Me Vs The Entire Multiverse! [Vergil X thatonerandomchick]

The air around him became unbearable for any human being to stain life inside of this dimension as he wore a mask and shaking his head at humanity last stand of surviving during this time which made him look down to see his partner safe from any harm done to her but unable to continue with his journey traveling across many worlds. He let out a soft sigh as he took his old partner back to her own world and reemerging into a brand new dimension as he jumps into an unexpected girl's room and opening a gaping portal by using his invention to walk around Dimension. He pull out his phone to find himself lost in this new world and looking around to find himself in a girl's room as he wasn't bothered with it. 

"So far, this dimension looks pretty.....normal..." Vergil mutters. 

Sophie sat on top of her bed when the stranger entered her room. She didn't even notice the strange man until she heard footsteps from his boots, as he walked around examining her things. She wasn't one to get scared easy, but this certainly did shock her a bit to see him. Her cerulean eyes watched him carefully, her back pressed up against the head of her bed as she sat now rather stiffly.

'What the..' She thought, her eyes never leaving the man. Sophie slowly stood, careful not to make any noise as she set down the phone in her hand back on the mattress. She straightened, not really sure how to feel about this odd man. The blonde should have felt more nervous, but she was rather curious instead. As he contiuned about her room, she decided she should speak before he finds something that would cause some issues right from the start. Before she could even think, she spat out rather coldly, "What the hell are you doing in my room." 

• Love 1

Vergil slowly turn to the voice to finally see a young girl and perhaps the owner of this room based on her low anger of rudely bargining without any permission what so ever. She look rather attractive but more so that he need a partner to due travels with since everyone need a partner now and the days. 

“I just came by accident, no need to be alarm young lady. I am Vergil Arclight, I came to find a suitable partner for my adventure across the multiverse and you look like you are the one.....maybe.” Vergil explain, sounding a bit unsure at the end.

The young man began to approach the rather calm girl unafraid of his presence which was something worth of his respect since most people would freak out to see him jump from dimension to dimension. His head pat her head unaware of her expression and humming.

”You look human so that’s good, what’s your name, kid?” Vergil wonder.

• Love 1

Once the strange man turned around, she was very shocked to see his appearance. He was rather handsome, to her surprise. But still, he was a stranger. And in her room nonetheless. She didn't make any effort to move once he approached her, however she did tense a little. He looked like the type of person who would be your worst enemy if you were on his bad side. Which only left one option for her if she wanted to get out of this alive, be nice to this man.

As soon as he said 'young lady' she knew he wasn't from around the area, or this world after seeing him go through that. No one was that polite. She continued to listen to him, her arms crossed as he continued. Sophie was rather confused by all of this, especially by the uncertainty in his voice. Was it because she was small? A female? That made her all the more angry.

As soon as she felt her hand on his head, she quickly moved back and grabbed his wrist tightly. He would probably choose to kill her after such a thing, but she couldn't keep playing nice after being called a 'kid'.

"Don't ever call me that." She said lowly, though it was barely intimidating. Sophie let go of his wrist, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm not a kid, I'm 19 and perfectly capable of taking care of myself." She said rather boldly, acting as if she wasn't afraid of the man in front of her. However she was rather terrified. After standing in a moment of silence she sighed, "My name's Sophie."

• Love 1

The feeling of a strong force keeping his hand away from her gentle hair made me gasp softly to see this girl being so bold and making some rather odd remark about herself which he did praise deep down. He message his hand to feel her strength as he look at her even more willing to listen to her and admire her as his next partner for his wild adventures.

”Okay, Sophie, you are probably wandering why and how I came to be in your household, right?” Vergil ask, expecting the obvious question. “Well, would it be hard to believe that I came from another dimension? A new world far from your little planet and there could be another you with a different outcome than this?” Vergil explain.

The young man stare at the girl’s eyes as it was fill with anger from him calling her a kid and taking note on her ages as well with her prideful personality. He slowly put his hand into his right pockets to search for something while he continues to understand Sophie better before making the decision on takings her in with her and passing judgment which will affect her life.

”Fiesty? I like that.” Vergil compliments.

