Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
By Lord 'Boo
For this RP, I'm looking for someone that is okay with writing very long posts and has a good grasp of spelling and grammar (or maybe uses something like Grammarly). I'm fine with posts taking time between responses, I'd prefer you give your best and wait days or even weeks if you feel like that's what you need.
If you're interested in RPing with me but feel like you don't meet the above requirements, feel free to EcchiText me, I've got some other old ideas that I'm sort of sitting on that I'd be fine discussing. My simpler ideas I'm more cool with shorter posts and more lax about grammar/spelling.
TL;DR: A world with humans, furries, and kemonomimi (nekos and the like); the world was futuristic with Sci-Fi aspects but also augmented with magic (magi-tech Sci-Fi).
I once upon a time had a roleplay with a fictional world (and some characters) that I was rather fond of, and wouldn't mind revisiting it. I'll try to summarize. I mostly really like the world and want to do something with it again, preferably with a partner that likes both world building and character development, and isn't opposed to lengthier (if somewhat less frequent) posts. The spoilers represent text from the original RP from ages ago. I do my best to do a shorter summary if you don't want to read all of that.
The world of humanity, at some point, managed to rediscover magic. Combining magic with technology, they were finally able to make significant technological breakthroughs including intergalactic travel. They found a planet that was largely uninhabitable but rich in a crystal that amplified magic, but they weren't the only ones interested in those crystals. A race of furries was also there to mine crystals, and this started a long conflict between furries and humans. The furries were physically superior to humans, and had greater technology, and their mages were much stronger than human mages; humans, on the other hand, had the advantage of numbers overall, as well as having mages more commonly among their kind (while furry mages were incredibly powerful, they were very rare; human mages varied in strength but were not nearly as 'exceptional') . Not much about the war or this era was ever fleshed out. I've got some ideas for it, but the short story is that the war was basically equal on both sides for a long time, until Cyrbrans appeared out of nowhere and destroyed earth . Similar to the ending of Watchmen (either movie or comic), when this strange threat appeared, it ended up somewhat 'uniting' the two sides. With humanity's homeworld destroyed, though the humans managed to evacuate before its destruction, humans lost the war against the furries. The furries basically ended up taking them in since humanity had nowhere else to go (due to the war, neither side had much chance to colonize to an extent that humanity could just get another home planet). That's the general backdrop of the RP, the history of the world.
In present day, the RP took place on the furry homeworld, which now had a significant human population. Furries, of course, were at the top of the pecking order. They were the privileged class, more or less. Humans weren't necessarily treated awful, but they were much more middle class (by the US definition; if you're in the UK, working class is probably more appropriate) and had much less presence in government or anywhere high ranking. Some humans managed to work their way up the food chain, but generally speaking, the bottom 90% of a company would be something like 80% humans and 5-10% furry, while the top 10% would be 9% furry and 1% human. Racial tensions obviously existed between the two, but other than the occasional radical, there wasn't a ton of challenge to the status quo. Then there was the bottom of the barrel, third-class citizenry - mutts, half-breeds, aka Kemonomimi (nekos, inus, etc.) They were originally born of a union between humans and furries and were looked down upon by either race. Some were products of legitimate relationships, others of rape, but by now they have their own population from offspring amongst themselves as well as the occasional born of an inter-racial relationship . Furthermore, the male population is significantly smaller than the female population due to the war (that explanation was never really fleshed out), and as such, laws were enacted to allow individuals to have multiple spouses; this generally meant one male having multiple wives and didn't really happen the other way around, which was the plot of the original RP - the female lead planning on having multiple partners/mates  and used a new form of magic she developed to do so. I had a number of characters and she cast a spell/ritual on them to alter their views/opinions of her. She did this to different extents - one was a friend of hers, one was her boss (who she was most interested in), one was a coworker (that she hated) and the last one was a rich playboy son of a politician.
1. In the original description, it was after humanity nearly destroyed itself with war and technology. This was mostly background and not a detail I'm married to.
2. Their planet was called Podoboo and their species referred to as Podians. Full disclosure, the name of the planet is based on my own screen name. Willing to change this.
3. Some of this was present in the thread, some I'm embellishing because it makes sense to me. Most of these details are open to change if you have suggestions.
4. I can't actually tell you much about Cybrans. Those were Iexist's creation and they had most of the creative control over them and was kinda secretive about what Cybrans actually were. They clearly had plans, but the thread never got far enough for me to find out about them. What I can tell you is that they're hugely magic resistant, and seem to be soulless robots, but other than that, and the fact that they're clearly malevolent, not much is known about them.
5. I specify soulless robots because, in this setting, it was actually possible to create and imbue a soul onto some artificial intelligence based robots with the use of crystals and magic. Intelligent Devices (I.D.s) are a somewhat prominent part of this world. For the most part, they were just AI based, with programming, not unlike a smartphone, but two of the main characters augmented their I.D.s to have souls and personalities.
6. While this aspect of the world/RP isn't strictly necessary, I do think the world is more interesting for it. If it's something that makes you uncomfortable, I'm willing to take it out, but would prefer to keep it if that's an option.
7. This whole thing was basically just to create the plot of the original RP which was supposed to be haremesque. I don't mind keeping it, but I'm also willing to modify or ditch it entirely. I'm more attached to the other aspects of the world than this particular
If this sounds interesting to you, but you have more questions, either about the world or just me as an RP'er in general, feel free to ask. I copy-pasted most of this from somewhere else and made some edits but if something seems confusing, I probably just missed something so please do ask if there's something unclear to you.
Ur Character (male) has just found a weird object, shaped like a pen. Except it seems to mind control anyone who get the ray on her forefront.
I'll give you several place to travel and you will choose where to go, knowing that depending the time of the day/night and the place, you will meet different girls. So it's a kind of open area game. Beware, girls will be various !