Sibling's Bonds [Vergil x Amira-V]

Raelyn didn't think having a house with zero parents inside could be so boring but there she was, sitting on the couch in the living room and randomly flipping through channels. Nothing looked good and she couldn't think of a single thing to do on her own. How could this be? Her phone was oddly silent for once, so where were all her friends that day? Having a party she didn't know about but she knew it was probably just them cramming for college or something. That was what she told herself at least as she sat there, bored out of her mind. 

Part of her wondered what Vergill was doing. Maybe they could get lunch or something but he probably had some sort of plans. After all it wasn't often they got free reign of the house like this, so the pressure was on for her to find something to do that she normally couldn't. Maybe a party? That depended on her brother agreeing to it and who knew how that would go. Raelyn considered all the options in her head while she mindlessly flipped through more channels on the tv.

• Like 1

Vergil was busy on his room as the dead silence of their household became a bother to him since their parent was gone to do a field trip for business could cause a major impact of his lifestyle and hearing a bit of voice playing in the background. It was clear that he wasn't living his life right as he comes home just to lay down and do absolutely nothing with it despite having Raelyn so close by to himself which did urge the temptation to do something to her. Still, he quickly came out of his room to catch some air and slowly coming downstairs to hear the sound of the TV playing in the living room which he follows the voices to find his sister on the sofa. That was odd, she isn't usually here most of the time due to her friends inviting her over to their usual charade and surprise to see her still in the house. 

"Raelyn? What are you doing here? Aren't you with some friends?" Vergil ask. 

Raelyn snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Vergill's voice in the living room and jumped a bit before looking over at him then sighed, "You scared me." She set the remote down and let out another bored sigh before answering his question, "Normally yes, but I am pretty sure most of them are preparing for college and finishing up their essays and applications. Since mine are all done I am the only one not busy."

Which was unfortunate, if she had some to do she could have at least hung out with them and they could have worked on it all together. Raelyn would probably just be a distraction if she went over to one of their houses today. "Thus, I am watching some tv to see if I can find anything remotely interesting on. Would you like to join me?" She asked him and gestured to the tv that was currently on some cooking show that had popped up after she set down the remote.

Vergil listens to his sister's story about her recent dilemma and he could easily see her bored expression since even he could feel the boredom getting to him. Her question came as he wasn't busy with anything at all so he nods and sat next to his sister while the screen shows a cooking show of some sort. His body leans back as the sound of the TV fill the living room and his eyes glance at his unsatisfied sister since she looks like she could die of doing nothing in here. 

"Sure, and you look bored as hell." Vergil mention, smiling. 

He chuckles slightly to see Raelyn so bored that she need to watch TV to pass the time and actually took the time to check his sister out since she looks rather cute. An idea came across his mind as he looks away immediately since he couldn't do such lewd thing with his sister and also doing such thing could prove more fun than it looks, what to do. 

Raelyn rolled her eyes when he teased her and sat back to watch whatever the show was playing. She was beginning to get a bit invested in it but only because there was truly nothing else for her to do. She didn't notice Vergill staring at her and just kept staring at the tv, trying to think of other things she could do during this time. Maybe she could drag one of her friends out for a movie, convince them to take a break so they don't burn out. That might work. 

"Maybe Erica would be up for a movie." Raelyn mumbled to herself and reached for her phone to text her. 

As she typed she asked Vergill a question, "How are you not so bored here?" 

"To be honest with you sis, I am bored at the moment which brought me with an idea if you are willing to listen?" Vergil smile. 

He smiles mischievously at this idea since he has nothing to lose against nobody currently available to bother them and their parent are gone from causing them to stop doing this forbidden sex. His hand slowly reach for her wrist to stop her from texting her friend, Erica since he didn't want anyone to bother him with his dirty fun and feeling rather attractive to his own sister right about now. After all, he did have some feelings for Raelyn for a very long time but decided to keep it deep in his heart due to people disliking that and their parent getting in his way of keeping her close to him. 

"If you are so bored, why don't we have sex? right here, right now." Vergil explain. 

Raelyn paused her texting when Vergil mentioned an idea and looked over at him to listen but was confused as his hand reached over to hold her wrist. She didn't know what he was getting at here but didn't expect anything bad from him, it was her brother after all. Why would he do anything wrong? His question was completely unexpected and she gave him a shocked look. "I am sorry what did you just say?" She asked him incredulously, "Are you joking? It isn't that funny."

He had to have been joking, he wouldn't think of something like that seriously. He certainly wouldn't ask her, they were siblings after all! No, it must be some bad joke and now she was beginning to feel a little bad she was reacting so poorly. Maybe he just sold the question a little too well and now she thought he was serious.

Vergil grin at his confused sister as he pins her softly against the soft sofa while his hand grabs her wrist to ensure she wasn't able to escape from his grasp while looking down at Raelyn. His head leaned down to face her directly, eyes to eyes to ensure her about him being serious about the plan of fucking his own sister just to feel the rush of excitement of getting caught in the living room. 

