was probably for the best considering how difficult daily life would be if everyone constantly asked her for an autograph. 

"Of course! We should probably head out to gather those apples now before it gets too dark." She commented in response to Luna's incessant reminder. It was kind of adorable how much she loved apples. She just couldn't say no, especially after remembering the cute smile on the creature's face as she eagerly chows down. Before leaving, Sierra took one last look at the lobby to make sure there was nothing she was forgetting. When Luna decided to peek her head out the door, Sierra heard her say something and turned to face her. But as she was going to ask if Luna had seen something, Luna simply asked if she was ready. Sierra shrugged it off, assuming it was probably nothing. "Of course! Let's get going to grab some apples!"  She put on a bright smile, lifting her bag over her shoulder while the two marched out the doors toward the nearby forest.

Lucas felt a wave of embarrassment as soon as Luna noticed him standing so close and quickly turned to walk away. But after walking a few steps, he glanced back over his shoulder to see that Luna was gone. He bit his lip as he stood there, staring back at the contest hall.  "I... I just want to see her... one more time..." he spoke aloud to himself, but he knew it would probably be creepy or off-putting if he just walked right up to Sierra. He quickly ducked behind a nearby building, watching as Sierra and Luna began to leave the building. "There she is... She must have to disguise herself to keep all those disgusting boys away from her. But no matter what she does, she's always the most beautiful girl in the world to me!" He slowly pulled out his phone and zoomed in on Sierra and Luna, making sure the flash was off before snapping a photo of the two of them.  "Mrph.. it's too dark, I'll need to get closer..."

• Like 1

Luna giggled excitedly, grabbing onto Sierra's hand and tugging her along once she walked out of the exit door. "Let's goooo~!!" - her elevated and cheerful voice boomed out into the open air, which garnered a handful of confused looks from pedestrians. "Maybe I was a bit loud just then. Oops. Ah well~." - she nervously laughed to herself, hugging her upper arm with her hand and tilting her head down slightly.

She was quick to brush it off though, still exuberant and focused on going apple-gathering with her owner. They were almost there now! Luna could smell the beautiful, natural scents coming from the nearby orchids, those smells were, without a doubt, the sweet scent of Verdanturf Apples. After walking deeper into the woodland, the duo finally laid eyes on some of the fruits growing off of some low-hanging tree branches. "There they are~! Quick, let's grab as many as we can! Race you there~!" - Luna playfully nudged her companion and began to sprint towards the fruit, hastily plucking one of the apples from it's stem, and taking a well sought-after nibble. "So delicious~...I needed this~."

Her euphoria was interrupted, when she heard some rustling in the bushes around her. "Hmm?" - she turned around, in the middle of chewing on one of the apples. "Sierra? Did you hear that? ...Is someone else here?"

• Senior Staff

Sierra was overjoyed to see Luna's excitement. It was a bit odd. Normally, pokemon tended to prefer berries over typical fruit, but Luna had always had an affinity for these apples. As long as there weren't any health issues, she figured there was no reason to be concerned. She plucked an apple off one of the trees and chomped down on it, giving off a satisfying, healthy crunch. "They're always so juicy here! Especially this time of year!"

As Luna heard the rustling grass and turned to look in his direction, Lucas panicked slightly. Had he been seen? Oh no! What would Sierra think if she saw him in such a suggestive situation? He wasn't just some creepy stalker! He was just trying to watch out for her and make sure she was safe from anyone who would try to lay their filthy hands on her innocent, previous body! Thinking quickly, he had to come up with some way to present himself that wouldn't make him come off as just some creep. He quickly stuffed his phone back into his pocket and called out his Shroomish. "Shu, Flash!" The small mushroom began shaking its body from side to side before a bright line shone from its body, illuminating the immediate area. 

"H-hi...!" He spoke with an embarrassed stutter as he climbed out from behind the bushes. "I thought I heard some voices over here, it's really dark, you know, I-I don't know if it's safe for a girl to be out here in the middle of the wo-woods all alone." As he spoke, his voice was awkward and stilted, even his stance lacked any sort of confidence as he awkwardly shifted his weight from side to side. "Especially for a gir-girl... as c-cute as you are..." His face was bright red at this point, and he found making eye contact with Sierra or Luna to be extremely difficult, so he just stared at his feet.

