Sibling's Bonds [Vergil x Amira-V]

Raelyn ignored his comments and just kept sucking his cock, picking up the pace again despite how hard it was to keep him in her mouth. He was just too big and she had to be careful not to overdo it. Her body was still fighting with her, her pussy especially was excited and wanted his cock inside. Raelyn ignored that too but without even thinking about it one of her hands slipped off his cock and moved down to her pussy where she slowly began to rub it as she blew him, it felt so good to touch herself but it still wasn't seeming to be enough for her pussy.

Vergil gasp softly to see his sister began to touch herself as his scent and juice began to finally tempt the young girl to follow her carnal instincts which excited Vergil quite a lot to see Raelyn like this. Her blowjob became even better than her previous starting and feeling her tongue use more which made his body shiver with pleasure. It even made him slowly thrust his large cock inside Raelyn's mouth to feel her even more and secretly record every bob of her head to make sure he could use this to blackmail if it comes to that. 

"Why don't you use my cock to make you feel good~ It doesn't sound too dumb now, isn't it?" Vergil teased. 

Raelyn wasn't expecting him to start thrusting into her mouth and had to quickly adjust to bob her head with his thrusts, taking in as much of it as she possibly could. She instinctively pulled her hand away when Vergil asked if she wanted his cock instead to make her feel good. She made a sound of denial but it didn't sound like much with his cock in her mouth. She just had to keep going and sucking him as fast as she could, using her hands to rub his cock when her lips weren't wrapped around it. 

Vergil began to moan from her blowjob as his cock began to throb inside her soggy mouth mix with his precum and sweat while she hungrily wants him to come inside just to end their deal. Even after many thrusts, he quickly came into her mouth like she wanted to as Raelyn could feel his warm, sticky milk filling her mouth easily and passing through her throat to slide into her stomach to have a fresh taste of his semen. A loud sigh of relief escapes from his mouth as he removes her blindfold as his phone was still filming her lewd expression and making sure she was noticing about his filming. 

"Nice job~ Why don't you say hi to the people who will watch this?" Vergil smirk. 

Raelyn didn't expect him to cum but when he did she made sure to keep sucking his cock and taking all of it into her mouth and swallowing it with a big gulp. Once it was done she pulled away as he pulled off the blindfold and she saw the phone camera pointed at her. "Vergil! You didn't!" She exclaimed and looked between him and the phone in shock, "You can't share that with anyone!" That would ruin her, it would ruin everything for her if it got out into the world.

Vergil began to ponder a bit as he smile to see his sister scare of her lewd video spreading and feelings addicted to his sister’s body already so he must do what must be done.

”I won’t as long as you promise me to do only one thing, ride my cock and have sex with me.” Vergil explain.

He pull his phones away as he look at Raelyn since she looo rather surprise to see her brother wanting sex and only doing this for his hidden desire for her but now, it will come true at long last.

Raelyn felt like she was on the verge of tears again as he gave her his condition on not posting the video. He wanted to fuck her still and he wouldn't let anything stop him. She slowly shook her head and looked up at him, pleading, "Please, don't." He had his moment earlier, he could have just taken her so why go through all of this? Her internal self struggled with it. Her carnal side wanted to say yes and jump on him but reasonably she didn't want to, she didn't want to lose her virginity like this.

"I gave you the blowjob you wanted!" She told him but didn't think it would do much to help.

“You did and it felt really good which made me want more, you see. I stop having sex only during that moment but right now...I have this to blackmail.” Vergil explain.

He look down at Raelyn as he show her the video of her lustful self sucking his cock like a slut which only make her look bad from the viewer perspective. Even so, Vergil could see her pant getting wet from her pussy drooling from her recent blowjob and lean over to her as he kiss her lips.

”Just give up sis~ I know you want my big cock inside of you after you taste me from your mouth. Come on, just live a little and you will enjoy it, I am certain of it.” Vergil smile.

Raelyn shook her head in disbelief as he explained that now he had blackmail against her so he could still get what he wanted. She couldn't believe what he was saying and felt the tears welling up more in her eyes as he kissed her again. When he finally pulled away she spoke in a soft pleading tone, "Please don't, I don't want to lose it like this." Her pussy practically quivered at the thought of his cock plunged inside of her but she didn't want to listen to it, she just wanted to go back to being his sister, back to just them sitting on the couch and watching TV or something.

"You know that's too late sis." Vergil smirk. 

His patient was rather thin as he pins down his sister into the floor but this time, her face buried into the floor while his hand ripped her panty away to see her wet pussy throbbing and smiling to understand what she likes for him to do. As his hands are busy with her wrists, his cock was rubbing between her thighs as Raelyn could feel his hot, thick cock rubbing in her lips and being coated by her love juices drooling out of her inside. He was just merely teasing his sister at this point and wanting to hear another comment before taking her sweet virginity which is the only thing on his mind at the moment. 