"Oh~ I am most certainly serious about this, Raelyn. You must be bored out of your mind so as your brother, I want to help you out." Vergil spoke. 

He gently moves her pin hand to be held by his left hand to free his right hand and began to caress her soft cheek which he did get excited to do such naughty things with her at long last. His index finger pokes her cheek as it slowly trails down her neck and chest to gently poke her soft breasts hiding beneath that thin shirt she casually wears around the house despite her living with him all this time. Vergil just pokes at her gently chest for a teased and waited for his sister reaction to this idea he has. 

Raelyn's confused expression turned to shock as Vergil held her wrists down and leaned in close to her, expressing how serious he was about this. "Vergil, this is wrong! I don't want this!" She exclaimed and tried to struggle against his hands but he was stronger than her and found it fruitless. Her heart raced in her ears as his finger traced down her cheek and continued further. This couldn't have been happening, it wasn't real right? Maybe it was some weird dream she was having and she would wake up soon and all of it would be over.

"Why?" She asked him as his hand moved across her chest. Why would he want to do this? Why would he want her?

"Why? Because I have feelings for you and because I want to have sex with my own sister. Doesn't the excitement of doing something forbidden excited you?" Vergil ask. 

Vergil could feel his sister struggling to get out from his grasp as he sighs at her uncertain so he quickly shut her mouth by giving her a passionate kiss and letting their lips to the talking here. The rush of joy overwhelms him as he finally kisses his sister and tasting her saliva while his tongue explorer deep into her mouth. Meanwhile, his hand began to caress her breasts in a circular motion to make her feel good from all of these bold moves appearing and making her see reason. The sound of their kiss could be softly heard as Vergil was being dominant and forcing her to take his wet tongue and constantly twirling along with her.  

Raelyn shook her head when he asked if she found it exciting as well, "No I don't! You are my brother!" She didn't get another word in before he kissed her passionately. She tried not kiss him back but he kept pressing, not caring about her feelings right then and just kept going. She didn't want to let his tongue enter but also didn't have a choice as he forced it into her mouth while his hand continued to massage her breasts. Her body began to betray her as her nipples got hard from his touch but she still struggled against his grip, the best she could at least but he was adamant.

Vergil continues to devour his own sister's mouth as she was taking a rather passionate french kiss from him and feeling her nipples hardening from his rough fondle which he smiles at her body being honest with his action. He began to slowly separate from Raelyn as a glob of drop remain inside of her mouth and letting a trail of his saliva lower down into her gaping mouth as they both lack any air which causes him to pant from not breathing. 

"You aren't being honest, just look at your breasts" Vergil point out. 

His hand quickly lift her shirt up to reveal her bare cleavage to her and perfectly see the pink nipple wanting some attention as he lowers his head to lick them ever so softly to give her a good view of his brother marking her body. 

Raelyn continued to try and resist his kiss but no matter how hard she pushed or tried to turn away he was always stronger. His grip tighter and his force just overpowering. She was left panting when he finally pulled away from her lips and was forced to swallow the saliva that was left in her mouth. She glanced down when he pointed out her nipples and gave him a pleading look for him to stop, "Please, if you let me go now then I won't tell anyone! I won't even mention it!" She would just forget it happened all together, she could do that if it would stop him. 

Her breasts were betraying though and when his tongue pressed against her nipples she let out an involuntary groan. She didn't mean to do that but couldn't stop it. Raelyn could even feel her pussy getting wet from all the attention he was giving her body but she didn't want it to. She continued to struggle, trying to lift her hands and even bucked her hips to try and push him off but it felt useless.

Vergil chuckle as he sucks her breast so greedily since he hears her moaning which mean she was enjoying this forbidden sex they were having together in the sofa despite her struggling, Vergil continue to please his sister. His saliva began to drool out of his lip as it stains her smooth skin and holding Kaelyn's hand to make sure she wasn't going anywhere while he had some fun with her body. The wonderful taste of her nipple was addicting and constantly sucking her very hard to get something but alas, nothing came out. 

"Just stop struggling, I know you want my cock inside of you~ I wonder if you are still a virgin or not~" Vergil teased. 

His eyes wander at her lower region as he smiles at his sister and his hand began to move into her short to slowly unzip her. The sound of it fills the room before stopping and putting his hand to caress her wet pussy which made him smirk at her. 

"Wet already? How very lewd of you~" Vergil remark. 

Soft moans continued to slip past Raelyn's lips despite the struggles and her soft pleading whimpers that practically asked him to stop. Her body continued to be brutally honest as her nipples tingled while he sucked them and her pussy grew slick. It didn't help as he began to unzip her shorts, the sound of it alarmingly loud in the room. She struggled harder until his hand reached and brushed along her pussy and she whimpered again, "Please, don't." Raelyn was a virgin. Despite her popularity she had never trusted anyone she dated to get that far. Maybe Vergil wouldn't take that much away from her. 

Unfortunately the feeling of his fingers on her most sensitive area only caused her to grow more aroused. Her chest heaved with heavy breaths and a deep blush crawled across her skin quickly, her body was aroused but Raelyn couldn't stop it.

