Me Vs The Entire Multiverse! [Vergil X thatonerandomchick]

Vergil softly gasp as he watches Sophie licking his large length without any hesitation and hear wanting him to be her first so it made him quite willing to give his first to his partner to make her happy while also give her confident about her self. Watching Sophie devouring his cock deep made him pant as it feels good since he has no experience on a girl sucking me this greedily like her and seeing her eyes watching carefully since she never looks away from his gaze like she wants him to feel good. Suddenly, Sophie asks about his experience of her first blowjob from them and smile at her while caressing her head since it is a new experience for him. 

"It feels really good, you are quite good with your mouth and this could turn....addicting.." Vergil blush, slightly. 

He leans back to relax as he keeps his eyes on her to make her see his expression to satisfy her curiosity and feeling her wet tongue coiling around his shaft while she tries to suck him dry of his semen. As Sophie bob her head, her breasts jiggle along with her lewd acts which brought another idea and letting some soft moan from her strong blowjob. 

"Sophie, why don't use your breasts as well? If you please, my sweet partner, ~" Vergil flirt. 

He wasn't the kind of person to flirt around but he was sure it would make her excited and make her happy to be complimented about herself which was the only reason that made him do that. Besides that, he felt a bit strange around Sophie as she smiles while having his cock inside her mouth and that feeling was related to love since he wants to make her happy no matter what. 

• Love 1

For some reason she felt like a cat when he basically pet her head, however for another odd reason she really liked it. She giggled quietly as he did this, glad to know he was enjoying himself. She contiuned to lick and bob her head on his cock as he told her he liked it. At the point he told her that she could get addicted to it, she pulled away while still jerking him off in the process as she spoke, "Vergil please, this is only the beginning. There's a lot better stuff going to happen than this~" And with that she moved her mouth back to his cock.

At the mention of her breasts, she nodded slowly, pulling away and moving her breasts around his large dick. After a moment, she began moving them up and down his shaft. She seemed to have some idea how to use her breasts in this situation, and most of his cock was buried by her two jugs. She started to speed up, adding mouth to the mix as she teased the tip. "How's this for you?" She asked, smirking at him seductively.

Sophie only had one other experience with a guy, but that ended in his paremts ultimately catching them and throwing her out of the house. Even though nothing ever happened between the two other than an innocent kiss. Her recent ex-boyfriend tried making advances on her but it fell on innocent and naïve ears. He probably go bored of trying, so he went with the next best thing. She was glad he was the one she was doing this with, he seemed like a good person with a great body. Especially his cock which was sandwhiched in between her breasts. She could tell he was getting close.

• Love 1

"I know but, it feels good to have you doing this kind of stuff to me and more so from a rather attractive young woman like yourself." Vergil reply. 

He let a faint smile to see Sophie being so lewd to him since he never imagines being the slutty type but he didn't mind it coming from her and lean down to her to deliver a soft kiss to her head while caressing her blond hair with some love. The sudden feeling of her soft breasts squeezing his shaft made him grunt at the softness of this pair and panting heavily as she began to move them around to make him feel her body desiring him. Sophie began to ask him about his current feelings about her boob job which cause him to glance down to see her sticking her tongue out to tease his tip and him smiling at her raw confident being displays which made him a bit worried that she could show her a good time. 

"This is the best....I am slowly cumming..." Vergil spoke, panting. 

His breath became a bit heavy from experience such wonderful blowjob from the most beautiful girl he has seen and his large cock throbbing from the intense pleasure she was giving to him since this means he was close to shooting his load into her lewd body. Vergil remains quiet about it since he was more focus on watching Sophie doing her thing and feeling this pleasure that made him a man but soon it will be his turn to return the favor which he will happily return it, fully. 

• Love 1

"You're not too bad looking yourself." She said with a wink, applying more pressure on his cock with her breasts. She never expected herself to act like this. If she knew yesterday she'd be having sex with a strange foreign man she'd barely know Sophie wouldn't have believed it.

The way he was touching her felt more loving than she expected. They just met, and she didn't understand why he was so fond of her. She was almost certain he would have asked any other girl to accompany him on his travels, none the less fucked them using this same method. She was certain that if he had to pick from a crowd of eligibile people to take with him, he never would have chosen her.

When she was informed he was close to coming, she sped up. Sophie pulled her head back, quickly asking him where he wanted to come. Either her mouth or her breasts at this certain point in time. Her mind suddenly wandered to what it would feel like to have him inside of her and to shoot rope after rope of his cum. Yeah. She wanted that inside of her. But, as they haven't even had sex yet she could exactly ask for that. She flicked her tongue against the head once more, awaiting his response. Not that his answer really mattered, she'd happily do either. It was more the effects of this perfume talking than her. Although, she truly did want this.