• Love 1

Seeing him rub his wrist made her feel a bit stronger than she did beforehand. Now she new he wasn't there to hurt her, at least that's what she still hoped. At the mention of answering how he got there, she simply nodded. Once he said, another dimension, she did something she never thought she would do in the face of a man who literally could kill her if he desired. She laughed.

Maybe it was because of how ridiculous the situation was or the fact she just didn't believe this was happening to her of all people. She had always wondered when she was younger about other universes. But now that she was an adult, the pure thought of it just made her laugh. After a moment to catch her breath, she straightened. She hadn't meant to do that. 

"I'm sorry mister, Vergil was it? Yeah, right. Listen, I'm sure you are from 'another universe' but that doesn't mean you have the right to barge into my room. What if I was naked or something?" She stopped herself at that, suddenly realizing that this topic could lead to maybe some interesting territory. "Fiesty?" She questioned, a little confused. "I'm not fiesty! Just.. confused is all."

• Love 1

“Naked? Your expression make me think you want something fron my answer but I didn’t came to harm you let alone stalk a young woman like yourself.” Vergil explain.

He did however took notice at how far fetched his story sounded which is understandable for someone who hasn’t experienced dimension travel like he has for a couple of years. A sigh escape his lips at this girl confusion since he need some sort of prove which he does have but wish not to use it due to reason and yet, he pull something else from his pocket. He extend his arm toward her while his palm open to reveal a “special” pool ball 8 ball to her and of course he know that it may look like a regular pool ball but it has some special properties enhance by him.

”If you don’t believe me Then why don’t you try this to change your mind. I called it a “Gravity Ball 8” Just press the number and your whole room will be under zero gravity unless you press it again.” Vergil explain.

With his inventions, Sophie will surely believe on his story and the bigger question will be ask should she feel ready for that kind of dangerous quest to travel to the abyss.

• Love 1

Sophie felt her face flush, of course he wasn't here to stalk her. He'd choose a much prettier woman to do that to then herself. "Right." She muttered bitterly, more to herself than him. 

Once he extended the mysterious 8 ball to her, she took it carefully in her hands all the while listening to his instructions. 'Zero gravity my ass' She thought, examining the ball closely. After a moment, she looked back up at him to see if he was lying. She could tell right away he wasn't. A small shiver ran up her spine, this was a lot to handle. But what if he was actually lying? She usually could pick out liars but she really couldn't tell anymore with him. Slowly, she pushed the button.

Suddenly it felt as if she was underwater, many objects in her rooms suddenly floating around the duo. She let out a loud gasp, losing grip of the black ball in her hands as it flew away from her. Desprately, she tried to catch it all the while trying to avoid anything from her room hitting her. After a few moments of reaching for it - and moving some small objects out of her way, she finally grasped it again and pressed it once more. As suddenly as it started, it stopped as she found herself back on the floor with some pain in her arm. The blonde paid there dazed. He was telling the truth.

• Love 1

The whole room began to float as Vergil watch Sophie surprise by his advanced technology and softly chuckling to see her struggling to pick up the loose 8 ball. It was quite enjoyable to see something fun rather than what he saw many time in other new world and a simple laugh is and was a new experience for him. The blond hair was intriguing with her personality and attitude toward what he thought was just out of her reach. The fun came to an end as Sophie fell into the floor unprepared to change of gravity while Vergil perfectly land on the floor as he cross his arm with a thin smile.

”It seems I manage to change your mind, I am no ordinary human, Sophie. You see, I came from a world just like yours but the difference is I am the only survivor and my world no longer exist.” Vergil spoke, sounding a bit sad at the end.

He shook his head at his past as it was not the time to murmur but to look for a good partner which is Sophie from his judgment. He was certain that she is capable but he need to know more about her and her determination to face dangerous at every corner.

”I came here looking for a partner that could travel with me across the multiverse and I think, someone as beautiful as you could fit the bill as human of your generation say it.” Vergil smile.

• Love 1

Hearing him laugh after the gravity was restored, she sat up with her face flushed in embarrassment. She slowly stood, still dazed and embarrassed from the entire event that just took place. The blonde approached him, abruptly taking his hand and placing his device in it before shoving his hand away. She didn't expect him to be this happy with her inability to process everything. Was this all just some kind of giant joke to him?