Vergil's hand began to dig deeper into her wet pussy as drool over his deep penetration and hearing Raelyn's moan made his cock erect from hearing such sweet sound coming from her lips. One quick glance could easily tell that she was aroused from him touching her wet cunt and not struggling as much at the beginning which only made him involve with the idea of having sex with her. 

"Just lose yourself to your pleasure, sis. You must have some desire to have sex and do it every day." Vergil gesture. 

Vergil quickly follow up his question with another french kiss while his finger went fast on her wet inside and letting his tongue devouring her mouth to give her a glimpse of true pleasure. He was basically teasing his own sister and raping her just to allure her to the bad side of his plan. The sound of their mouth fill right next to her vagina making some soggy noise and making Raelyn aware of her own body wanting pleasure from her dear brother. 

Raelyn let out another unwilling moan as he pushed deeper into her pussy and threw her head back, her body reacting to the intense pleasure but she tried to resist. "No, please don't! I have never done it before!" She exclaimed but it was quickly cut off as he kissed her again, shoving his tongue into her mouth as his finger penetrated her. Her pussy relished in the feeling of him fingering her but she kept trying to use her hips to push him away or push his hands back. None of it was working and he just got to do whatever he wanted to her. She almost wanted it to just be over but her body wanted to keep it going.

Vergil got really excited knowing that his sister still has her chastity in place and removing his lips once again from the blushing girl pin down while he smiles at her. Such wonderful information made him thinking of an alternative solution and a way to play around with her mind about releasing her a bit early than he had planned but if it works like he thinks it will work then she will become a slut soon enough. His thrusting finger didn't stop since she need a bit of pleasure to give her a relief while having the miracle of being releasing from this torture that Vergil gave her. 

"Then how about this sis? If you give me a really good blowjob, I will stop from having sex with you right now and release you. What do you think?" Vergil smile. 

Raelyn whimpered as he pulled away from her but his fingers kept going without hesitation, tears were beginning to form in her eyes as she tried to struggle but was growing weaker the more she tried. When he offered a solution to her she stopped her tears and looked up at him almost hopeful. A blow job and he wouldn't keep doing this, just that and then he would stop. Raelyn didn't care what stopped him now as long as it ended so she quickly nodded, "Yes, I will give you a blowjob. I will do it." She was almost excited at the idea of getting out of this situation and her eyes had a look of hopefulness in them. 

Vergil smile to see Raelyn excited to be free from this kind of situation which only made whatever come next feel a bit too good then it need to and his hand began to unfold to release the poor, crying girl since she was willing to follow his order. He moves away from her as his pull down his pant to reveal his large, thick cock to his sister and make her see how big he truly is from hearing her sweet moans. His hand began to rub his shaft, waiting impatiently for her sister to do her part of the deal or else he will just rape her right here and without any hesitation if she doesn't do her part. 

"Come on, time for you to swallow my cock whole." Vergil lustfully order. 

Raelyn took a few deep breaths as he released her finally so she could compose herself for what she was about to do and moved to be on her knees in front of him as he undid his pants to reveal his large cock. She gasped softly at how large it was but he was growing impatient with her and demanded she suck him now. She nodded and came close, firstly licking the head of his cock before starting to take it into her mouth but it proved to be more of a challenge to her. It was thicker than she thought and she wasn't sure if it would fit but she tried to take each inch of it into her mouth.

Vergil watch as Raelyn went into her knees and began to lick his hard member with her soft tongue which he softly moans at the wet feeling. He relaxes his body as he leans back to watch his lewd sister sucking his cock without any hesitation and seeing her lips devouring his large length which he drools all over his sister's lewd mouth. An idea sprung inside of his head as his hand pick up a nearby cloth and wrapping around her eyes to blindfold her as she began to suck him good. The blindness was a good way to make her feel good as he began to caress her head sweetly and panting each time her head bob since he was quite enjoying this a lot than he imagines. 

"There you go~ More, take me deeper into your throat and enjoy yourself." Vergil pant. 

Raelyn didn't have a voice to protest as he wrapped a cloth around her eyes, robbing her of her eyesight while more of his cock filled her mouth. She had to pause once because he was so large she didn't know how to fit him into her throat before she caught on to how to deep throat him. She groaned softly and slowly got into a rhythm before she picked up the pace, bobbing her head faster on his cock but still trying to make sure she didn't gag. Her saliva coated his large cock as her tongue swirled around the head and shaft of it, her hands then reached up and started to stroke whatever wasn't in her mouth at the time. 

Vergil began to pant as his hand began to caress her hair for being a good sister and enjoying her wet mouth giving him quite an enjoyable sucking which he enjoys. Still, Raelyn wasn't prepared for the next course of action as his smile became a grin and slowly pull out his phone to start recording his sweet little sister giving him a blowjob. The camera could easily capture his sister's blowjob work as his cock could fill her mouth and her doing all of this lewd work on her own based on the film he is recording. 

"Right there sis~ Keep making your big brother happy and suck me while the slut you truly are." Vergil compliment, with a smirk.