Hey all!

Hello!

I'm not too sure what to say here, but I'm very interested in checking this place out. I think I'm quite a sexual person, so I want to explore that side more! I'm up for most roleplay, although nothing taboo please.

Aside from that, I'm a 19 year old straight guy, studying at university. I wouldn't mind writing erotica one day 😛

• Senior Staff

Hi there! Welcome to our community! If you're looking for a place to explore your more sexual side then you've most certainly come to the right place!

Since you mentioned that you have limits to what you're willing to roleplay, I strongly suggest you fill out your roleplayer preferences so that we have a better idea of what you are and aren't willing to roleplay!

If you are currently searching for a roleplay partner, I strongly suggest checking out our private roleplayer's bulletin board as well, as, despite the name, there are suggestions for both private and public roleplays there. If nothing catches your interest, you can always create your own thread detailing your ideas and see if they catch any attention!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me or any other staff members with purple names for assistance! 

Happy dreaming~ ❤️

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams, Smash642. It's good to see you here in our friendly little community, and I hope you're able to settle in nicely and find what you're looking for. As Aura said, if you need any help or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.