Curtain Call [Aurafox1 x Sunstone]

• Senior Staff

Sierra remained completely unconscious the entire time, her body entirely motionless as Luna began to strip her. With her unconscious state, she almost seemed relaxed. But inside she couldn't have been more terrified. Her perky breasts popped out as Luna pulled off her tight dress, although her black bra continued to hold them mostly in place. Her panties tightly fit against her body as well, leaving a clear outline of her vagina.

This wasn't the first time Lucas had seen Sierra in such a vulnerable position, but seeing Luna standing over her while she was so exposed, it only made his body feel even hotter with passion. His eyes were focused on the slightly moist panties that clung so thightly to her beautiful pussy. He couldn't help but lick his lips just imagining what they tasted like, but he couldn't just take action on his sweet girlfriend while she was asleep. When Luna asked to stop removing clothes, Lucas grew frustrated. "Is there any sense in cleaning only part of the outfit? I want every single article of clothing to be cleaned, and that includes her underwear!" As his eyes glanced back at Sierra, he grew even more nervous. She called him a creep last time... N-no, she just didn't understand. He was only looking out for her and making sure she could be in her cute stage outfit so that she could smile like she did even in her private life. He wanted her to feel like the star she was at all times. Still, the longer he stared at Sierra's body, the harder his erection grew. It was starting to get unbearable, jerking off just wasn't going to cut it... it was then that his eyes settled on Luna, his cute little slave... perhaps he could give her a little reward?

Luna was quick to keep her head down and her eyes directed away from Lucas whilst she remained down on her knees. She made sure to remain silent and hastily do as she was told. She hadn't been held captive for long, but she was already started to feel more 'adapted' to being Lucas' slave. 

She rolled Sierra over just enough for her to reach towards the back of her, reaching for the back of her bra, which she unfastened from her chest, revealing her curvaceous, juicy breasts. Trying to avert her eyes from her owner's chest, Luna then slid her fingers down Sierra's sides, pulling back on the elastic fabric which concealed her womanhood, and sliding it down her thighs; completely removing and discarding them on the ground once they had been pulled over her feet. 

Now that her owner was left completely naked, Luna then stood back up and turned towards Lucas; gulping as she made eye contact with him and scanned his body from head-to-toe. 

Edited by Sunstone

• Senior Staff

Lucas only grew more nervous at the sight of Sierra's completely naked body, but he was also greatly excited. He was able to see his love's body so intimately. It was a very rare chance indeed. She looked so cute with her breasts now hanging freely from her chest and falling to either side. But right now, she still wasn't his and he would have to respect that. He walked over to slide his arms underneath Sierra's naked body, lifting her up before gently placing her on the bed and tucking her in, making sure to get another whiff of her wonderfully scented hair and perfume. With Sierra tucked in, he couldn't see her naked body anymore, so he could only focus on her soft, kissable lips. He could only imagine how incredible it would feel to have his sexy wife expertly sucking his cock in the mornings... all in due time, though.

Unable to bear the wait any longer, he turned back to Luna and unzipped his pants. His face was red and he was even sweating. He had never exposed himself in front of a girl before, although he took ease in the fact that technically, Luna was a pokemon and not a real girl. His dick was a little below average in length, but it was rock hard. It had been painful to keep it wrapped up in his pants. "Y-you! Come here and bend over Sierra with your ass out! Now!"

"Why does he seem so caring and compassionate one minute, and then angry and abusive the next?" Luna thought to herself as she watched Lucas gently tuck Sierra into bed without any hassle. It was so strange, and she couldn't quite make sense of it. She only hoped that Lucas would remain calm and... 'gentle' for the remainder of her and Sierra's time in his living quarters, but sadly, this was not the case at all, for within seconds Luna's pupils constricted as she heard Lucas unzip his pants, turning around and locking her eyes onto his throbbing cock. She almost screamed, cupping her hands over her mouth and taking a few steps back and knocking into the wall behind her. She scrambled into the opposite corner of where Lucas was standing, and fell to the floor. "No!! Please, no!!" she whimpered hopelessly, panicking as he took some steps towards her and stood over her menacingly.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Lucas clenched his fists tighter when he realized how terrified Luna was. In the moment, he didn't care. It took all of his strength to hold back from groping and taking advantage of his love. He had no choice but to take his lust out on this pokemon. "You swore to do everything I would say, right? Th-then do what I say! Or- Or I'll have no choice but to do it to Sierra! And part of your duty is to protect her no matter the cost!" As he glanced back over Sierra's face while she rested peacefully in the comfort of the bed he had lovingly prepared for her, his eyes wandered up to a poster above the bed that depicted her standing next to Luna in that perfect stage outfit. He smiled warmly as an idea began to form in his mind.  "Yeah... I wonder..." he glanced back down at the pile of clothes he had stripped from Sierra and carefully folded. He lifted the top up and walked over to Luna. "You are going to wear this outfit. And I'm going to fuck you in my bedroom tonight. Neither of us want me to resort to fucking Sierra's unconscious body, so I'm going to fuck you instead. And you're going to act just like her. Do you understand?"