Sierra smiled softly at the site of the boy. "Aww, that's sweet of you! But I can handle myself, I have Luna here to keep me safe, after all! We just came out here to get some of these apples," she explained as she plucked an apple off a nearby tree and extended it out to the boy. "Would you like one?" 

Lucas blushed even more as Sierra offered him a gift. He gladly accepted the apple, very careful not to touch Sierra's hand as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. "Thank you..." He still wasn't convinced that Sierra would be safe out here, though. Even with Luna by her side, it was just one pokemon! What would she do if Luna were attacked and knocked out suddenly? From what he understood, Sierra only had the one pokemon... No, Lucas refused to allow that.  "Hey, I actually do have a secret base nearby. If you two need a place to stay until it's brighter out, why don't you come by? I could bring you two a whole basket of apples, too!"

Sierra glanced at Luna for a moment in response to odd suggestion. "Um... I think we're alright. Like I said, I have Luna to protect me, and we won't be here long. Thank you for the concern, though!"

• Like 1

Luna was confused, and slightly concerned for her and Sierra's safety, and for the boy and why exactly he was all the way out in the woods, away from civilisation. "Psst~! ...Sierra, I don't think we've ever run into anyone else whenever we've gone apple-picking before. This is strange! I hate to sound rude, but he kind of gives off some bad vibes..." - Luna whispered her concerns to Sierra as discreetly as possible, so as to avoid being heard by the gentleman who had seemingly stumbled out of nowhere. His intentions seemed suspicious to Luna, especially when he offered her and her owner somewhere to sleep overnight. Luna shook her head in disagreement with the gentleman's offer, and moved her way in front of Sierra, confidently reassuring him that they were fine. "Hey, thanks for stopping by and saying hello to us, but, we've actually already got all of the most convenient accommodations for us back in town! You know, like, hotels and what have you. In fact, oh, would you look at that, the Sun has almost set! We should probably start heading back, haha! R-Right Sierra~?" - Luna chuckled nervously, taking a few steps away from the man, and sneaking in a quick glare at her owner, as if to say; "Let's get out of here, quick!"

• Senior Staff

Sierra nodded in response to Luna's assertion. Psychic type pokemon were known for their high intelligence, and Gardevoir in particular were capable of predicting the future with alarming accuracy according to the pokedex. If Luna felt the two of them were in danger, it only reassured whatever suspicions Sierra had in the back of her mind. While she didn't find it particularly odd to find another trainer out among the trees, as it was quite common for trainers to search for wild pokemon in places like this. She never felt the need, personally, because she always felt a special bond with Luna as her one and only partner. Luna had never failed to protect her from danger before. 

"Yeah, it is getting late. It was nice meeting you! Take care of yourself and your Shroomish!" she spoke with a smile and a wave as she walked away, careful to position herself so that Luna was between the two of them the whole time. 

Lucas could feel his heart lunge after watching Sierra begin to walk away. No. He couldn't let them go so soon, this may be his only chance in a lifetime to speak to his lovely star. "W-wait, can't we talk for just a minute? I-I would like to get to know you!"

"I'm really sorry, but we have very busy schedules, and it's getting late." With that, she turned her back to the boy in an attempt to get away without any further complication. 

Lucas clenched his fist as he watched her walk away. "No..." he whispered to himself before shaking his head. If she wasn't going to heed his advice, then he would just have to show her just how much danger she was in by wandering out into the woods alone. He had to protect his delicate little Sierra. If some group of thugs like Team Aqua or Magma would come along and steal Luna from her, she would be completely defenseless, and then who knows what those horrible grunts would do to the perfect, innocent little doll. They would probably defile her, steal her beautiful innocence away. He had to show her that she wasn't safe with just one pokemon defending her. Luna seemed to be quite a strong pokemon, but with one clever move, he would be sure to take her down easily. 

Gardevoir was a psychic and fairy type. Its fairy typing meant it was weak to poison type attacks, but its psychic attacks would be strong against a poison type pokemon. However, Luna's moveset was built for beauty pokemon contests, and most psychic type attacks were better for smart contests rather than beauty. There was only one beautiful psychic-type move Gardevoir could learn, and that was Psyshock, and coincidentally, that just happened to be the last move Sierra had Luna perform. With that move out of the way, he could easily defeat her pokemon with type advantage. 

Lucas tossed a pokeball out toward the two girls and out came a Grimer which fell to the ground with a plop, its stench filling the immediate area and causing Sierra to visibly cringe.