After picking up on his brief past, she suddenly felt bad for Vergil. He came from a world of nothing. She shook her head slightly. He could be lying again. She's trusted people in the past who told her silly things like this. Now, she should have learn but she just experienced this. Sophie's mind was racing and it didn't seem like it would be calming down anytime soon.

"Me?" She questioned, not quite believing him but he's been able to prove everything without fail so she may as well go along with this claim as well. But this she just couldn't believe, whether it be the fact he asked her to travel with him or the fact he called her beautiful. "I'm not really anything special mister."

• Love 1

Vergil smile a bit sadly as Sophie didn't believe she was worth something but that's is something that most people believe and she is something special to his eyes since her eyes hold a sense of adventure which still lingers. Even so, with his machine on hand, he began to put it away on his pocket and approaching the young lady as his left eyes examine her rather a charming body which he took notice as of now. A sense of encouragement fills his body as his hand is placed on her shoulder and looking at her directly into his eyes with confidence about his choice. 

"I doubt so, Sophie, I can sense you have great potential on you and to be honest, when I say this stuff I really mean it and hardly anyone else I meet has this gift. In fact, your potential is greater than anyone I meet and talk to so you should be proud of yourself." Vergil explain. 

He narrows his eyes with a faint smile still around his face as his choice is made and wanting Sophie to accompany him to his adventure since she could bring a new experience to him. He releases the girl's shoulder to step back and let have to make the choice that he is eager to hear from her lips.

"So, what do you say? Do you want to travel with me? If you still unsure, what do I have to do to make you travel with me?" Vergil wander, curious. 

• Love 1

Once she felt his hand on her shoulder; unlike most people who would have shyed away, she took a step forward. Sophie was practically face to face with this man. If either them would have moved an inch, there would be way more touching than his hand on her shoulder. Her eyes met his, grinning slightly as she watched him. She didn't seem to afraid anymore. Only one thing was holding her back from his offer; the very interesting tension she could feel between them. She noticed him eyeing her as soon as he came, and her outfit didn't hide much either. Skimpy jean shorts matched with a rather tight tank top was practically the only thing she was wearing. 'What the hell.' She thought to herself, 'What have I got to lose?'

"I doubt I have any sort of gift, after all I'm just some dumb human." She said coyly, smirking slightly. If she was going to agree to this, she definitely wanted to have her fun with it, "You don't need to prove anything. I've seen enough." She said, the last bit more to herself. The blonde didn't want to have another 8 ball mishap, she wanted to be somewhat more prepared and experiencd. But, she knew it'd come in time. 

"What the hell, I'll do it." She said, smiling brightly as she placed a hand on her hip. Sophie couldn't tell what would be harder; the adventures and dangers they'd face or figuring out what the hell she was going to do about the very sexy man in front of her.

• Love 1

Vergil smile to see Sophie agreeing with his claims at long last and seeing her sweet smile which made him quite thrill to go an adventure with a new partner while the hidden fear following right behind him. He shook his head to remove any negative thoughts of his past failure and nod to her agreement as he finally began searching for his invention to get him moving into another dimension and while also thinking about her.  

"Do you have to say goodbye to your parent? Any friends, family, boyfriends?" Vergil ask.

He began to pull items after items into the table nearby as he his pocket doesn't hold the right invention he needs to get out of this world and seeing two inventions which he didn't pay attention much until he sees Sophie's curious eyes. The first time is a rather pink perfume which looks very tempting since the liquid inside hold the same chemical as a love potion anyone that know about it and while the other one is a plain stick that holds no purpose besides turning into a bed whenever he wants to take a nap outside. 

"Are you curious? Well, if you are going to be my partner and apprentice, it would be better if I show you what these items can do. The pink perfume, aka "Love Perfume" can make the person smelling fall immensely in love with the person spraying it and while the other, The Stick of Sleep, turn into a king bed, it is quite handy, surprisingly." Vergil explain. "Now...where did I put that dagger..." Vergil mutter, unfocus. 

• Love 1

"Oh no, no, no. Certainly no boyfriend." She said dimly, rather set on avoiding the subject all the while not sayinganything about her family. Right as he set down the perfume bottle, she knew maybe it wasn't the best idea to agree. She should have known he'd have something like this with him, he was a handsome man after all. But why talk about it so openly? There were a lot of things she was going to need to get used to with him.