It almost disgusted Lucas that he was seeking out an alternative to the love of his life. He knew Luna wouldn't ever replace Sierra. But, she was the closest he had access to at the moment. He had no qualms with giving his virginity away to a pokemon so long as he got to make sweet, passionate love to his darling Sierra one day. At the moment, he just needed a quick fix to his impossibly lewd desires and masturbation simply wasn't going to cut it any longer. Besides, he couldn't hide his resentment for this pokemon who seemed to have stolen Sierra's affection from him. Raping such a sexy creature would be more than cathartic. 

"You are my bitch. And you will do as I say. I want to hear you repeat that."

Edited by Aura

She quickly scrambled over to Sierra's clothes which had been discarded on the ground next to her luxurious bed, cowering in fear over her captor's heightened, aggressive voice which boomed throughout the room. She fixed her owner's stage uniform onto her person, and pulled her plaid skirt on too. She stepped into her laced boots, even if they weren't exactly designed to be worn by Gardevoirs, and she tried to stand up straight and keep her balance, holding her arms out as she reached for the wall and pressed her hands against it for support, inching her way towards the door which led to Lucas' own bedroom. This didn't feel right in the slightest, but she had to endure. She had to protect Sierra, with all her might, even if it meant sacrificing herself to stop, or at least stall what he was planning on doing to her owner. "Maybe Sierra could wake up in the time that I am in his bedroom with him, and she can figure out a way to escape and find help." Luna thought to herself with hope, in spite of being shrouded in unfathomable anxiety she had never felt before.

"...I-I am...I...am...your bitch. ...A-And... I will do as you s-say..." Her voice trembled uncontrollably as she spoke.

• Senior Staff

Seeing Luna wearing Sierra's outfit practically made Lucas' heart burst. The clothes were too large for the pokemon, having been built for a more human anatomy, but Sierra was quite a small girl, so the clothes still managed to fit. The boots looked especially awkward for her, but it would only make them easier to take off. Luna did look quite cute in the outfit, but of course, it didn't look nearly as perfect on her. He smirked as the pokemon awkwardly worked her way toward the door of his bedroom. It was adorable that she was trying her best to obey his command regardless of how difficult the task was. It was certainly a good omen. 

Lucas followed Luna toward the door, pushing it open for her to enter before shutting it behind the two of them. He looked Luna up and down with overwhelming lust. He couldn't wait any longer. He grabbed Luna by the shoulders and threw her against the wall so that her face was right against a photo of Sierra and Luna blowing a kiss to the camera after one of their performances in Lilycove. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this. I can't believe I finally have you in my arms! You're both so much more beautiful in person!" With those words, he lifted up the Gardevoir's skirt and began to grope her ass. "And your skin is so soft... I bet you're self-conscious about your butt, right? But it's super cute, too!" He gave her ass a soft spat, not enough to hurt her, but enough to remind her that he was in control. 

Stumbling about, and trying her best to walk forwards and away from the walls, Luna was just beginning to feel more comfortable adapting to her new footwear. She was so focused on trying to stand upright that she didn't even have enough time to turn around and see Lucas, who had been staring at her from behind with ravenous eyes. He thrust himself forward, pinning Luna against the wall with his hands tightly gripped around her shoulders. Luna made no attempt to resist against Lucas' advances... she stared at Sierra in the photo right in front of her, overwhelmed with guilt and distress. "I'm so sorry Sierra...