"Disable!" Lucas called out to his Grimer and watched with a grin as the gorgeous creature was stripped of its only super-effective attack.

"Now, Shroomish, Stun Spore!" Who said the two of them were only going to be having a single battle? The shroomish shook its body from side to side as a cloud of yellow powder floated out in the direction of Luna.

• Like 1

"Get in front of me, let's go." - Luna mumbled to her owner in a serious, cautionary tone of voice as she caught up to her, hastily pushing her in front of herself and speed-walking away from the boy who was insistent on getting to know the duo personally. As she followed behind Sierra, shambling through the bushes, Luna turned her head around to the side and observed out of the corner of her eye, a Pokéball that had been hurled towards them both from behind. The moment she began to realise what was going on; it was already too late. Luna felt a shock pierce through her heart, and she succumbed to the panic that followed, falling to her knees and scrambling as fast as she could to get back up onto her feet again, but she struggled... tears began to form in her eyes as she had been rendered hopeless without her Psychic-Type powers; for the first time, she was unable to foresee imminent danger. For the first time, she had failed Sierra. "RUN!" - she screamed out to her, praying that Sierra could save herself from succumbing to the hands of this cruel, ill-intentioned sociopath.

Luna's cry to Sierra was immediately followed by the summoning of one of the Shroomish's powers. She gasped for air as the powerful, intoxicating fumes began to consume her. Her eyelids slowly closed on her, and her strength weakened drastically. Her vision of Sierra running away became blurred and distorted. She couldn't escape...her resistance was gone.

She lay there in the sheet of grass, unmoving, and unconscious...

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

As Sierra heard her partner shout at her to run, she knew something was wrong. She could hear the tears in Luna's voice. Her heart dropped even before she stopped to turn around, only to find her dear friend paralyzed on the ground, completely unable to move. "Luna!!" She cried out in horror before she realized that Lucas had been charging straight at her. She wanted to run as she was told, but there was no way she could leave her friend defenseless in the presence of some crazy person! She didn't have Luna's pokeball to recall her, though, as she usually preferred to travel side by side with Luna instead. She soon felt Lucas charging his entire body weight against her body, knocking her clean off of her feet and against a nearby tree.

"I'm only doing this because I love you and want to see you safe, Sierra." he whispered as he pinned the girl down. "You're safe with me, I promise you. You won't ever have to worry about another thing again." Lucas couldn't believe his luck. He had Sierra, the Sierra, right there in his arms. He was touching her. Her skin was just as silky smooth as he had expected, and the aroma of her perfume was just to die for. Sierra began to scream and flail against him for a few seconds, she was unexpectedly strong, but it was an easy fix. He called out, "Shroomish! Stun Spore! Over here!" before leaping back and the little mushroom shrouding Sierra with a yellow mist as well.

Sierra could feel her whole body, and even her mind go numb as she and Luna were both dragged deeper into the woods, completely unable to even struggle as the sun went down. 

Since Luna was paralyzed first, she would be the first to recover. She woke up in a small room with Sierra nowhere to be seen, but looking around, she would be able to see walls and walls of photos of her and Sierra. Most of them seemed to be cut out from magazines and news articles about her various performances, some even dating as far back as while Luna was still a Kirlia. What was likely the most off-putting, however, is that some of these photos seemed to be taken from a phone and printed off, various pictures of Sierra and Luna together after their performances. There were photos of the two of them from almost every angle, even in situations where the two of them were quite certain they were alone, such as one photo that depicted Sierra crying in Luna's arms after a crushing day where she was booed off the stage. Lucas stood at what appeared to be the entrance of the room, particularly close to Luna as he noticed her begin to awaken. He grabbed her forcibly by the arm. "I'm only gonna say this once, you'd better do exactly as I say, o-or I swear, Sierra will get hurt. And just to be on the safe side, my Grimer is going to disable you on a regular basis, so your attacks are going to be useless." He sounded almost desperate as he spoke to Luna, as if he wasn't quite certain what he would do if she chose to rebel against him.

• Like 1

Regaining her consciousness, and coming back to her senses, Luna awoke to find herself tied up against a singular pole in a small room that resembled an isolation cell. Chains around her waist kept her bound and confined to the pole. She immediately began to panic, kicking her legs around trying to break free. She wept as her captor grabbed and violently yanked her closer to him so he could utter his threats directly to her, face-to-face. "Why are you doing this? ...Where's Sierra, what did you do to her?!" - she screamed, tears rolling down her cheeks.