As Sophie listened to his explanation of the two objects in front of him, her eyes never left the bottle. It just didn't sit well with her as many questions flooded her mind. Where did he get such a perfume? Why would he need such a thing? How many times has he used it before? And most importantly, was he planning on using it on her? The more she thought about these things, the more she wanted to look more at the bottle.

As he scrambled around looking for his dagger - which she really didn't pay much mind too; she stepped closer to her desk and picked up said bottle. She turned it over, trying to find some sort of label or anything that could answer her questions. But most likely, she was sure he would tell her all of his experiences with it and more. Vergil just seemed like that type of guy at this point. 

She slowly set the perfume down, moving over to the stick as she carefully held it in her hands. "Why a king sized bed?" She asked, not exactly sure why this was the first thing she asked out of everything. It did surprise her a tiny bit that this became a king size bed, but she knew this would become routine. Her finding something and Vergil having to explain it to her. To be honest, it made her feel even more like a child. But, this was all new and exciting to her. She could like this a lot.

• Love 1

Vergil's glance to see Sophie look curious or even engross on these inventions he made and he is quite happy to see her interested in the subject of learning about each and every purpose of his invention. His hand stops to look for that dagger to happily answer her question since that make made him happy and even more so when Sophie is learning something so she can too learn how to use them correctly. 

"Well, why not? It is quite a hassle to look for a place to rest into the unknown so I made that so I can easily make my bed portable and light-weight for any kind of travel you can think of. Just....don't make it wet while you hold it....that will be a problem.." Vergil explain.  "As for the perfume, I never used it before so I can't tell you if it works or not but that's what I assign it to do." Vergil adds. 

His faint smile remains to see her eyes gleaming just like a child which made him quite enjoying Sophie company already and feeling a small bond slowly blooming from their conversation. He returns to his searching as he let Sophie do what she please until he finally pulls out a metallic, red highlights dagger from his pocket and sighing when he brought it out. He keeps it a secret from Sophie since her recent reply to the boyfriend thing did make him curious and curiosity as what makes him tick to search for the truth. 

"You have no boyfriend? I am surprised, you look a beautiful young woman, Sophie." Vergil smile. 

• Love 1

"Why don't you use it on me?" She asked, gesturing to the perfume before her. Suddenly realizing what she asked, she quickly got defensive, "I-I mean, you've never tested it on anyone before and I'm like your apprentice I guess?" She sighed, hurrying her face in her hands in embarrassment. 'Why did I have to open my dumb mouth again??' She thought bitterly.

At the mention of her being beautiful again, she removed her hands and looked back up at him, "Yeah right." She mumbled quietly, frowning. A dust of pink came over her cheeks, obviously not used to receiving so many compliments at once. "Listen, I'm really not used to all of this." She said, taking a seat on her bed. Sophie rested her cheek on her hand, letting out a loud sigh before laying back on the bed. "I haven't had a boyfriend in a while, must be a shock to hear considering how many woman I'm sure you've been with." She said rather frankly, pretty much assuming he's been with plenty of other women. He traveled multiverses, he's had to at least sleep with someone!

This was the closest thing she's ever said to a complete stranger, at least admitting she had a boyfriend. Before, she wouldn't even say she had one in the first place. It was just something she'd rather keep out of their relationship since that was just something she'd rather forget. She abruptly sat up, looking up at him. "I mean, unless you haven't ever been with a woman. You're just really.." She found herself unable to finish, not really sure why but she felt as if she would have said it she would be the weird one. Even after he's called her beautiful twice.

• Love 1

Vergil chuckle to that idea since he wasn't sure if it works properly nor it will bring good result with a prototype linger around but it did make him happy to see Sophie willing to put her life on the line to make his invention work. In fact, it made him willing to do it with his apprentice so ready to take the shot of the perfume so he slowly grabs the pink perfume while he notices her feeling a bit down and sitting on the bed before laying in the work make false assumptions. He sighs as he sat right next to her so he could lay down into her bed very close to the girl and speak before abruptly stopping which made him curious to know why she did that. 

"Not really, I don' have time to flirt with other woman and I am a virgin if you are curious. I guess it didn't make a big impact on my life until you mentioned it, Is it really good or important to do that?" Vergil wonder. 