Luna blushed furiously, her cheeks glowing a dark shade of red as Lucas lifted the skirt up and began to sink his fingers into her ass-cheeks. She yelped when he patted her like so; even if it was painless... making her even more embarrassed for overreacting. She still persisted on making a conscious effort to not speak; ignoring anything he said about her body. ...at least up until she began to feel him climb up onto her and push forward, about to penetrate her from behind. "A-ah!! Hey!!" she shouted at the last second.

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

"Tell master how much you love him, babygirl."  Lucas whispered into Luna's ear with a soft purr, his cock already positioned at the outside of Luna's pussy. "I want to have a child with you, Sierra." He reached around Luna's body and began to grope her breasts once again, feeling every detail of their soft texture under Sierra's top. It felt just like he was groping Sierra from behind. He couldn't wait to hear Luna's delicious moans as he began to reach under her top and maneuver his fingers around in search of her nipples. Fuck, her tits were incredible! He had never felt a girl's breasts before, not even a pokemon's. This sensation only made his cock even harder.  "F-fuck... do you feel that? Do you feel how hard you make me, Sierra?" He began to push the side of his cock teasingly against Luna's pussy so that she could feel it throb. He was already on the verge of cumming and he hadn't even penetrated this pokemon!  "I can't believe how perfect your body is, but I'm still gonna take my time and savor this. Tell me how much you love me, Sierra. Tell me you want my cock and my child. I want to hear it with enthusiasm while you smile at me with the same look as in that picture!"

• Love 1

Luna's hands pushed against the wall even harder than before; she gasped and clenched her fist as her untouched womanhood was fondled for the first time. The way Lucas was teasingly brushing his member along her entrance like that was almost irresistible for her~. She couldn't believe that the horrible situation she was in could feel so... enticing and sensual; she felt extreme guilt for being aroused by this; seemingly beyond her control. She let out a little moan and began to sweat profusely, feeling Lucas's throbbing cock hardening; his girth becoming much greater, almost too much for the poor little Gardevoir to handle. "I...I love you, M-Master. I want you inside of me... I really do~. A-And your offspring, I will be a wonderful Mother, I ~promise~!..." she struggled with great intensity to utter those words, clenching her fist and holding back tears yet again. She even tried to shuffle forward away from him and closer; parallel to the wall as she spoke. She just tried to brace herself as best as she could for what Lucas was about to do to her...

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

Hearing those words from Luna's mouth practically made Lucas cum immediately. "Oh yes! Yes!! Sierra, my love, we're going to have a wonderful, beautiful family together. You don't even have to prove your worth to me, I already know you're more than worthy of my seed!" With those words, he repositioned himself directly behind Luna and pressed his cock against her pussy. He thrusted hard against her, but his cock slipped out of her soaked cunt.  "O-oh fuck... you're so wet and tight I can't even get in...!" He could already feel his face growing hotter with embarrassment. His virginity was already showing and right in front of Luna... It was definitely a good idea to fuck Luna first so that he would have experience when he got to truly pleasing his darling. After a few more attempts, he positioned his cock one last time, gripping Luna firmly by the shoulders and pulling her back against him, he finally began to penetrate her labia, braking right through her hymen.  "Ooh fuck!! I should have known you would be a virgin, too. There was no way Sierra's darling pokemon would be a slut. But your virginity is mine now! Don't worry, that still doesn't make you a slut... not yet, anyway." He spoke with a grin despite his nervousness as he panted. He was already on the verge of cumming, but there was no way he was going to give in to his urges so quickly. He slowly began to push deeper into Luna's womb. Of course, there was no way he could actually get Luna pregnant. He wouldn't want to, anyway. His child was for Sierra and Sierra alone. But right now, Luna was Sierra as much as he'd like the situation to be different. The best he could do was pretend it was Sierra he was fucking and try to bury his seed as deep inside her tight cunt as he possibly could. Plus, if he really wanted to get this pokemon pregnant, he did always have his grimer which shared its egg group...

• Love 1

She closed her eyes and held tightly onto the front of the jacket she was wearing; grimacing as Lucas tightened his grip around her delicate little shoulders and plunged his manhood into her. Already she could tell there was some amount of blood where her hymen had been torn. She couldn't hold her emotions back any longer; she began to cry; quietly uttering to herself: "No more... ...no more...", devastated over having lost her virginity...to this.