While he ordered her to obey his orders, Luna looked around the room desperate to find any way out of her unlawful imprisonment. All she could see was the mass of photographs of Sierra and herself covering every single inch of wall in the room. The staggering amount of dedication this person had put into taking these hundreds, possibly thousands of pictures and other memorabilia, made her stomach turn. In the midst of a million thoughts racing through her mind, Luna thought back to after today's performance, vaguely remembering the shady, silent figure staring in her general direction as she stood at the back entrance of the stadium waiting for Sierra. "Was this...him?" She wondered.

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

"Sierra is resting peacefully in the other room." Lucas responded quite calmly as he gently stroked Luna's cheek, wiping her tears away. "Shhh, no need to cry, you're only going to wake her up. She needs to rest well if she wants to stay so cute." He smiled warmly. "Ohh, I can't believe I have Sierra's beautiful little Luna right here in my home~" he spoke excitedly to himself before standing back and pulling his phone out. "You look so cute tied up like that, let me take some pictures to remember this moment!" He raised his phone up and snapped a few photos of the Gardevoir bound up defenselessly. "So, how close are you and Sierra, huh? Are you in a relationship? Do you ever kiss?" He asked obsessively. "I want an answer, and I want an honest truth. I don't judge, but I need to know how deep your love is!"

• Like 1

"How dare you patronise me in a situation like this!" - Luna snarled, lunging towards her captor as far as the chains would allow her. She was fuming with anger, and very concerned as to where her owner was. She had no way of determining Sierra's location, not like this with her Psychic-Type powers having being completely depleted from her. Luna looked up, locking her tearful, shiny eyes onto the little square on the back of his phone. Just as he pressed the button to take the photo, she grimaced from the brightness of the flash, held her head down and snivelled. She felt absolutely humiliated and tormented, and she had no idea why he was doing this. She detested the circumstance she was in, but for now, all she could do was obey his orders in hopes that he ~might~ have the decency to let her free...or at least, let Sierra free and guarantee she is safe and well...

"What?! N-No! Me and Sierra are best friends and nothing more! We'd only ever do that in your sick and twisted fantasies!"

• Senior Staff

Lucas giggled slightly as Luna denied the allegations. "Even if you two aren't in a romance, it's very clear she wants to be." He picks one of the photos off the wall and shows it to Luna, a picture of the two girls talking and Sierra blushing ever so slightly. He then returned the photo to the very particular position it was before turning his attention back to the Gardevoir. He placed his hand on her cheek and began to caress her soft flesh before his other hand began to wander Luna's body. "And how could you spend so much time with a woman as beautiful and perfect as Sierra and not develop feelings for her? She's an angel!" He spoke, his wandering hand reaching down to caress the Gardevoir's small butt with a smile. "But I'm going to give you a heads-up, you know. Sierra is going to be my girlfriend. And before long we're going to get married and have kids. But that's okay, you can still be our family pet and I'll make sure to take good care of you just like I would my own daughter~." 

He grinned at just the idea of being married to Sierra. "Yes, that would be the perfect life. I can see it now, my sweet wife in my arms and my cute little pet on her knees in front of us... Fuck, I want it so badly already, but she isn't awake yet... I could never do anything foul to my lovely Sierra while she's unconscious..." His grip on Luna's ass tightened slightly. "Fuck, you're so much cuter than normal when you're tied up like this, too..."

She stared at the photograph, bewildered by the fact that her captor's words seemed to be somewhat true, or at least, it seemed to be that way when she stared into Sierra's eyes in the photo. She felt a small glimpse of something...something she couldn't quite understand, and it frustrated her the more she looked at the photo. No matter the feeling, she was quick to go into denial about it, affirming to him; "No... you're wrong! We're only friends, I-I've never had any feelings for Sierra!"

Terrified, Luna's breathing became more rapid and heavy, the more he insisted on fulfilling his fantasies, and the further he made advances onto her body. "She wouldn't be your boyfriend in a million yea--eep!!" Luna squealed as her captor pressed his hand into her bottom cheek, firmly massaging it. She instinctively tried to shuffle as far as she could to get his hand away, but it was of no use, seeing as the chains were restraining her from hardly moving at all. "St-stop!!" she pleaded, quickly leaning forward and resorting to her only choice of attack; attempting to bite his arm like a wild animal. It felt gravely humiliating, even more so realising that she was unable to physically reach him from the pole she was tightly bound to.

