Ah hi..?

• Community Administrator

Hello there and welcome to EcchiDreams! I am Temaelrin, if you have any questions, or run into any problems with the site, or you want to know how something works the please don't hesitate in contacting us. We are always happy to help anyone.

Consider setting up a roleplayer preferences if you've not done so already to advertise to everyone what you do and don't do. You can easily put the link to your sheet in your profile or in your signature fox maximum exposure.

Looking forwards to seeing you around!

"Hello, and welcome to EcchiDreams! We Dreamers all sincerely hope that you enjoy all of your well spent time with all of us here in our roleplaying paradise; our own special little corner of the internet ^_^ If you ever need any kinds of help, or have any sort of questions that need to be answered, then please don't hesitate to ask me or any one of our amazing EcchiDreams staff (members with purple names) for any assistance or guidance ^_^ I wish you happy roleplaying, and sweet dreams~"

• Senior Staff

Welcome to our community! You're more than welcome here and if it's roleplay you're looking for, you're bound to find it! Feel free to take a peak at the private roleplayer's bulletin board for other people's plot ideas and if nothing catches your interest, you can always create your own!