• Love 1

Vergil became a bit speechless hearing Sophie wanting his cum to be either shooting in her mouth or breasts which she gave him the choice to choose but one glance could tell that she wanted it inside of her hungry mouth. Even Vergil felt the desire to paint her lips with his load just to feel the warmth of her mouth and wetness devouring him whole while the thrill sensation of her sucking made him want her even more. The sudden speed of her breasts didn't help him with his cause since his mind was slowly being corrupted by lust thoughts and his heart racing to pick her mouth since the desire to mark her as his was pretty high. 

"In your....mouth, Sophie..." Vergil moan. 

He closed his eyes since he was quite a shock of him to say such answer if wanting her so badly but deep down, he truly felt something genuine for Sophie and her desire for him only prove to be useful. After Sophie greedily sucks his cock with her lewd mouth, he came inside of her wonderful hole that sucks him dry of his semen and quickly filling her mouth with ease due to seeing her half-naked and her blowjob skills. His breath became sharp at the release as his hand began to hold her as he remains unmoving just to let her choose to either back away or continue with his baby milk consumption which was rather obvious which was Sophie was going to pick. 

• Love 1

If she was in the right mindset, the blonde would have probably pulled away from him as he came just because she didn't know what to do. However, this rather lewd version of Sophie took all of his cum in her mouth, not wanting to lose a single drop. Once she felt him finish, sucking all the rest she could out of him before pulling away slightly. She placed a hand on his thigh, looking up at him as if asking if he was alright. After a moment, she swallowed. She expected a bitter taste like her peers had told her, but instead she found herself liking the taste of his cum. It was, oddly bittersweet in her mind.

She slowly crawled up so she was right on top of him, her dripping cunt rubbing against his cock. The only thing that kept them from touching was her bikini bottoms. Sophie grinned, pressing her chest against his as she laid against him, "I'm glad you liked that, at least I hope you did~" She whispered flirtatiously, not quite sure if he wanted to contiune. She certainly did, and she hoped he did too.

Sophie leaned forward and kissed him once again, pulling back for a moment. "I really want you.. I really really do." She said slowly, slipping off the bottoms and tossing them aside. She suddenly leaned back on the bed, her entire body now on full display for him. "Fuck me, Vergil. Please." She practically begged, her legs spread apart so he could see how wet he had made her just from her sucking his cock, "Please~" She whined. "I want you."

• Love 1

Vergil watch amazed as Sophie swallow every drop of his cum which it look like she enjoy every ounce of it and made him fluster slightly at the sight. This girl was rather horny for him as his limp cock began to grow tall from her and wanting even more if possible since stopping now will be futile at best. Sophie began to crawl above him Asher wet cunt began to rub again large manhood predicting what she want next and already having the mindset to fuck her due to her sexiness. 

“I did, I quite enjoy that since it was from you, Sophie.” Vergil smile.

She lean to kiss him which return by letting her know about his feeling for her and desiring her lips quite often than he should but wanted to spoil her. The next thing made Vergil speechless as Sophie took her last piece of clothing and revealing her needy vagina wanting him inside. His eyes watch this gorgeous woman displaying herself to him just to make him feel horny which it work and began to approach the vulnerable Sophie as his hot meat rub against her. Vergil would ask about if her certainty about her virginity but he was sure he was ready to take responsibility for her first time and slowly shove his cock inside of her pussy as her hymen began to break apart by his insertion. 

“So tight....” Vergil grunt.

His hand began to hold her hips as his dick began to shape her pussy to fit him and slowly reaching her womb. The sensation of her pussy felt better than her mouth or breasts as he continues to dig further in while kissing Sophie to ease her pain a little. Sophie has finally taking his cock down to the base and bypassing her Cervix with ease due to her wetness but it was a struggle since it is their first time.

• Love 1

"I'm positive." Was the last thing she had said before he shoved his large cock inside of her tight cunt.

Sophie was never informed about there being pain, often enough hearing from fellow friends that it was a great and pleasurable experience. She felt only a little pain, but once her hymen broke that was a completely different story. She winced slightly, a shiver running up her spine. Her toes curled, and her eyes were shut completely. It was painfully, yes, but nothing she couldn't handle. After a moment she opened her blue eyes, offering him a smile to let him know she was alright. "You feel so good, Vergil~" She whispered, leaning up to kiss him once again as she started to feel him rock against her.

The blonde had never felt pleasure like this in her life. The pain still resided but that was nothing compared to the waves of pleasure she was receiving from him. If she had known this was what this felt like with him, she would have let anyone had their way with her. Suddenly she realized that maybe it was just him. What if no one else could satisfy her? All of these thoughts disappeared from her mind once she felt him thrust a little harder.

She leaned up to his ear, whispering quietly, "You can go as fast or as rough with me as you want. You won't hurt me. I like things a little rough~" Sophie kissed his cheek all the way down his jaw all while watching him. He seemed to be happy with how things were going, and so was she. 