Raelyn yelped as he pinned her down but this time her face was to the floor and her ass was in the air, her underwear quickly torn away from her and she could feel the air on her soaking pussy. She whimpered and struggled against him as his cock rubbed along her pussy eagerly. Her body trembled with excitement but she still had tears in her eyes while her face was pressed against the carpet. "Vergil, please, I am your sister, I won't tell anyone." She pleaded with him one more time, hoping to maybe reach him somehow. Maybe there was some sort of morality still left in him at this point. 

Vergil didn't listen to the plea of her sister as he slowly began to shover his large cock into her virgin pussy and grunt at the tightness of her sister's cunt despite her wetness making her. The sensation of blood pouring out as he broke her hymen which Vergil celebrate for taking her first time and shoving toward her womb with ease due to his length making her feel in pain.  Raelyn's pussy spread apart to take his shape and feeling his vagina being filled to the brim of his large pile of meat reaching upon her womb. 

"So good~ I love your pussy already, sis" Vergil moan. 

Raelyn screamed out as he shoved his cock in and broke her hymen without hesitation. She cried as he continued to push in but her pussy gleefully took him in, embracing his size and the pleasure of having a cock in it for the first time ever. She continued to try and struggle away from his hands gripping her wrists but the feeling of him stretching her out hurt so much she could barely gather the strength. She could feel every inch of him filling her up and while her pussy loved it, she just wanted to be free. 

Vergil moans to feel her pussy gripping his large cock hard and continue to pound her from behind as the sensation of sex fill his mind with a desire to turn into his woman quite high. His body press down her soft to dominate her with his weight and putting his head next to hear as he want to hear her moan from being fuck for the first time by him. The sound of her soggy pussy enjoying only made Vergil going rough and fast on her vagina that greedy took him with joy as the sensation of their member throb quickly came around. 

"You must be enjoying this....aren't you?" Vergil pant. 

Raelyn let out a mixture of yells and moans as he continued to thrust into her hard and even pressed down on her, further dominating her. "No, I'm not!" She yelled out but couldn't avoid the loud moan that escaped her lips. She fought the carnal side of her that wanted him more and  more but the harder and faster he thrusted in, the harder it was to resist. Then her control slipped for just a brief moment and she let out a soft, "Fuck me." It was soft and incredibly brief before she regained her mental control to try and fight back.

Hearing her saying such lewd thing to him and feeling her pussy enjoying being used made Vergil want even more of his sister. His cock began to violate her needy pussy as he continues to rape her in their living room and moaning as his cock throb inside of her feeling good from her pussy. The sigh of stopping never came as their lewd sound of pleasure fill the room and making Raelyn take each fuck like the slut she is.

”Sis! I am cumming soon...” Vergil moan

Raelyn hated herself for letting her say such a thing and kept trying to struggle against the binding on her wrists but he was still on top of her and she couldn't move much with his large cock pounding into her. She let out whimpers of pain and moans of pleasure the entire time until he claimed he was going to cum soon. "Please, no! Not inside!" She exclaimed with a pleading tone but it was quickly replaced by a loud moan as her own pussy was ready to reach a climax as well. 

Hearing her sweet moan made Vergil excited to give his sister her first creampie be done by his brother and feeling her pussy quivering with joy just like his cock pulsate of his approaching climax. With a last forceful plow, Vergil’s cock reach her womb to deliver his baby milk inside of her wet inside and painting her inside to be his woman. A long moan escape his lips as his body tumble down Raelyn’s body and breathing heavily due to his excitement made his body wanting to go faster on his sister.

”So good...did you enjoying that, sis~” Vergil ask, teasing 

Raelyn couldn't hold back as he slammed into her one last time, his throbbing cock pulsing deep inside her pussy and releasing all of its fluids into her. She screamed out as her pussy held on tightly to his cock and her whole body quivered in pleasure as she whimpered from the trauma of it all. She felt his weight fall onto her and she couldn't stop the tears going down her cheeks while he teased her, asking if she enjoyed it. "You are a monster!" She told him through the tears but her pussy still throbbed around his cock as it was buried into her. 

Vergil sigh as he slowly pull his cock from the attach pussy and letting his cum drool out of her pussy while enjoying the sight of her pin down sister. He wasn’t done with Raelyn just yet as he turn her body to face him forward and fall down to feel her breasts press upon his chest as he kiss her. The large cock rubbing on her filled pussy to give her a sign of another fuck and his lips devouring her tongue while he pant excited for his sister.

Raelyn thought it might be over as he pulled out but her eyes widened when he flipped her over so she had to face him now and he laid on top of her. "No! Not-" She tried to yell out before he kissed her, his cock rubbing along her dripping pussy once again. She cried through the kiss and tried to resist but she had no choice, she was at his mercy now and she was beginning to realize that there would be no stopping until he wanted to stop.