Luna's emotions were very conflicting. However, she was titillated over having just discovered this new feeling she had never felt before. Even though she was disgusted over the fact that her first time experiencing this would be with this lunatic, it was just the feeling of having a man's reproductive organ filling her tight cunt that she found to be just ~sensational~.

With tears rolling down her soft, red cheeks, she gritted her teeth and began to fill the room with the sounds of her whining and moaning louder than before, spreading her legs a little wider and puffing and panting as Lucas vigorously slammed against her rounded backside. She was not far off from reaching her climax; something that was more-or-less an inevitability at this point~.

Edited by Sunstone
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff

Lucas panted and grunted as he continued thrusting inside Luna's body. With each thrust, his cock buried itself another inch inside until finally his balls were slapping against her crotch with loud clapping sounds each time. "Ooh god, Luna, your pussy is so tight! I could never have imagined it would feel this perfect!" He leaned forward and moved his hands from her shoulders back down to her breasts and began to play with them again while reaching his head around and licking at her soft lips. "Don't cry, my little pet, you know master is going to take extra good care of you." His voice was still nervous, but he had begun to overcome his constant stuttering, which only boosted his confidence. He leaned back to her ear and whispered again "Tell me you love me again. Say it loud." He said as he continued to thrust inside of her. Her body was perfect.  "Tell me I'm your master! I wanna hear your pretty voice sing it out again! And I wanna hear you beg for my cum again! Say it! Say it over and over! You are my slut! You love me and you need my cum!" He began to pound inside the delicate creature faster and faster before slowing slightly to avoid pushing himself over the edge so quickly. 

As soon as Lucas moved his hands towards her front, Luna moved her shoulders inwards, squeezing her breasts against her upper arms attempting to "shield" them from Lucas, signalling how uncomfortable she was with him touching her there. But as expected, he was completely ignorant of how she was feeling... she didn't dare to turn her head away from him when he licked the tears off of her cheek...

"You're...my master..." she paused and tried to normalise her rapid breathing; "You're my master, I love you and I need your cum inside of me!!!" she repeated herself faster and faster; her pace speeding up as fast as Lucas was thrusting in-and-out of her snatch. She uttered those words again and again, and louder and louder each time, to the point where she was screaming in an intense flurry of emotional torment. This storm she was trapped in had to subside eventually...

• Senior Staff

Lucas continued to fuck his new slave harder and faster. The way her delicious cunt practically sucked his cock in only made him that much more excited. What turned him on even more was the resistance Luna seemed to give as he groped her chest. She looked so cute, so humble, yet the movement of her arms only made her breasts squeeze together, making them feel a bit larger. They were very small, especially compared to Sierra's, so every little bit helped! But he could tell from the hot blush across her face that she was loving every second. His grin only grew while he buried his throbbing mass deeper inside with a loud moan. "Fuck, god, Luna, I'm about to... I'm gonna... urk...!" His grip on Luna's breasts tightened as his dick began to throb harder. Soon, with one last twitch, he began to explode in a powerful orgasm. "Oooh my god!! Fuck, Luna, I love you too!!" He cried out, his cum spilling deep inside the creature's delicate pussy. His heart was pounding out of his chest as he panted and gasped before leaning toward Luna once again. "I love you so much that I will never let you go, babygirl."  He whispered in a perverse tone. "You're gonna be mine and Sierra's forever. I will never let another man so much as touch your pretty face." One of his hands glided up from Luna's right breast up to her cheek, which he gently cupped before tilting her head to look at him and kissing her delicate lips, once again forcing his tongue inside her mouth.

Luna heaved, clenching her gut and coughing from the panic of having Lucas shoot his load into her. She groaned and felt weak, falling down onto her knees once he pulled out of her. He had creamed her vaginal walls, his warm, sticky juices seeping out of her pussy in copious amounts, some droplets staining Sierra's skirt and boots. "Oh my God... Oh my God..." she repeated ad nauseam, her face, and a lot of Sierra's clothes had also been drenched in sweat as a result of Luna being so flustered and panicked.  