• Senior Staff

Lucas yelped in pain when he felt Luna's teeth biting into his flesh. "Now that doesn't seem very nice. I've provided you and your mistress with a home where she can relax and get off her pretty, delicate feet, and this is how you repay me?" He growled as he moved his right hand to clasp tightly around Luna's delicate throat, cutting her breath from her. He stared straight into her fearful eyes. The lustful look in his eyes now becoming much more heated with anger and frustration. "Let me make one thing perfectly clear: You have no say in this home and you are not in a position to defy me. I don't love you nearly as much as I love Sierra. I'm only keeping you here because she loves you. But if you even think of trying anything funny, I'll make things hell for her." His fingers clenched tightly around the white skin of her neck. "Do I make myself clear, sweetheart? You do not belong to Sierra anymore. You are my pokemon. I even have your ball. If things get really bad, I'll have to put you in there and you'll probably never come back out. I. Don't. Like. You. You've taken Sierra's attention away from me. You've clouded her judgment and made her think I'm a lunatic. Do you have any idea how much work it's going to take to convince her otherwise now?" Calming down a bit, he slowly leaned forward and licked a tear that had been rolling down Luna's cheek, leaving a small streak of drool in its place. "Things are going to be so much easier if you change that. If you make me like you. And that's quite simple. Just obey me, listen to my orders, and accept that I am your master now. If you do not, you will most certainly make Sierra quite upset..." While still choking her, he made sure to leave enough room for her to nod or shake her head. "Do I make myself clear?"

Speechless and shivering from him licking her tears, and as much as she wanted to lash out at this sick and twisted freak, Luna gulped and nodded her head up and down, signalling to him that she understood his warning. If disobeying his orders meant being forced back into the Pokéball, or even worse, death, than she certainly wanted to try her best to endure through the pain in hopes that she could somehow find a way out, no matter how abusive and immoral this was. She was determined to rescue her owner, and she would not stop at anything for that. "O...Okay..." - she gave in, holding her head down and heaving her chest in and out, trying to restore her usual breathing pattern despite being utterly horrified at this moment. In truth, she did not accept him as her Master. Sierra was her rightful Master, and he was their enemy.

"...What are you going to do now?..." - Luna said, with a very blunt tone in her voice. She readied herself for anything he was going to do.

Edited by Sunstone

• Senior Staff

"It's quite simple, actually..." Lucas smiled as he released his grip on Luna's throat and began to untie her from the pole. "We're simply going to go in there and tend to all the beautiful girl's needs. When she recovers and has had a good night's sleep, maybe we can all go out on a date to Mauville? If you're good, you can come along. Otherwise, you'll stay here with Shroomish while Sierra and I go together." 

Lucas turned and looked out the door at Sierra, who, despite changing her clothes before leaving, was now once again wearing her stage clothes. "Just look at how cute and angelic she looks in that dress... Oh, I can't wait for her to be mine... She should be awake soon. We should go in." He slowly steps out of the back room, leading Gardevoir into the main room, where once again, there was a ton of merchandise of Sierra and Luna, although this room was filled with more traditional fan merchandise rather than his wall of personal photos. Posters, ads, cut-outs from magazines, dolls, plushes, just about anything with Sierra's likeness was scattered around the room. Sierra was laying on a small, twin-size bed in the corner of the room. She was unbound and appeared to be completely unharmed. In fact, she even looked as though her hair had been restyled and makeup reapplied. It was a perfect recreation of her look, she looked ready to step right up on stage and start performing, which would likely be an odd site considering she usually didn't like wearing her stage outfit outside of performances because it was quite uncomfortable for daily life. The top was tight around her chest and the skirt was a little too short for her liking. She most certainly never would be able to fall asleep in the outfit. 

Luna remained silent, surprised to see that he was getting her out of the chains. She tried her best to hold back her urges to attack him again and make a run for it in the short time she was free and able to stretch her limbs. She decided against it, seeing as she didn't actually know how to get out of here just yet. She decided to wait and play along with his "game". She was taken to the other room where Sierra was resting. She gasped upon seeing her, smiling faintly as she saw her, seemingly well and unharmed. She wanted to run up to Sierra and give her the biggest hug, but sadly, she could not, and did not want to risk her chances in front of Lucas.