His eyes look at her face since she looks trouble about something deep down and no invention of his could possibly make her feel good unless he talks with her personally in order to find something that she wants from him. He turns back to raise the pink perfume since that what brought this subject in the first place and aim the shoot toward Sophie as he sprays her with the pink smoke that she will soon inhale to "fall" in love with him should it work properly. 

"You must have lost your, right? With one of your past Ex." Vergil ask, curious. 

• Love 1

"You don't have time." Sophie laughed at the idea, finding it funny for some odd reason he's never done anything with a girl. For someone as handsome as him, she surely would have pegged him as the type of man who would get any woman and every woman he wanted. He was just that gorgeous in her eyes. Yet, she'd have to travel with him. One wrong move and things could get very awkward between the both of them really fast. Sophie didn't want that, she really liked him.

"I guess for me, it's a big deal. Someone you can love and trust is the best feeling in the world." She paused for a moment before mumbling something along the lines of 'that only works if the other feels the same'. It was fairly obvious the relationship she had mentioned before wasn't a fairly good one or didn't end very well. "My old boyfriend.. he was a bit older than me, a mutual friend of my best friend who I started going out with. That was my first relationship, and before he even said I love you or anything.. I caught him sleeping with the same girl." She finished rather bitterly, now angered by the things she spoke of. "He said I was just some damn bitch who wasn't worth it." She sighed, standing up. Sophie seemed done with that conversation.

As she turned to him, she gestured for him to spray her which he complied. After being sprayed by the weird pink substance, she oddly enough didn't feel any different at first. She simply shrugged before sitting back down beside him. Not even a moment later, she placed a hand on his thigh all the while feeling her body heat up. Sophie's eyes became clouded with pure lust, her face now rather close to his again. "Has anyone ever told you how handsome you are?" She smirked, her hand moving up his thigh slightly. 

• Love 1

Vergil became silent as she mention love and trust which was rare for him to feel such emotion for someone else but Sophie soft voice made him thinking about it. Trust is important but love didn’t came into his mind since it wasn’t “important” and now, after having a small talking with Sophie, he is aware of it now. A sigh fill the room as Sophie talk about her past and most importantly his ex-boyfriend cheating on her which was something he need to know since that would explain why she belittle herself when she is truly something special. The sudden feeling of her soft hand around his thigh made him curious as Sophie came closer and complimented on his appearance.

”Not that i remember...wait...you are acting different and...bold? Did the perfume work?” Vergil question.

His hand softly caress her cheek to inspect her body’s temperature which was rather hot but it may seem like he was flirting with Sophie from her perspective. Even Vergil couldn’t denied her beauty since she has a gorgeous appearance, an attractive body, and a wonderful personality. By the time he realized that it work or perhaps even more potent, his eyes widen slowly to come face to face with a girl in heat at this point. He gulp since he took noticed of her breast’s nipple getting hard from his presence and perfume making her feel strange but he couldn’t talk due to the lustful air surround them both.

• Love 1

Once feeling his hand on her cheek she pretty much assumed what he thought, Vergil wanted her to do this. Smirking lustfully, she moved herself onto his lap. He obviously wanted this, right? Sophie wasn't exactly thinking clearly. All she felt really was just hot and surprisingly horny. She wrapped her arms around his neck, a little surprised he didn't really notice how bad she wanted him.

"I just really love you Vergil." She said, pressing her forehead against his while giggling quietly. When his eyes didn't exactly meet her's she looked down to where he was looking and realized he was staring at her breasts. She pulled away from him slightly, slipping off her shirt and tossing it to the side. Leaving her in a rather small and somewhat revealing swimsuit top - it being fairly obvious she went swimming beforehand.

"You can touch them if you want, you can do anything you want to me~" She practically purred into his ear, moving back so her forehead was pressed against his an almost devious look in her eyes. 

• Love 1

Even Vergil couldn’t look away from her barely exposed breasts of Sophie since she was gorgeous and his hand slowly reaching toward her soft cleave as he felt her body. His body is reacting on it’s own as he began to feel her big breasts in his palms and feeling the fabric getting in the way of her nipple clearly excited to be touch by him. He gotten a bit horny as well from Sophie drooling over him as her body is on his lap and her hand wrap around his neck while her eyes practically became heart shape for his love. The experiment work as it should but now he has to “cure” Sophie out of her heat and there is one way to make her feel good in both way since that’s the most efficient method to help his partner.