She closed her eyes, puffing and panting...too exhausted; both mentally and physically, to try and resist anything else Lucas wanted to do to her. She kept her eyes closed as Lucas puckered his lips up and gave her a French kiss; her eyes were not closed because of passion, but rather, disgust. She couldn't stand to see Lucas' face after he had just violated her like that. As Lucas' kisses became more deep and passionate, Luna was left shrieking internally. Once he moved away from her, she mustered the courage to ask him: "...Forever? Sierra and I are going to be...yours...forever???"

• Senior Staff

Lucas grinned an almost psychotic smile as he stared down at Luna's trembling body at his feet. "Did I stutter?" He then lifted Luna's face with his fingers, cupping her lower jaw in his hand as he forced her to look into his eyes. "I have never been more confident about anything in my life. You two will be mine forever. And you will love it." Seeing Sierra's clothes soaked in his cum only got Lucas more excited. His cock hadn't gone limp yet, although it was slightly softer than before. But the visual did give him an idea that made his heart throb faster, but he would have to explore that avenue later on. Right now, he had to settle his urges. "Don't think you're done yet. Open that pretty mouth." His cock was still dripping with semen as he pressed the tip against Luna's lips, the texture of her silky smooth skin against his head already making him crazy. The sight of his cum already dripping down the girl's chin and a single drop running down her neck, inching tantalizingly close to Sierra's beautiful dress...  It wasn't long before his cock had grown fully erect once again, just as hard as it had been before. "You've got a lot of work to do! You open that mouth!"

• 2 weeks later...

On impulse, Luna gagged and tilted her head away from the tip of Lucas' penis as it began to poke against her sealed lips. She was quick to get a hold of herself with obeying his orders though, for she took a deep breath, opening her mouth wide enough to accompany the girth of his manhood. Her groans became muffled as Lucas thrust his hips back-and-forth, pushing all the way near the back of her throat, filling the room with the sounds of Luna's struggling, and Lucas' pre-cum seeping from his tip, blighting her inner mouth. 

She firmly pressed her hands against the ground, whilst sitting on her knees almost as if she was a dog who had been told to sit. There, she felt Lucas picking up his pace and she closed her eyes, unable to withstand looking at him any longer. She was hoping that this would be over soon, or that Sierra would awaken and save her, even if it meant her seeing her own beloved pet wearing her own cum-stained clothes... 

• Senior Staff

"Ooh, fuck!" Lucas moaned out, his cock hardening completely once again the moment it came into contact with Luna's warm, soft tongue. "God, your mouth is so soft! So perfect! Fuck, I love my sexy little pet slut~"  He continued to thrust back and forth into Luna's mouth, slowly making his way to the back of her throat. His balls slapped against her delicate chin, the slapping sound filling the room along with his moans. He noticed Luna shifting her position to an even cuter, more submissive pose. With his dick in her mouth and that delicious look of fear on her face. He pulled his phone out and began to take a few photos.  "Let me see those sexy eyes, my love~" He teased. He continued to fuck deeper and faster into Luna's throat, feeling it tighten around his throbbing cock. He could already feel another orgasm coming up, but he wasn't going to stop there. "Open your eyes! I want to see them!" He demanded more seriously, now.

Meanwhile, Sierra was still laying in bed with Lucas' Shroomish sitting on her chest. Moving wasn't an option for her and any time she would start to wake up, she would only be paralyzed or put to sleep once again. She had already grown to the point where she had just accepted that she was in bed for the night. She was concerned for Luna, but there was nothing she could do but hope that her dear friend was still okay. The best she could do was trust in Luna and take solace in the fact that what Lucas had said to the two of them implied that Luna wouldn't be hurt, since Lucas seemed to have plans for tomorrow. Sierra didn't have much time to think at all unless she remained perfectly still with her eyes closed, to trick the Shroomish into thinking she was still asleep. Her whole body was aching from attempting to struggle despite her paralysis. She may as well be tied up. Something about this method of detainment was absolutely humiliating to her. 

A muffled, confused "Mmph? Wh-wha?" followed in response to Lucas pulling out his smartphone, she stared at the phone's camera, shamefaced, and looking as red as a tomato across her cheeks. Lucas began to snap several photos of her sucking him off, giving him a blowjob, one of the most foul "acts" she had ever performed. Light from the camera flashing glistening on her tearful eyes, and she began to squint as she braced herself for Lucas' orgasm. She even felt slightly dizzy from all of the commotion and her head constantly thrusting back and forth to stimulate Lucas's member, which she could barely fit in her little mouth anyway! Luna winced, her big eyes locked onto the camera, watching helplessly as Lucas took snap after snap of photos. "W-Why? ...Why?" she gagged as she tried to speak, her mouth full and about to be creamed.