• Love 1

Vergil hear Sophie’s answer about their current situation as she kiss him and smiling at him for making her his woman. It made him happy knowing she was happy with this outcome while his cock was impale deep into her quivering push and slowly began to fuck her to make her feel utter pleasure. After the lewd demand from Sophie, Vergil was capable of making her feel more pleasure by being dominant and her reassuring kiss on his lips and begging made him quite capable of doing it just for her to satisfy her lust. He grab hold of her butt as he began to penetrate her pussy like a mere toy as he felt her inside spreading apart and going faster than his beginning where they both could her soggy cunt making wet noises from his plow.

”Are you enjoying this? Do you like me to treat you the slut you are and make you mine, forever?” Vergil whisper.

He want to make Sophie trembled by acting his part to ensure she was drooling over him and his pussy clinging on his length was his answer. As he fuck her partner, Vergil lean down toward her face to delove a French kiss to make her feel in heaven and his hand began to trail upward toward her big breasts to tease them. The sloppy tongue work began to show as Vergil want her and forcing her to take his tongue deep while he devour her mouth from his dominant side making her feel vulnerable.

• Love 1

Everything Sophie was feeling from him was practically indescribable. The only thing she could hear in the small room of her bedroom was the slapping of their skin together as he fucked her roughly and the sound of their breathes and moans. At this point, she couldn't tell who's moans were who's. Her hands gripped tightly on his shoulders, her back arching as she let out some of the most lewd moans she had ever heard come from anyone. She was frankly surprised she made such sounds. Her eyes were shut in pure pleasure. She could definitely get used to this.

In her normal mindset, when asked the things he asked her at this moment she had a high chance of saying no. However, right now, she definitely wasn't herself, "Oh God yes Vergil~! Please, I'm such a bad girl~ Fuck me like the slut I am~" She managed out, her moans getting louder and louder by the second.

When she suddenly felt his lip against hers, she eagerly returned his wet kisses. Her arms wrapped around his neck, making sure he didn't pull away. With this and the feeling of his hands now playing with and pulling at her breasts, she had never felt so close to the edge. There was one problem, she wanted him to cum with her. She pulled away slightly, her lips so close to his as she whispered, "I'm so close Vergil~ You're so good~"

• Love 1

Hearing Sophie moaning as he body is making some lewd noise as he fucks her made this impossible to get away and the feeling of her arms wrap around his neck made it even harder but he didn't want to release his partner just yet. Her muffled moan inside his lips made it clear that Sophie is enjoying her little fuck as he is slowly beginning to get addicted to her lewd body and perhaps could be a regular thing since they have the same feelings for each other which is a surprise. Sophie began to remove her lips as a glob of drool hang in her wet tongue and announcing her climax to him which was a good thing since his cock is throbbing wildly inside of her wet pussy. 

"I am cumming too, Sophie." Vergil reply, smiling. 

His wild thrust didn't stop from hearing Sophie climaxing and her pussy clinging into his cock that is rampaging inside of her craving for his semen to shoot deep down. After a while of moaning and thrust, Vergil finally climaxes inside of his loved partner's pussy and marking her inside with his baby milk. The sound of his pant could be heard while moaning to finally feel a new experience and looking down at his beautiful blond girl enjoying her first creampie since the perfume work quite a lot which he didn't mind. He decides to remain as one for a little while kissing her lips to enjoy the moment with her and embracing her close as he lay down his body while feeling her large breasts press against his chest. 

"How do you feel? me taking your virginity and feeling me inside of you? I am rather happy with this." Vergil spoke. 

• Love 1

A loud moan escaped her lips as she climaxed, Sophie arching her back with her large breasts now pressed against his chest as she started to come off of cloud nine. She was practically in heaven. There were really no words to describe how she felt right now, other than amazing. She thought this was the best she could ever feel, then she felt his cum suddenly splash inside of her. The blonde didn't know why she liked the feeling, but it made her feel completely in some odd way. He seemed to be happy about the entire situation as well, judging from how much he came inside of her. 

After his violent thrusts suddenly ceased, the only thing that the duo could hear in the room was their pants as they tried to catch their breath from the intense lovemaking that had just finished. Once she felt him lay on top of her, she slowly leaned up so their lips could reconnect once more. After a moment, she pulled back.

"Like a million bucks." She grinned goofily, running her fingers lazily through his hair. He was really handsome, and she was still stunned by the fact that she had just lost her virginity to practically a stranger. However, she wouldn't have changed anything about this moment.

"I will admit, I kinda was hoping I would do this with the man I wanted to be with forever. Looks like I'm either the biggest idiot or you're stuck with me. However you want to look at it." She teased slightly, moving one of her legs up so it gently wrapped around his waist.

"I can't even describe that feeling to you. It was just.. wow." She mumbled, rather breathless from their activities. "I hope you enjoyed yourself." She grinned, kissing his cheek softly. Sophie didn't want to ask the question on her mind, would he never want to do this again with her. She was almost for sure he would, but you never know.