Curtain Call [Aurafox1 x Sunstone]

• Senior Staff

With her pokemon's sudden embrace, Sierra couldn't hold back any longer and wrapped her arms tightly around the delicate creature. Tears began to fall from her rosy cheeks as she wrapped her arms around the Gardevoir's body for support. She really wasn't sure if she was supporting Luna or if Luna was supporting her... it must have been both. The bond between trainer and pokemon was a powerful thing. She could feel Luna's heart pounding against her chest, so she gently ran her fingers through her hair. "It's gonna be okay, Luna. I know it will. Because we'll always have each other and we've proven to each other time and time again that, by each other's sides, we can overcome any obstacle. Isn't that right?" She gave Luna a soft and reassuring smile before gently releasing her.

Once Luna gave her the dress and after hearing her words, Sierra reluctantly nodded in agreement. It was absolutely humiliating, but she had no choice. She only had so much time and she had no other plans. And Luna needed her cooperation. Sierra slowly stripped off what clothing she currently had, and started to put on the outfit.  "Ah... I-It won't fit..." She blushed with humility, realizing that these clothes were far too tight for her to ever put on or take off on her own. The skirt clung tightly to her hips and hardly covered half of her ass. Meanwhile, her top could hardly fit around her chest. The sleeves were so tight she couldn't reach around behind her to zip the dress up without tearing the dress, and she knew damaging her dress would only upset Lucas. 

Soon, Lucas began to knock on the door. "Alright, girls, you've been in there for a while now. Why don't you come out and show me how you look?" 

"O-oh! Ju-just a minute!" Sierra responded before looking back at Luna with a pitiful look.  "C-can you help me zip it up? I can't reach it with this top on..."

Luna stood there, watching her owner struggle to fit the ill-fitting dress onto her. She remained wide-eyed, holding her hands over her mouth for several moments with a deepening shade of red lighting up on her cheeks. At least Sierra wasn't doing this in front of an audience... that thought alone sent shivers down Luna's spine. Once seeing that Sierra was unable to do her zip up, Luna stumbled forward, hastily grabbing on to the zip and tugging it upwards, she grunted and struggled, worrying that the immense tightness around Sierra's hips might break the dress. She continued to wriggle it as much as she could, finally getting it to zip upwards just in the nick of time before Lucas entered the room, where he saw his pet trying to assist Sierra in getting her ready for their day out. 

A short gasp escaped from Luna as she lifted her head up and locked eyes with her captor, her anxiety and dread worsening at the fact that he probably heard her exclamation just now. She paused... waiting to see what he was going to do.

• Senior Staff

When Luna finally managed to zip the dress up, Sierra found that she could hardly breathe or move at all. The dress felt more than skin-tight. Her ass was showing from under the skirt and her breasts couldn't even be considered covered. The dress only barely covered her nipples. The fabric was practically bursting at the seams and the slightest movement would probably tear it completely. This realization made her incredibly nervous as she knew that her captor would be furious with her if the outfit was damaged. After all, it certainly looked as though it'd costed him a fortune. The thought of being seen in public like this brought tears of humility to her eyes when her captor stepped in.

Lucas' face greatly brightened at the sight of Sierra in her new dress. "Oh my gosh, there's my beautiful star! You look absolutely stunning! This is the way the world should see my darling lady!" He hastily approached Sierra to observe her up close before noticing the tears in her eyes. "What's this?" He reached up and gently wiped the tears from Sierra's cheek. "Why is my darling crying?"

"Please, I can't do this,"  Sierra responded in a desperate plea.  "I can't go out there like this. Please, let me change. I-I'll... I'll do anything, I'll let you fuck me if you want, just don't make me do this..." The girl's voice was so distraught. She still couldn't move for fear of tearing the dress so she only bowed her head in shame. What she felt instead was Lucas' surprisingly tender fingertips brushing lightly along the underside of her chin, tilting her head up slightly before she felt his lips press firmly against hers. A kiss was being forced on her. The broken girl had no idea how to react, so she just... didn't. Tears continued to roll down her cheeks as she just stood there and accepted the kiss. Her whole body frozen. As Lucas pulled back and stared into her eyes, her silent crying only turned into pathetic sobbing.  "Please.... please..." 

Lucas' face did not seem amused. His attention turned to Luna for a brief moment and then back to Sierra. "Do you have any idea how long I've saved up for that dress for you, and you aren't even going to wear it? Are you really that ungrateful? Do you have any idea how much I've sacrificed, just to bring you the perfect dress?"

The harsh words only made Sierra's heart sink. "N-no, I-..."

"Selfish. That's what you are. You're selfish."

"What...?"

"You are going to come with me, and you are going to enjoy your time. You are going to be my woman and you no longer have a say in the matter."

"When did I ever have a say in the matter!? You brought me here against my will and you won't let me go!!"

"Fine then. Go." He gave a sadistic grin as he turned his attention back to Luna. "Only one of you has a choice in the matter, though." He reached out and grabbed Luna by the arm, pulling her closer to him. "Show me how much you love your daddy, dear. Why don't we make her a little jealous?"  He followed up by whispering into Luna's ear. "Or so help me, you will never see this bitch again."