• Senior Staff

The sight of Luna's ashamed, fearful face was just so cute, it was more than enough to send him over the edge! It wasn't long before Lucas let out a loud moan of pleasure, his cock twitching once more before releasing a massive load of his cum into her delicate mouth.  "F-fuuuck!" He moaned out with ecstasy, not forgetting to take a few more photos as his seed spilled from the beautiful little angel's lips. He panted and pulled back, his cock still twitching and releasing spurt after spurt of cum, some of it squirting onto Luna's rosy cheeks and Sierra's dress. He panted in an attempt to catch his breath, his cock finally beginning to soften. He then kneeled down and gently cupped Luna's chin in his hand, lifting her to look him in the eyes with a satisfied grin. "Don't you swallow it or spit it out. Open your mouth for me, pretty girl. I want to see it. I want to see my cum in my darling Luna's mouth."

In the other room, Sierra suddenly heard Lucas exclaim orgasmically and immediately felt her heart drop.  'L-Luna... Oh god, what is he doing to you...?' She thought to herself in total silence. It was clear that Luna was suffering in the other room. She clenched her fists by her side, gritting her teeth as tears began to form. 'Why? Why is he doing this to us?' Unable to stay inactive any longer, Sierra pushed beyond her paralysis and forced herself to stand. Her whole body began to cramp, but she had to get to her friend! "L-Luna!!"  She cried out, stumbling toward the door before she suddenly found a sharp pain in her back from the shroomish tackling her, knocking her onto the ground. "N-no! Let her go!! Let us go!!"

Lucas only grew frustrated when he heard Sierra's voice. "Ignore her. I'll deal with her later." He continued to hold Luna's face, forcing her to stare into his eyes.  "You are mine. Do you understand? You and your owner are mine. Don't forget that. Now, open your mouth so I can see."

It wasn't long before Sierra's cries were silenced by the Shroomish's spores once again, forcing Sierra into another sleep, naked in the middle of the room, sweating from exhaustion. She fought with all she could before collapsing completely, unable to protect her closest friend.

Luna remained silent, frantically brushing the juice off of Sierra's outfit and gritting her teeth in frustration as it stuck to her hands. She opened her mouth as soon as Lucas commanded her to do so, showing him the mess he had made inside of her~. It's not like she could even talk if she wanted to anyways; there was so much cum in her mouth that she constantly felt like she was about to gag on it. Her eyes darted towards the door when she heard Sierra crying out for her; she almost instinctively called out to her owner as soon as she heard her begging, but was immediately halted by Lucas's ill temper and menacing words. Part of her had hoped Sierra would burst down the door and come and rescue her from this psychopath, but at the same time her heart sunk at the thought of her owner seeing her like this, looking like a slut whilst sporting Sierra's own stage outfit. It'd be something she would have to be ashamed over for as long as she lived. While she was partly glad her owner wasn't able to see her like this, Luna was just more glad than anything that Sierra was unharmed...

Unable to hold her mouth open any longer, Luna tilted her head down and fell onto her all-fours yet again; her arms trembling and shaking, barely able to hold herself up as she coughed and spluttered, spitting out the copious amounts of semen inside of her and dripping onto the floor. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry I'm so sorry!!" she shrieked ad nauseam.

Edited by Sunstone
  • Love 1

• Senior Staff

As Luna held her mouth open, Lucas felt quite proud of himself for the massive load he had left inside of her on top of the cum spilled on the floor and dress. He pulled the phone back out and began to snap a few more pictures of the delicate creature's cum-covered, guilt-ridden face. "You look like such a cute little slut like that, don't you? I can only imagine how Sierra would react if she saw you like that... I wonder if she'd want to join in and use your pretty body, too?" He chuckled as he waved the phone in front of Luna's face to show her the photos he took.  "And if not her... I wonder how many followers this could get me online... I know you have quite a lot of fans, I might be able to share you around, but Sierra is mine and mine alone. If you're good, I might share her with you, too."