Luna's tearful eyes looked into Sierra's as soon as she awoke, as if to say: "Everything is going to be okay... we can make it out of here, I promise". She was too scared to dare open her mouth, fearing punishment. She kept darting her head back-and-forth from Sierra and back to Lucas, keeping a close eye on him, suspecting that he might try to attack or pin her down her from behind.

• Senior Staff

Sierra slowly awoke from her rest. For a moment, she was a bit too groggy to recognize the danger she was in. After a few seconds, however, she quickly shot up, eyes wide as she realized she didn't recognize the room she was in. "Wh-what? Where am I!?" She looked around the room and was quite disturbed already by the sight of the merchandise. It was clear that she was in the home of a really big fan of hers. She then set her eyes on Lucas and Luna and it was then that she recalled what had happened before the two of them had evidently been abducted. "Luna!! Are you okay!?" She quickly stood up to run toward her dear friend. Lucas did nothing to stop her from hugging Luna tightly. Sierra could tell immediately that Luna had been crying. After the hug, she quickly turned around to glare at Lucas. "What did you do to her!?"

Lucas just shook his head. "Please, Sierra, she just had a misunderstanding. I just wanted to bring the two of you here where you would both be safe."

Sierra glanced down at herself and noticed her clothing, gasping louder and her face turning a bright red. "D-did you change me while I was asleep!? Who the hell do you think you are!? Where are my clothes!?" 

Lucas frowned. "O-oh, I'm sorry, I thought you would feel more at home in that outfit...!" He reached into his bag and pulled out a neatly folded stack of clothes that he had stripped off of Sierra's body. "These were all covered in dirt, so I wanted to wash them for you... I-I didn't mean anything perverted by it, honest!"

Sierra quickly snatched the clothes from the boy, completely embarrassed. "You had no right to do that! That is absolutely disgusting!"

Lucas' eyes widened as he was chastised by Sierra. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think about it like that, w-wait! Maybe I can make it up to you!"

Sierra rolled her eyes. "Come on, Luna, we're leaving."

Lucas clenched his fist as he made harsh eye contact with Luna. "No. You're not." he spoke softly, just loud enough for Luna to hear as Sierra began walking straight toward the exit.

Luna was amazed to be able to reunite with her owner like so. She embraced the hug, and leaped into Sierra's arms as fast as she leaped into hers. They hugged for what seemed like forever, and she held onto her as tightly as she could, letting Sierra rest her head on her shoulder until they eventually pulled away and took a few steps back from Lucas, who had been watching them the entire time, much to Luna's disgust. She watched Sierra and Lucas speaking to one another; it was obvious that Sierra was trying to leave, and Lucas wanted her to stay. She felt a small wave of relief brush over her as her owner called out to her, saying that they were leaving. That wave of relief quickly faded away as she heard Lucas' insistent tone of voice. "P-Please..." Luna pleaded in response to his order, fearing what greater damage he could deal to them.

• Senior Staff

Lucas continued to glare at Luna in silence for a few moments after she began pleading with him. He took a step closer to Luna and grabbed her by the arm once again, whispering into her ear. "You are my pet. You do not leave without my permission, and I have not given you permission." He demanded. "Sierra will never leave this house without me by her side to protect her. And you are going to stand right here next to me and tell her that." He gently stroked the Gardevoir's hair while his Shroomish peaked around the corner at the two of them, ready to fire off another stun spore at the drop of the signal. With any luck, he shouldn't have to do any more convincing, but if needed, he would have to knock them both unconscious and start all over. Eventually the two girls would forget about their desire to leave. They would just have to be patient. 

After taking a few more steps, Sierra realized that Luna wasn't following behind her. She turned to see Luna and Lucas standing next to each other, but from the angle, she couldn't see Lucas' grip on her arm. Lucas was also speaking just softly enough to where she couldn't hear the things he had been whispering to her partner as well. "Luna, we need to go! It's really late..."

Lucas' grip on Luna's arm only grew tighter, likely even hurting the delicate creature. "Tell her. Tell her neither of you are leaving tonight. Tell her it's for the best that you stay here. And you'd better convince her those are your words, too."