”Anything? Are you speaking from your heart or is the perfume changing you?” Vergil asks.

His finger slowly lower her swimsuit to finally see her raw breasts jiggling in front of him and his hands squeezing them to feel her more because he was getting in the mood just like Sophie. Her breasts began to circulate guidance by his hand and tweaking her nipple to calm down he hear but even he know this won’t do much and she need something hot and steamy to relief her heat. Sophie’s smirk is very close to his face so he took this opportunity to kiss her since she may look confident in the outside but she was very fragile girl due to her lack of self confidence. Vergil admite Sophie as her body began to press against her and hungrily want her as much as she want him. A liquid began to pour inside of Sophie’s mouth to have a taste of his saliva and his tongues began to explore inside of her wet mouth to relief of her pain and give her confident.

Edited by lVergill
  • Love 1

Feeling Vergil tweak and pull at her nipples let a soft moan escape her lips, her hips unconsciously grinding against his. She wanted more of him, now. Sophie's could feel how hard he was through his pants, wanting to know how it would feel inside of her. She eagerly met his kiss, her tongue rolling along with his. The blonde couldn't get enough of his body, her fingers trying to now working away to take off his cape and shirt. Once she did she tossed them to somewhere in her room. Where? She really didn't care at this point, she just wanted him.

She pushed him back so he was laying back on the bed while she remained on top, not breaking their kiss as she did this. After a moment; she pulled away to look down at him, her breasts practically no longer in the swimsuit top. "Maybe a bit of both~" She grinned, moving back down to kiss him once again. When she agreed to travel with him, she didn't think the first thing they'd do was fuck. Oh well, it's not like she was complaining about their situation. 

"I really meant it when I said anything Vergil~ You can do whatever you want to my body~" She practically moaned out, her hips still grinding away against his. Sophie wanted him bad, and it didn't look like she was going to stop until she was satisfied. She practically looked like a cat in heat, just begging for something to happen.

• Love 1

Vergil couldn’t believe what he was seeing at the moment since Sophie was rather very calm and now, she was very needy of a good use of her body. It is quite shocking to see her being so submissive to his need despite her hardly knowing him and her grind of her short again his pant made him difficult to resist the temptation to go wild on his partner. After all, she look like she could be a model with that body of her and felt a bit sad for his ex-boyfriend not taking her virginity but he is kind of happy deep down for that.

”Do you really want me to be your first? Even I have my limit when a beautiful girl is shaking her body around to me.” Vergil smile.

His upper body is exposed due to her excitement wanting him and her lips wanting to be as one anywhere, even their members craving for such fun. Vergil slowly give in as he reach for his pant to lower them and his large cock sprung out from it’s hiding place. Sophie’s wish is granted as she could feel his hard and heat so close to her short where she was rubbing herself into. His head lean forward to her side to whisper something into her ear and making this experience a good one for her.

”The would you give me a blowjob” Vergil ask

• Love 1

"Of course I want to do it with you, I may not be the smartest or best person when I comes to this but I can damn sure try." She smirked, leaning up a giving him another soft kiss. When asked if she was willing to give him a blowjob, she was more than happy to comply. In any normal situation, Sophie wouldn't be so eager to do this if even do it at all. She slowly moved down so she was level with his large cock, examining it carefully.

Sophie didn't have the slightest idea of what she was doing, she's heard plenty of people what to do but never exactly the specifics. She gripped it by the base, taking an experimental lick from the base to the tip of his cock as she watched him to see his reaction. After a moment, she took the head of his rather large dick back into her mouth and started sucking it gently. After that, she started to take way more in her mouth along with sucking a lot harsher than before. Her eyes on him whenever she got the chance. She wanted to make sure she was making him feel good.

While doing this, the blonde somehow managed to slip off her shorts, leaving her in just a bikini. With her ass sticking up unconsciously as she sucked and licked away at his cock, it made her practically look like a slut. She grinned, looking up at him. She pulled away and kissed the tip, looking up at him. "How is it?" She asked, moving back down to continue her treatment on his large cock while he answered.

• Love 1