As he spoke, he noticed Luna begin to sputter and cough. He glared down at her. "What. The hell. Did I tell you to spit it out, you little bitch!?" He reached his hand back, ignoring her rampant apologies and slapped her across the face with the back of his hand. "Don't you dare spit my seed out! Not even a good cum bucket!" He immediately grabbed a fistful of her once well-groomed hair and shoved her face into the puddle of saliva and cum she left on the floor, rubbing her face in it. "Lick it up! Every drop! I don't care how long it takes you or how dirty the floor is! You're gonna lick up and swallow every drop, and you're going to love it, you ungrateful whore!" To add to her humility, Lucas propped his phone against a nearby bookstand and angled it so that it had a nice shot of her and the cum on the floor and he began recording a video. He then shackled the Gardevoir's hands to the pole she had been tied to before so that she only had enough mobility to reach the cumstains with her face, she would have to try especially hard to reach the drops spilled further away when he first came. 

"I'm going to tend to my little star, make sure every drop is clean and down your throat by the time I get back." With that, he left Luna alone in the room.

• Love 1

Luna's screams filled the room; the entire building in fact. Her cries for help intensified, even after she was struck in the face by the back of his hand. She did not care if she was being disobedient to Lucas, she had reached her limit, and she couldn't take anymore of this abuse. Surely anyone else around here would have heard either of their raised voices, but sadly, that did not seem to be the case. Luna couldn't hear anything from outside of that door, not even her owner. She feared for what would have happened to make Sierra go dead silent again...

"Ow! O-Ow! ... Let me go!!" Luna cried and kicked her legs around helplessly in an attempt to resist the callous, unfair restraint placed upon her. She continued to wriggle around using the last of her energy in hopes of breaking free from the shackles, only to succumb to exhaustion, falling to the floor with her back against the pole, panting. She was parched...and famished too. Hunger pains were starting to get to her... 

She held her head down in her lap, lifting it up to see Lucas slam the door shut, leaving her as the only occupant of the room for now. She stared towards the phone that was recording her for a while, muttering a very faint; "H-Help me..." as she began to conceive an idea...

She leaned forward as far as the shackles would let her, and rested her head against the cold, hard floor, a tear trickling off of the bottom of her chin as she lay there, defeated. Where she was positioned, the camera could only see where her head was laying, and not anywhere behind there. She thought she could use her outfit to wipe up some of the spillage between her head and lap like this, without it being seen on camera with her head obscuring the view. This tactic would only be able to help spare her from about half of the mess she had been ordered to clean up. Sadly, she was going to have to resort to using her tongue to clean up this filth; something that made her feel awfully queasy jut imagining. "I'm sorry...S-Sierra..." she wept, clinging onto the fabric of her fancy, ornate stage outfit and using it to pat and swipe up the countless spills and droplets scattered around her...

• Love 1

• Senior Staff

As Lucas stepped into the other room, he was upset to find Sierra in such an uncomfortable position. He gently lifted her and carried her back over to her bed, gently caressing her soft cheek. "Don't worry, my sweet angel, it was all just a bad dream."  He whispered under his breath as his Shroomish leaped onto her chest once again. "Tomorrow morning, we're all going to go on a special date. There's going to be some changes. I've also got some special plans for your performance next week~" He teased. Of course, he was still mostly talking to himself. Sierra was completely asleep and unable to respond to anything he suggested. "God, you're so cute... I can't wait for you to realize it." He gently stroked her cheek again, his thumb gently tracing her soft, rosy lips. 

After tending to Sierra, he took her bag and walked out of the hideout, entrusting his pokemon to watch after his new friends. He had some plans, but they would need some preparation. He knew nobody would be coming by and hearing Luna's cries for help. They were quite deep in the forest and nobody knew about his hideout. The only thing that bothered him was that the authorities would start searching for Sierra soon. He would have to quickly convince her to love him before she threw him under the bus. Sierra's bag held the clothes she had worn before he changed her into her stage outfit. His plan was to get them washed and to come back with a brand new, cute outfit for Sierra to wear on their date tomorrow. It would probably take him a few hours to get it all done, but he was quite confident that Sierra and Luna weren't going anywhere in the mean time. He chucked to himself, already imaging what Luna must be doing at the moment, desperately reaching toward those cumstains and trying to lick them up, just to please her master. He couldn't wait to watch that video~

• Like 1