Luna turned around to face Sierra as she began to walk back to her, likely noticing the tears she was trying so hard to hold back. As soon as Lucas let go of her, Luna dropped her arms down as low as they could; holding her hands together, and in a soft, trembling voice she uttered the most convincing words she could possibly muster; "I'm sorry Sierra, but, I-I'd like to stay here tonight, and, I really don't want you to leave and venture out there on your own. It's too dangerous out there!" Pressured; she added to her sentence whilst holding her head down just enough for Sierra to not notice her gritting her teeth: "Lucas has kindly offered for us to stay..."

She could picture Lucas right behind her, smiling to Sierra to cover up for his horrible intentions. She clenched her fists, repressing the overwhelming anger inside of her. She couldn't act on impulse, as much as she wanted to. She knew Lucas's Shroomish was keeping an eye on the both of them, and she had no other choice but to wait for another opportunity to strike and attempt to escape. Luna never gave up hope that she and Sierra would make it out alive eventually...

• Senior Staff

Sierra was totally confused when she heard Luna's words before she stepped closer to the pokemon and could see the clear distress on her face, the tears and gritted teeth. It was a look she had never seen on Luna before, even during battle. It was the sight of that look on her face that made her heart sink as she began to understand her situation. She didn't understand exactly what was going on, but it was clear that, for one reason or another, Luna couldn't leave. They were his prisoners. Sierra bit her lip. She had never felt so vulnerable as she did slowly stepping back into the room, shamefully avoiding eye contact with Lucas.

Seeing Sierra slowly but surely making her way back to her, looking away so shyly with that cute blush across her face... it all made Lucas that much more excited. "Don't worry, Sierra, I'll keep you safe. Now then, it's really late and you must have had a long day, why don't you just lay down and have a rest. We're going to have so much fun together tomorrow!" Lucas spoke eagerly. "That bed you woke up in is yours for as long as you like~" He conveniently decided to leave out where Luna would be sleeping. "I trust my beautiful little angel wouldn't try to run away without her dear partner, no?"

Sierra blushed again as Lucas seemed to tease her. She shook her head and gritted her teeth.  "N-no... I-I won't try to leave..."  she continued to avoid eye contact with Lucas, looking instead up at Luna's face. She wanted to reassure Luna that they would escape, but she knew just as well as Luna that neither of them had a plan yet. It was also clear that if she tried to leave, even call the police, Luna would suffer. "B-but I'm not tried." She commented again. While it was a bit of a lie, there was certainly no way she would be capable of falling asleep easily with this creepy boy constantly watching her. No doubt he would strip her down to change her clothes again...

"Then allow me to help with that. Shroomish?"

With just that, the Shroomish hopped onto Sierra's shoulder and began to rub up against her. At first, she was confused and thought this was some desperate way to win over her affection with cuteness, but she could soon feel the spores from the pokemon's effect spore ability reaching their way into her mouth and nose with each breath. She soon felt her eyelids growing heavy. She stumbled around for a few seconds.  "Wh-what... are.... what...wh... what..." she tried to ball her fists but they slipped just as quickly as they formed and she collapsed to the floor, completely passed out.

Lucas grinned and turned to Luna.  "So then, why don't we get started? We'll need to have her clothes dry cleaned of course. We can't have my delicate flower wearing dirty clothes! Why don't you start by taking her outfit off? We'll have it right back on tomorrow morning~" He nudged Luna, excited to watch this pokemon obeying his commands. "You'd better hurry, the sleep won't last for long and you wouldn't want your dear mistress to wake up to find her best friend stripping her down, hm?"

Luna could only watch and gasp as Lucas commanded his Shroomish to send her owner into a state of unconsciousness yet again. She continued to weep as she watched in horror, seeing Sierra fall to the ground and remain laying there, motionlessly, and not even able to comfort her with the way Lucas was ordered her around. He was not her owner, and this made her furious.

"W-W...Wh- ...Why?" Luna trembled and shed more tears as she knelt down and began to pull the straps of Sierra's dress down from her shoulders, revealing her small bra and her bare, cold skin. Luna felt sick doing this to her owner, but she had no other choice. "I'll save you..." she whispered as quietly as she could underneath her breath, quickly turning around to see Lucas in case he heard her or not. Her heartbeat quickened and her breathing grew heavy once she had finally removed the dress off of Sierra, leaving her clad in nothing but a bra and panties. She turned around to look at Lucas again as if to say "Please don't make me do any more of this."

Edited by Sunstone